Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jaikee S NogiyaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. And my ultrasound report says that I have a minimal free fluid in pod. I want to know that what does this mean And what are its causes and symptoms? And what is dominant follicle means?
I also have this problem called phimosis but I have not prblm in peeing and masturbation so circumcision is need in future..
Hi I am 23 years old person, I use tobacco so much about 10-12 per day, I am suffering from mouth ulcers from last 2-3 month, What tablet should I use?
Frequent during change of season, the common cold can be a nuisance, leading to disruptions in your daily activities. Although it’s true that the common cold cannot be prevented, there are certain sure shot ways of getting rid of it through simple home remedies. Read on to find out 5 home remedies for common cold, free from side effects.
1. Put an extra pillow under your head: Do this at night when you’re ready to sleep. Adding an extra pillow under your head can help in relieving congested nasal passages. If you bit too uncomfortable, or if the angle is too high, then you can place the pillow between the mattress and the box spring. This would create a gradual slope and prevent any sort of discomfort during sleep.
2. Make your own saline nasal spray: For this you’ll need to mix 3 teaspoons of iodide free salt with 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Add this mixture to 230ml of distilled or lukewarm boiled water and fill a bulb syringe with the mixture. Stand at your basin and lean your head over. Hold one nostril close by applying pressure with your finger and gently squirt the mixture into your open nostril and let it drain. Repeat for the other nostril.Just be sure to use distilled or previously boiled water at all times. Also remember to rinse the bulb syringe thoroughly and let it dry to prevent any infections.
3. Chew on raw garlic: Garlic has antiviral and antibacterial properties, which can greatly help in getting rid of common cold. Besides it is also good for your immune system and aids in opening up your respiratory passage and in cleaning out the toxins from your body. Just chew on raw garlic cloves or add a few drops of garlic oil in your food or drinks to cure yourself of common cold.
4. Treat yourself to some chocolate: Hot, dark chocolate sweetened with a little bit of honey can help in reducing cough. Research found out that chocolate contains theobromine, which can suppress the nerve that is responsible for coughing, and is also more effective in curing persistent coughs than codeine. Here’s the catch though: milk chocolate doesn’t work. Honey, on the other hand, can help in soothing a sore throat.
5. Have red onion syrup: Red onions can help providing relief to sore throats and other common cold symptoms. To make this syrup at home, you need to chop 2-3 red onions horizontally and one slice of onion with honey at a time in a bowl until its full. Then cover the bowl and let it stand for 12-15 hours; when you open it you’ll find thick syrup ready. Consume of a spoonful of it several times a day to cure yourself of common cold the natural way.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have headache problem in continuously so what is the best solution for this pain? And give the proper treatment..
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence in males respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
There is small node on my head it never hurt or pain but sometimes it become huge in size and sometimes disappear I have been suffering from this almost a year please tell me what to do to get rid of it.
I have blister on my foot formed due to silencer burn on 23rd of this month I don't know it's healing are not liquid in the blister turned yellow to red and surrounding area turning from bright red to light red. I don't feel that much pain. So, should I pop the blister any other suggestions.
I am 28 years old and suffering from high sugar, not taking any medication for the same and not following any specific diet as well, what are the consequences and what should I do?
Hi am at 31 am getting mood of masturbation every day when I go for toilet. Am felling my knees getting weak post that and getting fear on health. Adv how to stop or to have alternative. It started from 16 years of age. I want to be out of it.
Which disease is caused by the deficiency of vitamin c in our body and how it is formed what I should I do.
Sir mera penis ka size nhi bad raha hai or mqi 18 years ka ho gaya hu please btaiya mai kya karu Suggest me Kasa iska size increase karu.
I have a constipation problem I can not toilet easily and it came very hard and I felt so bad because of this problem pls help me out of this problem.
Nowadays, men of almost all age are more or less suffering from various sexual problems because of the changing environment, psychological stress, and also physiological limitations. But according to today's sexologists, it is not entirely on the physiology when it comes to a man's erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. As already mentioned, work-related stress, personal dissatisfaction that often turn into depression and imbalanced lifestyle etc are responsible for the growing sexual problems in men.
What are the primary reasons for the premature ejaculation? Let's take a look-
Various biological causes are responsible for the premature ejaculation, though according to the physiologists, no accurate reason has been noted for this sexual issue of men. Any kind of spinal injury can cause serious sexual trouble to men. Often lack of treatment can cause erectile dysfunction and that leads to premature ejaculation. The quality of the sperm and the count is also hampered because of this biological setback.n
Often infection is the testicles or sexually transmitted diseases are also responsible for the inflammation of the penis and testicles causing to premature ejaculation. Often the man can suffer from severe pain during the intercourse. Abnormal hormone level is also responsible for such issue. It is strongly recommended to opt for proper ayurvedic or herbal treatment that ensures complete cure of the sexual disorder.
According to many sexologists, the psychological problem affects the sexual life of individuals. Men suffering from any sexual trauma, poor body image, lack of self-confidence etc suffer from acute stress and depression. Often, they carry the seed of depression and stress from their workplace that hampers the normal family life. Even unmarried men in relationships can suffer from the same problem because of the constant stress and anxiety. Some of them end up with premature ejaculation without their will jeopardizing the sexual pleasure of the partners. If the problem is absolutely psychological, opting for yoga and maintaining a balanced diet can help incredibly along with proper diagnosis and proper medication.
Try the stop-start technique
Men suffering from the premature ejaculation problem are often suggested with the stop- start technique. This is a self-help therapy where they are asked to masturbate by their own with dry hands. When they reach the point of ejaculation, they should stop and hold it back. It is usually asked to do thrice and finally after some time, men should ask their partner to do the same and just before reaching the point of climax, they should get involved into the intercourse process and ejaculate in the natural process. This practice is supposed to be followed for some time before the issue gets normal and men suffering from erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation can hold back their strength and gradually perform excellent in bed.
Satisfy the partner
Men suffering from premature ejaculation are expected to have a matured and compassionate partner if they're in a love relationship or in a conjugal relationship. With the contribution of both the partners and with love and care, the issue can be cured. Partners can get involved into more foreplay than expecting more sex. Foreplay is also a satisfactory method of lovemaking that they can continue before reaching the climax.
What are the Risks of Premature Ejaculation?
Various risk factors are involved with this temporary yet major sexual disorder in men. They can go through even breakups if they are hooked up with immature partners that couldn't understand the physical issue of the partner.
Again, improper or lack of accurate diagnosis can result into infertility and other major problem that can cause to impotency of the person concerned suffering from premature ejaculation.