Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. K PaghdiwallaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 15 weeks pregnant. Double marker test revealed that t21 is less than 50: 1. We are very anxious. Should we directly go for amniocentesis or there are some other way to be confirmed about down's syndrome?
I had unprotected sex with my gf and 22 days after we took pregnancy test (via prega news kit). Can this pregnancy be aborted orally (by taking pills)? Please suggest. Which tablet would be best.
I am suffering from morning sickness. Like I am unable to get up early morning. And having lots of pain in my legs especially in joints and have shoulder pain as well. Please advice.Thanks.
Hi Dr's my sister is suffering from stomach pain she is also operation uterus discharge she suffer from lots of stomach pain she had 1 son only she got married 10 years so she is suffering from this problem since 4 years so please help
Hi we got married in 2014 and used precautions for 1 year after that on regular basis we are doing intercourse but my wife is not getting pregnant. Dr. Said eggs is not developing fully. So today she gave fertomid 50, normoz, divafol, feris 100. May I know what kind of medicine they are and for which purpose?
I am married now age was 18 I was quite surprise for baby past 3 months still I am getting my date what was the way to get quickly pregnant.
Mera menstruation 8- 9 days badke ata hai or abdominal pain bahut hota hai ye kis karan se hota hai or mujhe es ke liye kya karna chahiye.
I am a 71 year old man, healthy, active and strong. When having sex with wife, I prolong to make her reach her climax as she has circumcised her clitoris and labia minor. It takes time. But in the bargain, my corona becomes numb PERHAPS and do not reach climax, in the end! Please tell me whether it could be from Prostate, or else?
Hi I have type 2 diabetes in normal range so any problem with my marriage life & I an for a baby boy ya girl so tell me please suggest me any problems with my diabetes please reply.
I have a boy of 5 yrs. Through caesarean and now I am 35 weeks pregnant with expected due date - 15 September but at present foetal weight is 2908 gm /- 425 gm and my scar thickness is 3.5 mm on which my doctor has advised me to go through caesarean near about 25 August. Do you also think that I should go for delivery near about 25 August?
I'm 46,l was not getting periods for past 3 months, before I had irregular periods, Is this the periods ends?
Im a 20 year unmarried girl. I have 1 lump in my left breast. Why has it emerged and what is the best possible treatment for that. Please suggest.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!