Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HiteshYour feedback matters!
I am a boy of 20 years and 4 months and my gf is of 20 years We both are virgins and now we have decided to take our relationship to next level As it is first tym for both of us we do not want to use condoms we want to do it naturally I have found it on net that having sex 7 days before nd 7 days after periods do not make girls pregnant Her periods comes on 2 therefore I want to have it on 27 As a precaution we have decided to use anti pregnancy pills please tell which one is better ipill or unwanted 72 nd when to take the pill before sex aur after sex As it is our first tym how much tyms we can do course in one day We are afraid of her pregnancy please give a brief answer Thank you.
Hello, I am 25 years old. I do not get my periods regular. Sometimes I get it after two months. My normal menstruation cycle is 45-50 days. My last date was 7 sep. Still I did not get my periods. Having cramps sometime. Tell me what should I do.
My age is 46. My wife is 36 years old. Currently my wife what it says are caused by irritation of the vagina during intercourse? why is he bleeding occurs some time after sexual intercourse? for two months, every 15 days once came to premenstrual syndrome (menezes) why?
My daughter is 1 year old I use diaper overnight nd she suffers from diaper rash her vaginal area becomes red what should I do.
I am 11 week 1 day pregnant now. Today morning I found little brown discharge. Is it normal or anything went wrong?
I am 24 years old and had last period on dated 27.09. 15 and had unprotected sex after then I had pill after 5 hrs on same day please reply is there any chances of pregnancy but today 28.10. 15 and still period had not came pls confirm when it will arrive.
Dr. I had a sex without precaution and if I do sex with another girl without precaution like after marriage with my wife and both the girls are virgin and not suffering from HIV then also there is a risk of HIV? Pls help me dr.
I think Due to heat, I am having too much problem while urine, it's is like a burning feel. And some pigments or pimples like things are seen on my vagina, because of which can't stay free, and it's paining. Please suggest me some ointment or treatment on that.
Taking a large no. of medications often leads to a dry mouth. Increase your fluid intake or ask your dentist about an artificial saliva product or chew sugarless gum after a meal to keep your mouth moist.
My wife did ca 125 Ca 125 are substance that can often be detected in higher than normal amounts in blood, urine or body tissue of some people with certain type of malignant Malignant condition ovarian Endometrial pancreatic Lung Brest Colon Is it normal or something wrong help me?
UGI endoscopy report: Oesophagus: normal. Les at 37 cms Stomach: patchy erosion present in antrum. No ulcer or growth Duodenum: D1 and D2 are normal FINAl IMPRESSION: ANTRAL EROSIONS Can you explain my report. Is anything serious in my report?
Please name a medicine helps a woman to hike her desire of sex instantly (within ten to twenty minutes). Dose it harm her. Has it side-effects?
It is necessary that you detoxify your body after regular intervals because with detoxification, you not just remove the dangerous toxins from your body but also increase the vitality of your body.
In Ayurveda, all natural ingredients are used for detoxification. Ayurveda works wonders in cleansing the blood by removing impurities and toxins, accumulated in various organs of the body such as the liver, intestines, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs and skin. It is equally effective in case of both healthy and unhealthy individuals. While the unhealthy person gets rid of the chronic diseases, the healthy person becomes fit enough to prevent diseases and stay physically and mentally fit.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is Ayurveda's primary purification and detoxification treatment. Panchakarma means "five therapies". These 5 therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from the body, they are: Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamoskshana. The series of these five therapies help remove deep rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the doshas (energies that govern all biological functions).
- Nasya: Nasya or nasal administration is a procedure of cleaning the accumulated Kapha from the head and neck region. At first, the face, head and chest is massaged thoroughly using certain herbal oil which promotes perspiration. The excess mucus accumulated in the throat, sinus and head is drained out through the nearest opening- the nose. This treatment helps in treating sinusitis, headaches, migraine, Rhinitis, facial palsy, paralysis, insomnia, frozen shoulder and neurological dysfunctions. It is also effective in improving eyesight and memory.
- Abhyanga: It is a combination of long strokes and synchronized soothing that helps in re-storing balance, harmony and composure in the body. Your body is massaged with oil in seven different positions and the type of oil is chosen based on the body equilibrium. It stimulates healing at a micro-cellular level as the oils get absorbed in the intra-follicular and intra-dermal layers of the skin. It helps you to steer clear of tiredness and enhances immunity and sleep. It cures psychological imbalances and fosters flexibility in the joints and muscles, thus rendering softness to the skin glands.
- Shirodhara: In this therapy, warm medicated oil is continuously poured on your forehead for about 30 to 45 minutes followed by a 15 to 20 minutes Abhyanga massage. Depending on your body type, milk, oil, buttermilk or herbal decoctions are used to boost up the therapeutic effect of the treatment. It provides deep relaxation to your central nervous system and rejuvenates it. Shirodhara oil regulates the functioning of your hormonal system too, eliminating ailments such as high blood pressure, migraine, anxiety and headaches. Medicated buttermilk massage treatment helps treat diabetes while medicated milk serves as a good remedy to insomnia as well.
- Kati Vasti: This is a form of sudation therapy (procedure to induce sweat without the use of heat) that helps to ease lower back pain caused due to inter-vertebral inflammation. Vasti is two types Niruha vast that is vasti with medicated decotion and other is Anuvasana vasti that is vasti with medicated oil. Like other therapy vasti has also pretherapeutic and post therapeutic technique. Pretherapeutic includes snehana lubrication internally and externally and also swedana sweat therapy.these poorvakarma help in loosening and liquefying the toxins accumulated in cells and get collected in colon. After the application of herbal medicines this toxins collected in colon is eliminated out.
- Basti (Enema or Colonic Irrigation): The term 'Basti' stands for a pouch or bag. The procedure involves introducing ayurvedic liquid and herbal concoctions made of oils and milk through the perineum or anus or the vaginal opening in women in order to cleanse and heal the lower part of the body and remove the toxins accumulated in this part through the colon and urinary tract. Basti is considered as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments. It cleanses the accumulated toxins from all the 3 doshas : Vata, Pitta and Kapha, through the colon. Basti is also highly beneficial as a rejuvenating treatment. Medicated oil or ghee and an herbal decoction is given as enema to clean the colon and increase the muscle tone. This treatment is provided for several days, based on the medical condition of a person. It provides treatment for: For Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Colitis, Convalescence, Cervical Spondylosis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Digestive disorders, Backache & Sciatica, Hepatomegaly & Splenomegaly, Obesity, Piles, Sexual Debility & Infertility.
It is always better to practice these under the advice of an expert ayurveda practitioner.
1) How much blood do I lose during my period? 2) Is there anything I won't be able to do when I have my period?
My wife is 21 year old and taking dose of 1500 mg levera tablets (500 mg in day 1000 mg in night )everyday since last one and half year. Now we are planning for baby. Is it safe use of these tablets during pregnancy or it has some side effect on child/mother during pregnancy. Please guide us we are very much anxious.
My wife is 27 years old. We have a 5 years-old girl, during her period bleeding is too much and she is suffering from abdomen pain and fever. She lay down all the day in bed because she feel very weak in this day. This problem is continue before our marriage. Please help us. And tell what to do.
I am 20 year old female. I missed my periods. The due date was 24 December. 3 pregnancy tests came negative. I was involved in unprotected coitus with my partner. Am I pregnant. If not, whats the reason for my delayed periods.
Homoeopathic first aid medicines
* any sort of bruised injury- arnica montana
* injury to ligaments - ruta graveolens
* injury to nerves- hypericum perfoliatum
* fracture - symphytum officinalis
* head injury- natrum sulphuricum
* lacerated injuries (operation) - staphysagria
* when pain of remote injury remains- rhus toxicodendron and calcarea phosphorica
* eye injury, bruise or blow- symphytum
* strain to eye ligaments and muscles- ruta graveolens
Homoeopathic medicines act best when given based on symptom similarity.