Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
We had a sex on 11th of November and had unwanted 72 on 12th. Her period date is on 28th of November. But this time she had before on 22nd. And its irregular flow and the blood color is blackish. She is having nausea too.
Sir/mam me and my girlfriend had anal sex 20 days back, and I had not ejaculated inside her. After that she had her periods on normal tym and very normal. But few days back she had lil brown spottin with something white from her vagina. Is this sign of pregnancy or what. We do not want pregnancy. Please help.
Get proper evaluations if you see blood in stool.
We know that acquired immunodeficiency syndrome can spread through sexual contact but i want to know that is it also a genetic disease?
My date of periods is between 13 to 16 but I do not want periods to come this month as I am going out to various temples. So I do not want it. please suggest me the medicine to postpone it. Dosage, n will it effect on periods of next month?
My question is that from six days I have bleeding because of eating mifegest and cytolog. Now I want to say that how many days will bleeding continue and also when I take sonography and which type of sonography I can take and also my first baby is 1&1/2 years old. Can I give him milk.
Hi I have PCOD problem. My fsh level 6.24 and my lh level 14.63. No thyroid and chloeatrol. My last period july24 but still I have no period. My doctor give meprate in sep 25 but still I habe no period. Now I like planing family pls suggest pills to get my period immediately and I want to conceive fast so pls suggest me.
1) If you want male child try to have the intercourse on the even number days & 2) If you want female -child try to have the intercourse on odd number days .So here the even number & Odd number days means, From the 5th day of the wife's menstruation the 6th day is even number day. Like this way we have to count the even day & Odd days.So here the 6th,8th,10th,12th,14th,16th,18th are the even number days.The remaining days are odd number days. This is the confirmed -statement from the AYURVEDIC Classics. As an Ayurvedic Super Specialist Doctor under my preview many married couple have succeeded with this AYURVEDIC Tip.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a consult to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
I am 24 years old female, Normally I am getting periods asusually but this month I did not get the periods properly and I am married. If I don't want to get pregnancy then what are the things do I need to take care?. Could you please kindly suggest me ASAP.
I am 24 years old woman. I am pregnant for the 1st month but I don't want this pregnancy. How can I avoid this and prevent the pregnancy in future?
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. Weight 60kg. I am trying from past 2 years but no luck. I always have a 28 days cycle. My Amh is low >0.30. I have been told for IVF with donor egg. I have finally made up my mind for it. Please let me know what all I should keep in mind before going for it. My Hysteroscopy is already done 2 months before which had a small polyp which is removed. I wanted to know is this process very painful or do I have to be on lot of drugs can I resume my normal activities. If I have a donor will the child be like me or completely like the donor. Kindly reply Thanks.
Hi. I have pcos n married by one n half year. I'm trying to conceive. I'm taking glyciphage 500mg n oosure. please suggest the best way that helps me to conceive.
Doctor, I am feeling pain in my lower abdomen like the same pain just starting the period. I make physical relationship with my husband 4 days after finishing periods. Si this may be the symbols of pregnancy? Please advice.
If woman is not pregnant but she took oral contraceptive pills that is unwanted pregnancy within 72 hours so what will be complications?
(Syn. Periarthritis Shoulder, Adhesive Capsulitis)
Frozen Shoulder Syndrome usually presents as a limitation of shoulder movements associated with pain. It usually presents around the age of 40 years equally affecting males and females. Diabetic and obese people are more prone to it. Bilateral frozen Shoulder is almost always found in Diabetics. It usually starts with minor trauma, often ignored by the patient. The patient often claims it to have insidious, spontaneous onset.
On many occasions the patient may have been confined to bed rest for some medical problem, does not do any shoulder movements, and hence gradually slips into shoulder stiffness. Cervical Spondylosis when causes pain in neck and around shoulder, may initiate and precipitate frozen shoulder.
Treatment is simple.
Diabetes must be ruled out in all the patients and treated well in those who are suffering from it.
No treatment will ever succeed unless diabetes is controlled.
X-ray should be done to rule out other associated disorders
E.g. Koch’s, metastatic deposits
Patient needs anti inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) to control the inflammatory process going on inside.
Muscle relaxants are needed to relieve the spasm of the muscles. They facilitate the shoulder movements.
Neurotropics, antioxidants and omega three fatty acids are needed to improve the general metabolism and health of the patient. They also potentiate the analgesic effect of NASAIDS.
Sometimes manipulation of the shoulder under General Anaesthesia may have to be undertaken.
With advancement of surgical technology, arthroscopic fibrinolysis of the shoulder joint is undertaken with good results.
In the end, it is the active physiotherapy that is the sheet anchor of treatment, until the patient makes a wilful determined effort no treatment will succeed.