Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jeroo BhadaYour feedback matters!
Age-49, not got periods for 3 months. On examination prolactin is 31. Please tell course to be followed.
She has a severe pain on both sides of her breasts. It often occurs and lasts for 10 to 15 days. And her periods also lasts for 1 day.
I have tried to get pregnant since last two years but I didn't conceive. All reports of me and my husband is normal. Please help me.
I am now 7 month pregnant, everthing moving good, I am sacred regarding anesthesia, I undergone general anesthesia for lipo n spinal anesthesia fr appendicitis, 2 times I faced breath prblm n lyk fits n chills, even doct didn't ruled out why it happened, with in 2 month I have to deliver, I am really scared of delivery due to past anesthesia problem. Do I face any prblm during delivery? Hw to knw whether cn I give nrml or c section. I need solution for my problem.
I am 23 yr old feeding mother and my baby is 16 month old. I suffering from underweight (34kg/150cm) and some problems such as after the delivery only one time menstruation period was come before 4 months then till not. Why? have any problem.
Can we take flax seeds regularly. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Who should not consume flax seeds? In what form should we take?
The success of In vitro fertilization continues in India as a septuagenarian woman gives birth to a baby boy. Even after 46 years of marriage, the couple from Amritsar was childless. Daljinder Kaur, along with her 79-year-old husband, Mohinder Singh Gill, had been visiting National fertility and the Test Tube Baby Centre in Hisar since 2013 and did not give up even after two failed IVF cycles. They had faced ridicule for their inability to have a baby and yet they kept their hopes up.
On the 19th of April, the couple was blessed with a baby boy who is nothing less than a miracle. The groundbreaking achievement of the embryologists from Hisar has been an inspiration and a beacon of hope for couples all across the country. Once again, IVF has proved to be one of the most successful procedures to have babies for couples with fertility issues. Following are some of the advantages of In vitro fertilization, which you should know about-
1. It can be used by anybody - In-vitro fertilization is not necessarily used by the going to be a mother. It can be used by gestational carriers or by a surrogate as well. So it depends on whether the parents want to take the help of a surrogate or themselves want to be involved in the pregnancy. IVF gives an opportunity to single women and same-sex couples to become parents.
2. Use of donated eggs and sperms - There might be circumstances when the doctor can recommend using donated sperms or eggs. In that case, the eggs can be fertilized manually in the lab and the fetus developed can be used for in vitro fertilization. This increases the chance of pregnancy by a fair amount.
3. Control over timing - In vitro fertilization is a solution for couples who have a very engaging professional life, and can be an option for people who want to have babies after a certain point of time. Eggs and embryos can be preserved for future use. It is also helpful for couples who already have a child and plan to have another later.
4. Decreases chances of miscarriage - Genetic abnormality is one of the primary causes of miscarriage. The technique of preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is used to ensure the viability of the embryo much ahead of time so that the mother can have an uncomplicated pregnancy and carry her baby full term.
Related Tip: IVF Vs. Surrogacy : Which is the Better Option?
My wife is pregnant women and how should I maintain the diet and what is the best food procedure and is their any problem if I give her tender coconut daily.
What is the right time to conceive. I got married on January 2016. Before period can pregnancy possible?
I am losing hair of head, I had tried various Shampoo's but I didn't get good results, and I also have problems of hairs on chest, I want to control or vanish that hair, what should I do help me sir.
Hi after my first baby again after 12 months i became pregnant and now iam 7 month's pregnant . I want to know whether is it good to have family planning. Please tell me what should I do?
I am 20 years old girl. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 7th day of my monthly cycle. But the condom broke somehow. I took an I pill within 4 hours of having it. But now on the 19th day of my monthly cycle I am experiencing some sort of vaginal bleeding or discharge. What could that be? Is that a pregnancy sign? If it is then what measures should I take?
Hello mam, I had sex with my partner on 29 may and my periods is started on that day Now my date is 30 june but still I can't get my periods is there is a chance of pregnancy Pls help me I don't want this If am pregnant then suggest any tablet pls.
Hi doctor am semen 27 years old. I feel so pain in my periods and its always late 4 to 5 or more. I feel a very heavy pain in my back and down to stomach.
Obesity has emerged as one of the most common and serious health problems today, affecting all and sundry. Children, in particular; are the worst affected. Obesity is an amalgamation of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and certain medical conditions. If neglected, it can create havoc. Diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension are some of the major health complications that obesity can lead to. Thus, one needs to control and check this menace at the earliest. Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss the Ayurvedic way is not only effective, but 100% natural.
Ayurvedic tips for weight loss
The following Ayurvedic tips, if practiced diligently, can give you a lot to cheer about. For an effective treatment, one needs to understand their body type well. Ayurveda classifies people in two categories. People of the Vata Type (more of ember and air in their system), those who can eat like a glutton and yet have a figure to die for. On the contrary, people having more of earth and water in their system (Kapha Types) can put on weight at the drop of a hat.
- Exercise your way to fitness: The benefits of exercise are immense. Start your day with a 30-45 minute exercise to feel the difference. Jogging or brisk walking will be very beneficial. It will give you the extra zeal to fight the unwanted fats in your system.
- Yoga and pranayams: Our body is made up of seven chakras. Proper activation and functioning of the chakras are important to enjoy sound health. Yoga and pranayams are instrumental in activating these chakras. Meditation also rejuvenates a person mentally and physically. A sound mind and body positively responds to the various Ayurvedic weight loss programmes.
- Healthy Sleeping Habits: Early to bed and early to rise can indeed make a person, healthy, wealthy and wise. People with unhealthy sleeping habits are more likely to be obese. Work is important, but not at the expense of one's health. A 10.30 pm-4.30 am sleep schedule is highly recommended.
- Eat healthy: Unhealthy eating habits contribute significantly to obesity. It should be noted that starving will do you more harm than good. A healthy practice is to have small meals at regular intervals. Do not keep your stomach empty. Reduce the carbohydrate and fat intake. Include lots of vegetables, fruits, lean fish, and low fat dairy products in your diet. Ayurvedic medicines like, Triphala churan, guggulu, Triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and Medhohar guggul are very effective. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle: Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible. If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial.
Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay.