Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemen
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemenYour feedback matters!
My face skin tone is having 2 different shades after doing shave. Suggest any home remedy if any? Pls help.
Muje nanahe ke bad body lal ho jati hai even khujli bhi chalti hai 15 minit bad lal hone wali jagah apne aap sahi ho jati hai koi allergy hai test karane ke bad bhut si chijo se alerji niklti hai 1 cetrajin kha lene se 4 din aaram rahta hai uske bad phir vahi stithi hoti hai 2 Sal se yah bimari hai.
I've the disease of Lichen Planus for last 20 years, below the Right knee on the front side. Is there some new research for it. It's itchy and spreading a little. I'm not on medication, just taking a herb name, "Chirayata'
I would like to know effective skin care plan for moderately oily skin with a few dark spots on the face.
How to grow my hair within 3 weeks, it has been 2 months since I have been gone bald, but still no sign of hair growth.
My younger daughter 15 yrs. weight 34 kg, is suffering from less immunity. She often remain ill due to weaknesses in her body. She is interested in using mobile phones. No other activity she likes. These days also she is suffering from low temp. And a lot of pimples on her face and all over her body. What should we di to improve her immunity .pl tell about her diet chart aksi, she is chooses in having fruits and grains, she is fond of junk food to full fill her hunger. Pl guide.
My skin has been badly tanned during past 3, omth. The dlow of my gace has disappeared totally what should I do?
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sun burnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safer than the chemical face packs you get in the market, it is also a lot cheaper and more effective than them.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing-toning-moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, the more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UV-A and UV-B rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!