Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jeroo BhadaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 weeks and 3 day pregnant. My FAI _21CM. Is it normal or not. What should I do for this. Any homeremedis suggest.
I have PCOD in both ovaries and don't want to take contraceptives. What should I do to loose weight? Help.
Being positive is the best thing you can do for yourself!
Do you see life as a blessing, an opportunity or a burden? The answer to this question plays a significant role in shaping your existence as it decides your outlook towards life. Being positive or optimistic is highly beneficial for your psychological and physical well-being. Positive thinking is an idea that not only drives you towards success, but also makes way for happiness in your life.
Cultivating positivity is undoubtedly the best thing you can do for yourself as it makes your life worth living, besides delivering a bunch of health benefits.
Here are 6 of them.
1. Gives you a longer life span
A positive outlook not only keeps you happy, but also increases your life expectancy by manifold in comparison to people with pessimistic thoughts. A recent Dutch study analysed the thought patterns of people for 9 years to come to this conclusion. According to this study, which was published in JAMA Psychiatry, people with a generally pessimistic approach have decreased life expectancy by 55%.
2. Increases good cholesterol level
A research was conducted in 2013 by Harvard School of Public Health to find the link between optimism and cholesterol levels. The study was carried out among middle-aged people and it revealed that that optimistic thought patterns indicated increased levels of “good” cholesterol.
3. Boosts your immune system
Researchers are of the opinion that people who cultivate positive thoughts show a stronger immune response in comparison to people who associate themselves with negative emotions.
4. Increases your confidence
Having positive thoughts can be very advantageous for you as it teaches you to feel good about yourself. This encourages you to try new things and accept challenges more heartily, which in turn boosts your confidence level drastically. Increased self confidence drives you towards success and enhances your performance in all phases of life.
5. Helps you cope with stress better
Studies show that when optimists face a situation, which is not in their favour, they focus more on solving the problem instead of getting disappointed or frustrated. Positive thoughts make you enthusiastic and teach you to deal with any stressful situation with a smile, thereby helping you to work your way out of a crisis. It has also been observed that positive thinking among adolescents acts as a source of protection against depression and behavioural problems commonly faced during teenage.
6. Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases
A recent study conducted by the American Heart Association, and published in its journal Circulation, showed that people who depicted a positive attitude towards life had decreased their chances of getting heart diseases by 73% in comparison to their pessimistic counterparts. According to researchers, this happens because optimism leads people towards a healthier lifestyle, comprising of a balanced diet and a proper exercise regime. Moreover, optimistic people also have the improved ability to deal with stress, which further points towards a healthy existence.
After how many weeks fetal heart beat can be recognized. My cousin is currently at 6th week undergone for scan, unfortunately heart beat not recognised on fetal.
I am 29 years old female married n having kids of 4 years. I'm missed my period for this month delayed by 15 days, my pregnancy test also negative. I consult doctor also she advice to have mensil n for 2 days n ull get period but 1week over still I didn't start the period could you suggest me what to do to get my period.
Hello, I Am 22year old male, Me and my gf.. we went physical without precaution and I too discharged in. NOW I am in fear that she may do not get pregnant. Please help me mam. I am very tensed.
I am 27 years old female and I am having white discharge, can you tell me why and what could be the reason. How do get rid of it?
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello sir, My sister suffering from a problem ,she is pregnant now and she having hiccups continuously , when she is sleep then only it will stop or else they can not stop .give me best remedy to stop hiccups.
My mother is 49 year old. She is a working woman and she feels weakness and tiring most of the time. Is this because of any deficiency of calcium or anything? What should we give her? Any calcium tablet or anything you suggest?
Hi, After having unprotected sex I took ipill within 32 hours. I got my first periods after it on 3 August (earlier period was on 4th july). But this months periods are delayed. How long I need to wait or Do I need to do any test?
Hi doctor, I'm 27 years old female. I'm trying to get pregnant since 6 months. I have regular cycle of 26 days. These time I did not get my period. On day 30 I had pregnancy strip test at home. It was negative. Still I did not get my period.. Should I consult doctor. Or should I wait until next period.
Hello Doctor, My wife had 22 days pregnancy. But day before yesterday she had a miscarriage. Please recommend any medicine that will quickly flush out all the tissues from uterus. She doesn't want to go to the doctor for now.
My girlfriend is 21 years old. We did sex for the first time on 6th Feb using protection. Her hymen was broken during intercourse. But after 1 to 2 weeks she was having white discharge from vagina hugely for few days which was not normal to her. She got her periods started on 28th feb. My question is that is that white discharge is happening for sex? Is is abnormal or disease? If yes what is remedy? Can further sex will affect this more?
He had sex with his girlfriend last month she did not became menses. Does she become pregnant? Please tell me.
I didn't get periods since 50 days. Later from 1 week I was getting head ache, feeling vomiting sensation whatever I eat or smell any thing. When I had pregnancy test it was positive. But I am not ready to take responsibility of child due to some family issues. I want some medicine prescribed to get period and abort the child. Though I ate papaya and sesame steeds its of no use. please suggest a tablet.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.