Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hushma MotaYour feedback matters!
If I have eat 5eggs and drinking hot milk everyday, but my body weight is not increase, so what can I do?
Hello doc Lately I am facing the major problems on my life, and it's kinda taking a lot of time from me so I started having some suicide thoughts, that is related to the problem, will just so much problems cuz that kind of thinking, or I'm suffering from a depression,? I ve been told that the depression doesn't cone from problems.
I am 32 yrs old and 7 weeks pregnant. This is my second issue and my first child is 6 yrs old. Is it safe to travel by train during this period?
Hi, I am 25 years old married woman. I am getting pain on my above the right side breast. Not the every time sometimes it pains. Please suggest me the solution. Thankyou.
Hello Dr. I am not getting facial hair Is there anything you suggest? That would be appreciated Thank you sir.
Hello Sir I am facing Heart burn, heart pain, pain in upper part of stomach. My problem is genuine. I searched for doctor but found none. So, I told a pharmacist my problem and he gave me a polycrol syrup and rabeprazole and domperidone sustained release capsules. Please suggest.
I am diabetic since 1998. My age is 65 years. Since last three years I take glypride 2mg, bd, roimet 850 bd, pioz 15 od, and cap winofit od my bs about 125 in morning and about 185 after meal. As per some sites the pioz is banned. Please suggest whether pioz may be continued or not? my blood test report of 04/04/2015 is as below: hba1c-6. 6%, average blood glucose -143, total cholesterol- 234, hdl-60, ldl -152, triglycerides - 119, vldl cholesterol -23. 72. At present do not have any problem, only some weakness. Please advise
Dear sir , I am 62 years mail , suffering from frequent urine passing 3 times during night and also suffering from insomnia . Pl advise .
I have a hair falling problem. I purchase a ayurvedic shampoo from medical but it does not works properly can you help me for solve my problem.
I am a 27 year old female who has hypothyroidism and PCOD. The conditions are well under control. However, I have been noticing plaque on my teeth in the past few weeks. I brush twice a day and I don't understand why I've got the bacterial-food film. Now, there are two questions I want to ask. 1- Is the plaque due to thyroid or the medications I am taking. 2- Is teeth cleaning/ scaling now the option for me? HELP!
I have some red patches on my penis which keeps on burning like hell when my penis is erect or when I masturbate! Please help me get ride of it!
Cancer has grown in prevalence and incidence to great heights. It has been estimated that cancer would affect 70% of the global population in the next 25 years. The major reason for this is the changing lifestyles food habits, lack of physical activity, pollution, exposure to toxins, etc.
Lung, stomach, and colorectal cancer is common in both males and females. Breast and cervical cancer in females and prostate and liver cancer in men are the other common conditions. Talking about foods, each item can either have a positive or negative effect. While some foods can be causative, others can help prevent onset and/or delay cancer progress. Read on to know the top five foods to avoid and consume to keep cancer at bay.
Five foods to avoid
- Refined sugars: With refined sugar consumption constantly on the rise, there is a direct correlation between incidence of cancer and sugar consumption. Use of organic honey, maple sugar, and jaggery has a more preventive role in cancer development.
- Canned food products: Whether cans or plastic, canned foods contain bisphenol-A (BPA) which introduces cancerous changes in animals. By using fresh foods and avoiding canned foods, the BPA-induced cancer can be avoided.
- Microwave popcorn: Diacetyl which is used to provide the artificial butter taste in microwave popcorn, coupled with the chemical packaging contributes to lung cancer in a big way. Using the traditional way to make popcorn helps you enjoy the popcorn at the same time avoid cancer.
- Carbonated beverages: Sodas and colas are filled with artificial dyes, flavors, and other bad chemicals which are all bad for health. These diet varieties have aspartame, which is also proven as carcinogenic.
- Refined flour: With pastas and pizzas is the rise of refined flour, which tastes great, but is devoid of all nutritional value. Some of the variants of flours may have chlorine that make them whiter and more appealing. It also pushes sugar levels up rapidly and induces insulin resistance.
Top foods to prevent cancer
- Eat healthy, organic, locally grown foods. They are more likely to be nutritious, have less harmful effects, and also economical. Each meal should have a good portion of fruits and vegetables
- Whole grains and cereals likewise are more beneficial to the health and also have a lesser risk of cancer.
- Include dairy products, dried fruits and nuts, sea food like fish, and poultry in your diet.
- Honey has antibacterial and antifungal properties, and can be used as a substitute for sugar.
- Foods rich in antioxidants help in controlling chronic inflammation help in controlling cancer.
As noted above, foods have both a positive and negative effect on cancer development and growth. A healthy lifestyle with good nutrition and an active lifestyle goes a long way in preventing cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.