Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hrishikesh.D.PaiYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant of 63 days. I had sex with my husband. He did not put jerk and he didn't eject sperm. But he slowly injected his penis into my vagina. Does it harm my baby physically. But I am fine no bleeding. Answer my question soon doctor within 2 hours please.
I am having some rex, brown vaginal discharge after 7 days of my periods, it continues from 4 days not stopping. I had sex with my partner on 4th day of my periods. Tell me what is this. Help me pls.
My partner's lmp is 16/03/2015. On 28/04/2015 evening she faced some bleeding and it repeated on 30/04/2015 with pain in lower abdomen. On 1st may 2015 (6weeks 1day) I got an usg and it found a well defined g sac and fhr 109 bmp. For last few days she lost all her pregnancy symptoms. She takes 1 tablet of folic acid and 100mg progesterone capsule (2 per day). Some time I feel pain in lower abdomain and a constant backache in lower portion of her spinal cord. Please suggest me. I don't understand how my baby is. A minimal hemorrhage of upper pole of g sac was also noticed in the usg hcg level as on 06/05/2015 is 1, 68, 076 please suggest.
Its been 48 days since I had unprotected intercourse. Had an ipill right within 24 hours of the intercourse. My periods were delayed for 16 days in the month of april and later I had it for five days. I had abdominal cramps, white vaginal discharges and fever in the same month. I took 4home pregnancy tests each after a weeks gap after the missed periods all were negative. However I got my periods in last week of april. I again had my periods in this month on my exact date and lasted for 5 days (10th of may) and was completely normal. Please advice my previous delayed periods could be implantation bleeding? (But it was exactly after a month of intercourse) Also, if theres any chance of pregnancy still? Any and every help is heartedly thanked!
The lack of libido after pregnancy is common in women. Almost every woman goes through this phase. Apart from hormonal imbalance, there could be a range of other factors, such as fatigue, distraction and psychological fear that may contribute to it. Doctors often suggest refraining from sex for six months after the baby is born. If, however, you still suffer from a lack of sexual urge, here is a checklist that could help you to reignite the old spark.
- Communicate with your partner: Talking to your husband about sex is important. Women often shy away from discussing sex with their partner only to complicate things further. Men, on the other hand, take a lack of interest in sex from their partner as a sign of their inability to satisfy. Before things go out of hand, it is important that you communicate your feelings and explain how your body is not supporting you. This will set the expectation straight.
- Visit your doctor: While a lack of interest in sex immediately after giving birth is normal; if it continues to persist for many months following the delivery, it is time to visit your doctor. A lower libido can be a sign of other physical problems as well. Some simple tests by your doctor can easily reveal any problems that you might have.
- Address fatigue: More than 70% of the women suffer from fatigue after giving birth. This is one of the major reasons of low sex drive among women. Short naps throughout the day will help you to fight fatigue and stabilise your hormones. Enough rest will inch you towards increasing your libido.
- Try some running: Brisk walking or jogging for every thirty minutes a day will make you feel better. This will ensure that your heart pumps faster and your sexual desire doesn’t wear out. It will help you to become more active and take charge of your sex life. Jogging also helps to wipe out the excess fat that you might have accumulated during the pregnancy.
- Try a supplement: There are a plethora of supplements out there in the market to enhance your libido. From creams to natural herbs, vitamin to herb creams, the options are many. Ginseng, for instance, is a proven herb that is known to increase a women’s sexual desire. Most of these supplements do not lead to any serious side effects.
- Prepare yourself mentally: It is always a good idea to prepare yourself before the act. A warm bed, a little wine, a romantic movie will direct you to transform from a young mother to a lover. Often these little preparations go a long way in increasing the sexual drive and reigniting the old spark. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
How v wil get to know tat girl has climaxed or not? As for boys, v wil cum at the peak of pleasure. How to know if girl has reached her climax or not? How to give her maximum pleasure?
Exercise can benefit your digestive system. The benefit, however, depends upon your time and type of exercise. When you exercise, your body slows down the process of digestion. Maximum supply of blood is directed towards the muscles and lungs. Thus it is to be kept in mind that you shouldn't exercise after having heavy meals. You may suffer from heartburn or vomiting if you take heavy meals before exercising. However, if you exercise empty stomach, you can see health benefits. Your digestion time must not be the same as your time for exercise.
There are several relaxation techniques, physical activities and exercises to help absorption of essential nutrients. Exercise can help your digestive system in the following ways:
- Boosts Blood Circulation: Exercise improves the flow of blood through our entire body. Thus the supply of blood to the digestive systems is also improved. The digestive system starts functioning better. With regular exercising, the digestive system starts functioning faster. An individual gets rid of gastric problems like gas, heartburn, constipation and stomach cramps.
- Digestive Routine: It is important that you exercise at the right time. Proper exercising before having meals is a very healthy habit. It will encourage you to develop a healthy and effective digestive routine.
- Yoga for Digestion: It is a low-energy exercise. It helps in strengthening of the stomach muscle and facilitates digestion.
Precautions: One should keep in mind a number of things while exercising for a healthy digestive system. You must fix up a proper schedule for exercising. You can't take larger and heavier meals, rich in proteins and fats, just before exercising. Drink adequate amount of water after exercising as it causes dehydration. Patients who suffer from frequent attacks of diarrhea should avoid caffeine intake while exercising or later.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife has periods on date but it is not property. 1 of day bleeding well but now a days. It should be not going properly. This is sing of pregnancy or not.
I had last period was on 24 th may to 29 may I had a protected sex on 10 day of my period and taken a unwanted 72 a day after, its been 21 days till I took the pill and I aavent got any bleeding yet, am I pregnant, I also did a home pregnancy test this morning around 11 am and it came negative, am I pregnant?
Hi doctor, I had been married for 3 years now and want to get pregnant. But one information I would like to tell that I have severe menstrual pain during my period days for first 3 days. Sometimes I have to take painkillers injections. My sonography results shows that all my reproductive organs are alright. I conceived for the last two months but result is negative. Please advice how to get pregnant ?
M 31 year old man. Six months ago my wife was pregnant but she miscarried. Some days ago I found that my sperm motility around 15% (grade A) and 15% (grade b). I visited urologist and he suggested nuoza - Ac sachet and provironum for 100 days and minoking for 7 days. Earlier my sperm motility was 50 % (active) and 20% (grade b) so I am confused. Please suggest what should I do? Or should I go for some other treatments like IUI. Please help.
My friend had unprotected sex last year July from then she got regular periods but some before her periods she gets burning sensation in her vaginal she is scared whether she got hiv she can't do blood test due to some family issues please help.
I am 31 year old. Don' t have a baby yet. I have polytheistic ovary. Weight is 55kg. Can I get pregnant. My doc wants me to for ivf should I go ?
After the follicle is ruptured how long will the egg be present for fertilisation? I had sex also the next day of rupture. Is it sufficient?
Harsingar - Jasmine, the beautiful and full of fragrance flowers calms the soul and mind.
The extract or decoction of leaves subsides the Sciatica and Cervical pains.
For details and professional advise, please converse privately.
सुंदर सुगंधित फूल, पीडा.नाशक भी ।