Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Ma'am I am 22 and I am pregnant I don't want to carry this baby now please suggest me any pills for period and any other remedy except abortion as soon as possible thank you.
Depression risk and olive oil
People whose diets are high in trans fats - fast foods and mass-produced foods like pastries - may have a higher risk of depression, compared with those whose diets are rich in mono- and polyunsaturated fats.
The investigators counted the number of people with depression at the start of the study and then again during each follow-up. Cases of depression had to be those clinically diagnosed by a doctor.
The study authors found that when they compared the volunteers who consumed trans fats regularly with individuals whose dietary fat consisted primarily of olive oil, the trans fat consumers had a 48% higher risk of developing depression.
The amount of trans fat consumed was directly related to depression risk - the more they ate, the higher the risk.
Olive oil may reduce breast cancer risk
A team of scientists at the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona in Spain found a key mechanism by which virgin olive oil protects the body against breast cancer, in contrast to other vegetable oils.
The researchers decoded a complete cascade of signals within the cells of breast tumors that are activated by virgin olive oil. They concluded that the oil reduces the activity of p21Ras, an oncogene, prevents DNA damage, encourages tumor cell death, and triggers changes in protein signaling pathways.
The team found that while corn oil - which is rich in n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids - increased the aggressiveness of tumors, virgin olive oil had the opposite effect.
They demonstrated that virgin olive oil is linked to a higher incidence of benign (non-cancerous) breast tumors.
All I trying to find out is if when I Take test on Monday 5th december if it going to say positive that I am pregnant Like the Internet said as I not on no pills im 22 I Do not use no protection do it all unprotected and my hubby wants a baby as bad as me which Why we had sex on Wednesday 23rd which was 2 days before egg got released as egg got released on friday 25th and it said on Internet if had sex 2 days before then will definitely get pregnant as had it most fertile time so hope that true as she got pregnant when Internet said she definitely will so hope I will as well as he Did cum in me so please say when Take test it say I am as done it Like Internet said.
We had an unprotected sex @21 Dec and she took unwanted 72 right after that and then she bled on 26th dec. 10th Jan we had an unplanned intercourse again and had to take that pill again the next hour. She has decided not to take ipill again so will not have unprotected. So what are the causes now and for what she has to wait so that we can be relieved please help. Her period was on 25th November den when she had unwanted 72 for the first time then she bled 26th December.
i am 31 year old lady I had unprotected sex before 5 days of my period and I take an I pill and my period was missed and again I had sex on my period date I think it is safe but now I don't have my period it suppose to on 3 th February but today on 6th February I don't have my period. please give me some suggestion.
As am suffering from thyroid and PCOD problem I have got a lot of unwanted hair .Please give me a precaution so that I can rid of my unwanted hair.
Sometimes blood bleeding from her back hole (bath hole) while go for bathroom. Please give suggestions which food she should take food to avoid bleeding. She takes tea thrice a day.
I have done a open heart surgery mitral valve replacement on Feburary 2012 and my operation is success full but I have to take medicine life long like penis400mg, Aldactone25mg, warf and have to do Blood test called PTINR monthly life time so during my pregnancy this all medicines may harmful my baby or not and should I continue my medicine during conceive or not please suggest me thoroughly?
I have been diagnosed with pcos problem. What does that mean I will not get pregnant evr. N secondly I get my periods every alternate month. N there are some follicles fond in left overy where as right overy is little expended as in little large. Does that mean my right ovary is ok n it is releasing egg.
I m a female of age 30, And having thyroid, my height 5'4" And weight 78, M over weight and having menstrual problem with Pcod. My periods are irregular and to get them on time I have to take med. Like meprate 10; Pls guide me to solve my menses problem and I m following your weight loss tips too to reduce my weight
I am 12 years old. From three months back I started periods (mensuration) few time back. I have very less periods only for one day. But now for few days, I am having a large amount of white discharge coming out fro my vaginal part. So I ask you to recommend me a solution to this problem and what should I do &to whom consult. Thanks.
I am facing a problem with the periods. Last month, November, I had it twice within 5 days of gap. 1st one finished on 5th November (flow was normal) and then started again on 10th November (flow was less), (last month I donated blood too). This month my periods started on 1st and ended on 6th (the flow was less than normal), and right now I am bleeding again (with a very very less flow). Last month I used "Unwanted 72" after unprotected sex. But this time I didn't. Isn't it due to the side effects of Unwanted 72? But I have used it many a times, nothing like this happened before. Please help me with this.
Hi I am 29 years married female, want to loose weight currently I m 76 kg nd height is 5 ft 4 inch. Kindly give me solution to my obesity. I hv pcod. Want relif from huge belly n breast sizes.
Mom is getting blood in urine. It was in form of drops. Back and pelvic pain. frequent urination. Worried about her. Is it sigh of bladder cancer? Her age is 48.
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.
I have participated in sex on October 14 then also I got the periods on Oct 18th but this month II didn't get the periods please send me the name of the tablet so that I can get periods.
Having upper left side abdominal pain. Worse in periods. What should I do? I am a 27 year old female.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!