Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. J J PatelYour feedback matters!
I am a 18 years old man. I have a leg ache problem. When I stand or sit so much time, my legs are like a ice. I can't move my legs also I have very pain. What should I do?
My right leg knee is giving pain since 1 year , I dint taken any medicine upto now - now I am getting pain frequently , give me suitable suggestion.
I am a 21-year-old female and have noticed a raised backbone right under the back of my neck. It doesn't pain and it isn't any kind of injury.
I have a back pain since last week. This pain is killing me, what should I do to get rid of this pain. This pain is on the right side of my back.
I am suffering from mild fever and body pain continuous every alternate day and not able to sleep properly. Please advise.
Hello Sir, My age is 30 years Recently I had a pain in my feet every morning I wake up and walk! And usually shoulder pain, knee pain, hand pain very mildly throughout! So after taking few tests they said my uric acid level was 7.8!And he said I am suffering from Arthritis! But I went for a second opinion and I was said he don't see even the symptoms of Gout! I took tablets irregularly for a month but stopped alcohol for that particular month! My question is is there any chance I can eat whatever I wanted to eat and I can take the medicines regularly and I can stop drinking! Actually I am drinking everyday, but once the level is reduced can I consume alcohol once in a week! Please do suggest your valuable feedback. Thanks.
I am 50 yrs. Old woman and suffering knee pain since last 10 yrs. Using medicine for relief but it is not controlling. Please let me know what is the permanent solution.
I am having a severe hips pain from 2 days It all started after my gym workout Can you find a remedy for this as that I can not turn a side.
Having a problem beside the left neck to the shoulder point . This is the second Time in last two months .Can you tell exactly what is issue with me ? Any solution for this.
My left arm and shoulder gets swollen every now and then, I apply Capcin ointment regularly but the pain doesn't go, what should I do?
Hi,i have a relative patient she is having a joint problem doctor adive for joint opetation of heaps joint,she is fiancial weak so
What is the difference between osteopathy and a physiotherapy? What should I prefer in case of old serious muscular pain?
I am 32 years old, JAB MAIN MORNING ME JAGTA HU TAB MERE PET ME DARD REHTA HE. FIR FRESH ONE KE BAD DARD NAHI HOTA THA PAR AB KABHI BHI DARD HO JATA HAI ULTRASOUND KI REPORT ME FATTY LEVER, SUJAN HAI. MERE KO GAS BHI BHUT BANTI HAI. OR URIC ACID KI BHI PROBLEM HAI. HATH PERO ME JHANJHNAHAT HOTI REHTI HAI. SAUCH BHI KHUL KAR NAHI HOTI OR KABHI KABHI DO DIN KE BAD HOTI HAI. YE TAKLIF MUJHE 2 SAAL SE HAI. KAFI ILAAJ KARWA RHA HU LEKIN KOI FAYDA NHI HUA HAI.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.