Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HiteshYour feedback matters!
I advised to my frnd. Do not do sex with an aids patient. But he done it with condom. He told that he licked her vagina Is there any chance he got affected with aids. Thank.
My wife is a 3 months pregnant. What diet is required from first trimester. Please suggest what supplement is required?
Hi. I have pcos and my gyn put me on fertomid this month. Today is the 2nd day. I need to know when can we plan to have baby. Like what is the best time to do intercourse to have baby through fertomid. And what is the success percentage?
Hello Doctor, Today is my CD 48, from past 6 months I'm getting my periods regularly and cycle length was 30-31 days, those 6 months I was on Normoz and Duphaston. This cycle I'm off to the medicines. Have tested on CD 45 but negative. Have read that Pcod may mess with hormones, that's the reason it is negative. Should I visit my Doctor? Fear is she'll again give medicines to induce periods. I'm having symptoms - sore breast, very faint veins on breast, constipation, tiredness. Should I wait for more 2-3 weeks to visit Doctor. Is there any possibility of being pregnant? please help through your suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Sir/Mam I want to know about Sujak rog. What's that? I want to know the reason precautions and treatment.
My periods are delayed by 1.5 months. I have done 5 pregnancy tests so far and the test is negative. I did thyroid test as well as per my gynaecologist. The result was 7.033. So now I am taking regestrone and thyroxine both. This is the 2nd day of my medicine but my stomach is now looking like a 5 month pregnant women. So I am worried. .Please advise.
I am 4 months pregnant. Is it necessary for me to include milk in my diet? Are there any substitutes for the same?
I want to sex with my gf she is virgin if I use only condom as precaution is this sufficient to prevent pregnancy.
I am 28 years old. I have pain in my right shoulder and arm. It looks as my right breast feels heavy and swelling in right palm. What should I do to get rid of this problem?
I used to have irregular mens bt nw my mens is regular 4m 22 years of age. B4 dre used2 b gap of 3 months like dis bt nw without medication its regular. I have showed many doctors n hv done test bt everything ws normal bt stl had irregular mens n wn I have it used2 last for 7 days. I had my 1st period wn I ws 9 n half years old. Wl it affect in my pregnancy later on?
We are planning for a baby first time. My wife's first day of last menses cycle was 22 October 2015. We had love/sex on 06 November 2015 (night) and 07 November 2015 (morning. On 07 Nov 2015, BBT is 97.9 where as before this it was between 97.2 to 97.4. Now she has pain in abdomen with bloating. BBT from 07 Nov 15 to till date is continuing as 97.9 Is she pregnant now? Or do we require more sex/love today for conceive. Please guide me soon.
The year 2014 has seen a massive increase in the number of patients affected by Gonorrhoea. The most infected age group is between 15 and 24. This is mainly due to lack of knowledge in this age group about the disease. Here are some facts about Gonorrhoea that one must know.
Gonorrhoea Transmission: Gonorrhoea, also known as drip, is transmitted when a normal person comes in contact sexually with an infected person. Infected fluid of a mother can also pass to her newborn infant during delivery. The disease can affect both the genders.
Cause of Gonorrhoea: Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria cause the disease. The bacteria grow in mucus membranes and usually grow in the warm and moist areas of humans' reproductive tracts such as uterus and fallopian tube of women. These can also grow in anus, mouth as well as throat. As a matter of fact, the infection can be passed even via oral or anal sex.
Symptoms of Gonorrhoea: An infected person will develop symptoms of the disease in 2 to 14 days. Men may feel burning or painful sensation while urinating. Other symptoms are as follows:
- Swollen and painful testicles
- Swollen or redness at the tip of the penis
- Penis may have a drip or discharge
- Frequent urination
- Recurrent soreness of throat
Females have milder symptoms of the infection. This makes it difficult to diagnose, and is sometimes misinterpreted as common vaginal yeast or other bacterial infection.
Following are a few symptoms of the disease in women:
- Burning or painful urination
- Frequent urination
- Vaginal discharge
- Soreness in throat
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain while sexual intercourse
If the disease is not treated, infection spreads in blood stream leading to rashes, fever and even pain in the joints. Such unnoticeable symptoms make it difficult to treat.
Testing Methods of Gonorrhoea: One method is that penile or vaginal discharge samples are taken from patients and examined under a microscope by adding reactive stain. However, this is not an accurate assessment.
Another test is conducted where exposing samples are incubated. In case of infection, colony of gonorrhoea shows growth. Preliminary test may take 24 hours. Final assessment may take around three days. Samples can be from the patient's anus, joint fluid, blood, throat, vagina or tip of the penis.
Treatment: The disease is treatable under proper medical supervision. However, the bacterial resistance to Azithromycin drug has made it more difficult for treatment.
Protection: It is highly recommended to have a protected intercourse. Women of age group less than 25 need to have STI evaluation once a year. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Question for gynecologist there is any chance to come out from a lady Brest any liquid type material, when she is pregnant 29 weak pls help me.
I am having a problem of vaginismus. Married for 3 years yet couldn't do anything. I hv consulted a gynaecologist nd she prescribed me a medicine since I dnt gt any feelings also a gel for stimulation. No use. I am scared of pain. I want to knw d best to reduce my pain nd my fear.
1. Lead in drinking water is absorbed more completely than lead in food
2. It account for more than 50 percent of the lead that is ingested by children
3. Municipal water supplies are controlled and regulated to prevent contamination at the source
4. However, once the water reaches the home, it is rarely regulated, tested, or treated.
5. EPA action level for lead in water is 15 parts per billion (ppb).
6. Most lead-contamination of household water is caused by copper plumbing that is joined with lead solder
7. Lead pipes may contribute to lead-contamination, but lead plumbing usually is old enough to have its inner surface coated with mineral deposits, which prevent leaching of lead into the water supply.
8. Other potential sources for lead contamination include storage cisterns, sources of water that are outside the municipal water districts, and aging water coolers and water heaters, particularly in areas where the water has a relatively low pH
9. Acidity and elevated temperature increase the ability of the water to leach lead from the solder or pipes, as does standing in the pipes for extended periods of time (eg, overnight).
10. The ability of home water filters or purifiers to remove lead depends upon the type of filter. Ion-exchange, reverse-osmosis filters, and distillation are effective in removing lead, but the most commonly available home filters (glass fiber and carbon) usually include packaging material that specifies that they do not efficiently remove heavy metals.Water to be used for cooking or drinking should come from the cold tap because hot water is more able to leach lead from the pipes. In addition, the water should be run for some time before it is collected; this flushes the water that has a higher lead content (caused by standing in the pipes) down the drain