Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. JyothiYour feedback matters!
I am 5 month pregnant. Yesterday we had sex it will not harm my baby. And from which month should we stop sex.
I had sex on sat with my gf then I gave her an I pill and now its monday and she have a problem that white water is continuously coming out of her vagina nd is very paining. She also have got (chilly ) in her vagina. Is this normal or any serious problem?
I went to gyni nearby. As I got period this time earlier on 17 march which was 10 days earlier. My last period date was 27 feb. I am trying to conceive. She gave me medicine fetisure f and ebexid. How these medicines will help me. In getting pregnant.
Hi, I am married and have a sex partner, till now was using condom, but now would like to try without condom, can you please advise. how to avoid pregnancy
Dear sir, madam I have low sperm count (6 millions) and also had a test before 4 months. But still my wife not pregnancy. Today I consult a local gynecologist. She refer to take ubi q plus for 1 month at twice / day .so pl reply.
I am having mensus problems, on jan 2 2015 laproscopic surgery happened to me, after surgery 2 months mensus not came, after that one month mensus correctly came, now again same problems, heavy bleeding with clots. Please suggest i am 32 age. And weight 89.
Hi, I am suffering from. Following ailments - Mucus all the time - Frequent indigestion - Joint pain - thumb, right knee, right elbow, lower back - 15 day menstruation cycle My current age is 31, ht 5'4, wt 49.
I have been getting milky discharge from both my breasts for the past 3 days. I am a pcod patient. I recently had an ivf which failed. After that I had a bleeding for few days. After which I am having this discharge. I am right now having thyronorm 25 mcg and folic acid. I had recently started taking a teaspoonful of cinnamon powder with hot water. please help. I have never experienced this before.
Are on unhealthy diet,
Are consuming alcohol,
Have high cholesterol levels,
Have a strong family history of heart problem,
Do not have enough physical activity,
Are diabetic or hypertensive.
Then. Your chances of getting a heart attack is high.
Hello doctor, I had HSG test on 8th Feb which showed bilateral corneal blockage and had my period on 24 Feb and later in march no period but I got pregnant which I tested at home on 7 April. Went to doctor for ultrasound on 18 April which shows 6 Week baby where as according to doctor it should be of 8 Week. So, doctor prescribed foledge and ecosprin daily once, susten and duphaston twice daily and fertigyn injection weekly twice. What is the problem. Please help.
I always to sex with girls but this time I am 19 years old and girl is 15 year s old what should I use to sex with girl what precautions I need.
6 handy tips to manage repeated vaginal infections
Vaginal infections occur when the walls of the vagina get inflamed. This can be caused by several factors such as bacteria, viruses, yeast, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), chemicals and clothing. The standard medical term for it is vaginitis and it bothers most women at some point in their lives.
Maintaining vaginal and overall genital health is very important in preventing and dealing with infections that affect the affect the area, especially those which are persistent or recurrent.
Some tips to manage repeated vaginal infections are as follows:
1. Maintaining personal hygiene. The most important aspect of maintaining vaginal health is keeping the pubic region cleansed and hydrated. Poor hygiene and dryness make it more prone to recurring infection.
2. Using the right products. Harsh chemical soaps and sprays may cause irritation to the vagina and make it susceptible to inflammation due to infection.
3. Wearing skin-friendly clothing. Certain types and materials of clothing have a harmful impact on the delicate skin of the genital area which puts the vagina at the risk of contracting infections. These include nylon underwear, tight jeans and trousers, pantyhose with no cotton lining, etc. Wearing soft cotton underwear and linen bottoms are the best ways to prevent vaginal infection and inflammation.
4. Using protection during sex. Protected sexual intercourse prevents the spread of STDs which cause vaginal infection. Hence, it is always advisable to use a condom while having sex.
5. Urinating after sex. Always urinating after sex reduces the chances of catching a vaginal infection.
6. Getting regular health checkups. The most efficient way of managing vaginal infections is by getting the vagina checked up by your gynaecologist as regularly as possible so as to prevent further complications and ensure early detection of infections or diseases.
These are some of the simple and effective ways of handling vaginal infections. Most cases are not very serious and can be easily treated and managed.
I am having white discharge (not pregnant), milk textured, milky white colored, not sticky, not sticky. What does it mean.
I usually have regular painful periods. More watery discharge on first day. Backpain and Right leg pains more. What might be the reason? Kindly Help.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!