Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hrishikesh.D.PaiYour feedback matters!
There was no frequency in wife's menstrual cycle due to stress. But nowadays during periods bleeding is more and also pieces of fleshes are coming out. We never had intercourse from the day the day of our marriage. We have celebrated our first marriage anniversary.
I am 22 years old. In my blood hemoglobin content was very less. So how can I increase and which are food I can consume. Please tell me.?
Hi My Wife pregnant hai tou kya multiPlex me movie dekhne ja sakta hai kya koi side effect toh nahi hoga waha ke sounds se.
I am 30 years old, got married this month. I am unable to insert my penis into her vagina as the moment I try to insert she is having severe pain n also my penis is hard though but when I try to insert the base of the penis gets bent and its very week n not hard enough to insert properly. I am newly married n worried coz m not even able to do intercourse once. Please help.
I am 28 year old female, trying to conceive pregnancy my last cycle was on 14th apr'15. Today in morning I have gone through prega news test but it was negative but the urine was very yellow and smelling bad this could be the reason for negative result, what should I need to do? my life style is also very hard I leave home 7am in morning and I return home at 9 pm.
I am 19 years old. Few days around 30 November I had to get periods. But I didn't. My bf and me were lying to each other. We didn't do anything like that. Just lying for 15 mins. We hugged each other. Is this the reason for my late periods? .plz help me. Still now I didn't get my periods. We are sure that we didn't have sex. Were on clothes only. Ntn happened. Y my periods haven't yet I got?
Hello doctor. I had a history of 3 miscarriages. Now m preg again my hcg is doubling in every 48 hours. On 1st it was 67 and on 3rd it was 133 and on 5 th it was 320. Should I start hcg injections? Currently m taking susten sr 300 mg twice. Bigomet sr 500 mg twice as I have pcod. Ecosprin 75 mg once and folinext gold once daily. Bharglob injection on every 21 day enoxaparin 40 mg injection daily as there is a clot in last pregnancy.
Hi Dr. I am girl and my problem to you is I get angry often with really disturbs my married life. I try to make myself calm but can't do. As I got married on 05/01/2015 and not able to conceive single time as our both the medical reports are normal still face difficulty to get conceive and I get headaches cold, sneezing very often all these has stated ruining my life now I am really worried as I have just started my new journey of life. please help me for my problem and medication too. Thanks.
My wife is pregnant on 02-05-15 but now she has teethache, dentist suggest root canal thats safe or not. please help me.
Can we (all ladies) do regular exercise during MC periods? Regular exercise means, lower back, abdominal, yoga etc.
Hallo Dr. mari shade hone wale ha next month or mari period se date or shade k date ek Hi hai jaldi period hone k liye k karu.
I am 24 years old married (1year, I have PCOD problem like irregular periods till now I have not got conceive, and I have gained weight even pimples also in face. please tel me the remedy.
The perineum is the area between the vagina and the anus. This fragile area plays a significant role in the female reproductive system. This is often intentionally or accidentally torn open to allow for the normal delivery of the baby. This needs to be repaired meticulously to ensure that the pelvic floor is safeguarded from further damage.
The pelvic floor contains multiple muscles and supporting tissues which help in keeping the vagina, rectum, uterus and supporting structures in their places. When these muscles become weak due to childbirth, ageing, perineal injury etc, the uterus, bladder and rectum loosen up and prolapse down.The most common problem that is encountered is urine and fecal incontinence, where the woman has difficulty holding urine and feces. Though not often discussed openly given the private nature of the topic, many women suffer from a weak pelvic floor. Read on to know some of the common causes, symptoms, and management measures.
- Chronic cough: The next time you cough for prolonged periods, notice how much pressure it puts on the pelvic area. This goes unnoticed, but chronic cough can weaken the pelvic floor muscles. It is not common for women to lose some urine during these long-drawn coughing spells.
- Chronic constipation: The pressure exerted during constipation weakens the pelvic floor, often leading to incontinence.
- Pregnancy and delivery: Most common cause of perineal injury, where the perineum is torn (accidentally or intentionally) to allow for easy passage of the baby. If it is not repaired meticulously, the pelvic floor is weakened.
Urinary incontinence is the most common symptom that women present to doctors with. However, there are minor symptoms which a woman would experience prior to reaching this stage. Most often, these are ignored, and only brought to doctor’s notice when symptoms become quite severe. If left unattended, there could be more severe repercussions too.
- A heavy feeling in the pelvic area, commonly referring to as a bearing down sensation, a feeling that the internal organs are going to pop out through the vagina
- A small lump that can be felt and/or seen at the vaginal opening
- Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder and/or bowel
- Pain or bleeding from the vagina or the rectum
- Recurrent pelvic and/or urinary tract infections
- Kegel exercises are often used to strengthen the pelvic floor. This is very effective if the problem is identified quite early.
- In more progressive cases, surgical repair is the most effective option. This not only corrects the prolapses but also helps boost confidence of the person, by correcting the incontinence problems and improving sexual experiences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Meri age 33 yrs hai meri shadi ko 2 saal ho gaye hai par ek bar bhi mein pregnant nahi Hui. maine HSG karya to pta chala ki tubes blocked hai. please help kijiye.
I am suffering from pcos my right ovary is resolving 8.5 but in. Left side of ovary my cyst is 14.5 I took alot of medicine since about 2 years I consume obimet sr 1 gram but since one month I stop it because many people tell me dat its nt good to consume metformin for along time please suggest me wht shall I do my periods are some time regular some time irregular but so painful cnt bear only pain but blood is nt passing so please suggest me shall I hv to continue metformin or nt i. Am. So tensed.
Hello mam maine 2 saal ho gye hai nasbandi krwae the ab dobara baby krna chahti hu to kya nasbandi khulwane c dobara baby hoo skta hai?
I M 5 Month Pregnant meri teeth me lagbhag 8 month pehle half kidey ne kha li thi us time me doctor ke pass gayi thi to usne lagbhag 15 din dawai kane ko di. But jab maine conceive kar liya to me nahi gayi. Us time mujhe koi pain bhi nahi thi but ab pain bhi hota hai or teeth me khana atak bhi jata hai. Usi row me upper side me ek teeth me black kide lag gaya hai me 2-3 din se pareshan hu khana chabha ke khane me taklif hoti hai of side me atak bhi jata hai plse bataye me kya karu actually kisi ne bole the dentist hard medicine dete hai jis se baby pe effect hoga. Kya me clove oil laga sakti hu us se koi farak padega ya dentist ke pass hi jana padega. Agar aap hi koi medicine bata dete to thanks.
My wife's period every month is not normal kabhi kabhi 4 -5 din pehle ho jaata hai .wo kam ek din bas wife age 31.
Pregnancy is a major physiological process in a woman's body that increases the level of stress on both your body and immune system. Homeopathy is the most ideal form of medication that enables you to deal with the symptoms and complications of pregnancy. Homeopathic treatment has proven to be effective in treating severe ailments, including morning sickness, headaches, digestive ailments, muscle aches and other discomforts which are common in pregnancy. The usage of Homeopathic medicines during pregnancy is completely safe as it uses small amounts of active ingredients that enhance the natural abilities of your body to heal and cause general improvement.
When compared to the other conventional drugs, Homeopathy has no side effects and is non-addictive, hence safe.
Here are the common homeopathy medications which are used in pregnancy:
- Aconite: This remedy calms extreme anxiety which is common in pregnancy
- Arnica: This remedy heals the soft tissue damage and reduces swelling and bruising caused during the birth.
- Bellis Perennis: This remedy is used when Arnica does not alleviate discomfort and it is considered to work effectively for sores and bruises, easing pelvic pain or abdominal tissue damage.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy helps to tone up and strengthen the uterus and prepares the cervix for the birth. It is also used to induce contractions during child birth.
- Cimicifuga: It is similar in action to Caulophyllum with a slight difference of producing coordinated contractions while alleviating the anxiety at the same time.
- Gelsemium: Works excellently well for dysfunctional labor with failure to progress. This also helps calm anxiety that is felt while anticipating the birth.
- Hypericum: This remedy soothes nerve pains which are usually common after a caesarian section or perineal tears and episiotomy.
- Kali Carbonicum: It eases the pain of contractions that is mainly felt in the back, especially in case of posterior positioned babies.
- Nux Vomica: Eases the contractions which are mainly felt in the back, extending to the buttocks and thighs.
- Staphysagria: This enhances the healing process of incisions or lacerated injury. It alleviates mood swings, feelings of anger, resentment, disappointment which are generally felt by the mother post birth.
Homeopathy is a safer during and after child birth, but no medication should be taken without consulting a doctor.