Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Himadri H. DaveYour feedback matters!
I am feeling pain in my back and stomach from last 1 day. The pain is similar to backache we feel during periods although I had my last period 15 days back. Also, I got small bleeding once yesterday evening which is now ok. The pain is severe while walking. Can you please suggest some medication.
I have pain in my left hand from 2 days & also have itching in my palm continuously. Yesterday it was in half of palm area & wrist including ring finger & baby finger now it is in full hand. When I stretch palm I feel somewhat relaxed. Please suggest.
Having pain in knee when using stairs. Specially after driving. Suggest me any medicine or any exercise.
Hi I am 31 years old I have a severe back pain when I consult doctor, he checked my uric acid level which is quite high its 7. what should I do to control my uric acid level? Please help me.
I am a 20 year male. I am cricketer. I have bought a new bike 2 months back. From then while riding bike I am getting back pain. It continues in free times also even when I am studying and sleeping. Please advise me.
I am 40 years. Suffering from pain in knees, Back bone, finger joints of hands as well as feet. It increases by driving car or bike. Please suggest some solution.
Sir. My right knee' s flesh upper right flesh used to pain when I just simply touch it by pressing it. Sometimes in climbing stairs it pains. I refered to the doctor he says no arthritis but knee cap doesnt pain only flesh pain and it is little fluffy as compared to other knee' s flesh. Tell me what shuld I do is it serious?
I am 23 year old male and sometimes I feel back pain all of a sudden. I feel the pain even when I breathe. But it will last for only a couple of days. What should I do?
Back pain has become an unavoidable discomfort for some people. But the good news is that you can easily control back pain if you are aware of what is causing it and the ways to reduce the same. You can damage your back through several ways but there are three most common causes of a backache among most of the individuals.
Most of us, experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting.
Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion - you spent the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bent in a wrong manner while picking up your child. However, the actual cause of your spinal agony may not be very clear, but it pays to be aware of the possible reasons that can cause backache. It is good to consult a doctor if your back pain is consistent and recurrent.
Here are few of the causes:
- Facet joint arthropathy: This is caused due to the damage of the facet joints which help in keeping the spinal cord in place. Unhealthy posture is often considered to be a cause of spine and back problems causing terrible pain. This might be due to arthritis that occurs in people. Furthermore, the sedentary lifestyle compels the people in the corporate sectors to sit before the laptop or computer for several hours at a stretch. This proves to be devastating for the spine. At times, such problems resemble a herniated disc quite closely. Thus, it is recommended to get yourself checked by a medical practitioner to properly diagnose the condition so that correct treatment can be provided to you.
- Sacroiliac joint arthropathy: The sacroiliac joint is present in the lower back part of the body. Continuous standing or sitting in the wrong posture gives you pain in the lower back. This pain, if not catered to immediately might spread to the upper parts of the body merging into a proper back and lower back pain. At times the straining of the back can make an individual suffer from mild to severe back pain which may disable him. Injuries caused to the muscles, ligaments and tendons supporting the spine, present in the lower back can also cause back pain. The common symptoms of such pain include muscle stiffness, joints getting locked, limping and weakness in the body movements.
- Piriformis syndrome: This is caused due to the compression of the sciatic nerves present in the lower back part of the body. This is basically regarded as a neuromuscular disorder and various medical researchers have various views about this syndrome. It is caused when the piriformis muscles are in compression by the hips. It generally affects one hip at a time, but in some cases, it might affect both of them together.
Thus, these are the three common causes of having a back pain. If you experience any such pain as described above, do not let it continue for a long time but consult your medical practitioner at the earliest. "
Few precautions that can be taken for a hurting back. Despite the causes, there are certain precautions that you can take, which are:
- Avoid sitting in a bad posture, that is, keep your back straight as much as you can. Pull and stretch your body in continual intervals to keep it relaxed.
- Consult the right physician instead of doing exercise that can aggravate your pain.
- Take a break from work and go for short walks, every couple of hours.