Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jeevan GavaliYour feedback matters!
My baby is vomiting for more then 2 weeks and he also do not drink milk only forcefully we give. He is 8.5 month and wt 7 kg. Please suggest?
Hello! Doc. S Group And Good morning everyone. I'm 20yrs. Old and I have a baby also 0.5years old and I'm also feeding to her so in this situation Dronis 20mg is suitable for me or not and how should I use it./Doges for me. And My period starts from 6 per month.
My son aged 12 years is very thin but he is very active I am worried about his health and growth. Although he is a student of class 8 but physically he does not look like a student of class 8. Moreover how to improve his diet also.
My son is 5 years old, he has lost two teeth from lower side. Is the age is suitable for losing teeth and teeth of upper side is also loose. Can you please tell me how I can save his teeth from early loosing.
Hi doctor. My 8 month old daughter has a running nose and due to that she can't breath properly during night time and hence she cries a lot. We give nose drops but it doesn't help much. Please advice what to do. Thank u.
Hi. My daughter is 8 month 10 days old. She is having loose motions since 10 days. She is on formula feed when she takes milk or juice she is going motion. Sometimes it is yellowish or greenish or brownish. From last 4 day she is also suffering from cold what should I do. She is 8.5 kg. Doctors have prescribed ofloxacin & ornidazole suspension with sporlac sachet but no effect.
Dear, sir/Madam, my son is 07 years old and student of standard 1 in cbse school. He have a very big problem, in readings he is very strong and also catching lessons very much in school as fast but in writing very slow and too much absent -minded in class.
Hi my child is 4 year old but very week have only 10 kg weight .not eating properly. please suggest any to Tonic.
My five months daughter from last 2 days continually doing latrine yester was like water green color but today like only water ,I consulted it from doctor she prescribed AD30 sachet but still same situation what I will do.
My wife is 37 years old and my son is 2 months old. Some pain in my wife's breast during feeding every time.help me
My 2 and half year old boy child have black hair, but one white hair is found very recent. Is it normal? if not, then what is the probable reason? is this any symptom of any disease. Please advice.
My daughter has no interest in having food. She is 6 years old. Comparing with others friends of her age or below her age are healthy but she is very thin and every often she fell sick. Please suggest and medicine for felling hungry.
I have twin niece. They are 2 years old. One have a problem in left hand thumb. From birth the is bent. I search in google that it's called trigger thumb. How can she get normal. Is it operation mandatory to solve it? Plzz advice me some hospitals in kolkata where this type of operation occurs. Kindly help me.
My son is 2 years and 2 months old. He didn't sleep properly at night. In toddler's how much hours they have to sleep at night. My son sleep at night only 6-7 hours and also not properly. Please rep me.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time.