Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Paghdiwalla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K PaghdiwallaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my daughter suffers from menorrhagia for the last fourteen years, since her periods started. Her period starts but doesn't stop on its own. She is advised by the doctors to take primolut-n to stop it. She gets relief for one or two months and again the same problem. All test done. Everything normal. Slight pcod. It is also a recent development. Please help. Her age is 29. She is married for four years. No kids.
My family is financially weak and now am a college student. It's difficult for me to support my family and one of my friend told me to become a prostitute. He said I will be paid 15000+per day. But I have to fulfill all the customer requirements. He agreed safe place and am ok with it. What are the precautions I should take .He said that a group of 16 men is going to organize a sex party in which I have to lay and pay me 1.4lacs in one night. Am happy that if I do some like this and clear my family debt and make money .If 16 people do sex with me in one night will there be any problem. I know it's bad but no money that's why.
I am 28 yeArs old. I have much constipation problem. Nd obesity problem also. Am also suffered from menstrual problem. What should I do now.
I am 24 year old. During the last period I have three days bleeding then stopped two days. Then after again start for two days. What Is the reason for this problem. And what should I do.
In my urine culture report a minimul growth of klebsiela pneumoniae colony count 5000 CFU/ml found is it worrisome since I m already have problem in penis as one nurve has become prominent can be seen little bit pain.Doctor informed about test and till the time given an medicine to apply thrombophobe.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.