Find numerous Bariatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Bariatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanth BaraliYour feedback matters!
I have a belly. How can I decrease it. Can you suggest me a regular diet. I wish to have a flat stomach.
I have delivered a baby one year ago. Now I want get my shape back. I was 57 kg before conceiving and after that it remains and increases by 66 kgs. Is the castor oil works to reduce the belly fat. If yes then please tell me how to use castor oil to reduce the tummy.
How to reduce fat..please give the all the way to reduce fat and without taking medicine or any taking extra then normal food.
Please help me to lose weight. I have more limb muscle mass. I am staying in hostel. So please suggest the diet that I can follow in hostel and some exercise to reduce weight.
Hii my name iss syed plzz tell me about my weight iss this is right for me or not and explain how I loss my weight thankeww so much.
My self abhinit. My weight is 100kg. N my question is how can I lose my weight? I m leaving in Mumbai, maharastra india. Please give me my answer as soon as possible.
How to lose my weight . I'm trying from so many months but its not working and also I didn't took any tablets or powders please help me with this. I'm 18 year old 95 kg and height of 167 cms.
Before 1 year I was about 75Kg. Now I loose my weight into 65Kg. Because now I staying in college hostel for my higher studies. So please kindly help me to gain my weight.
I am 22 years and 171 cms height and 90 kgs weight .i want to reduce my fat 17 kgs in a healthy way. How? And how much time it will takes.
How I reduce my stomach cause now days it creates lot's of problem for me and I am not there so please help me out to getting fit and healthy.
Accumulating unwanted fat by poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to obesity which has become a prevalent problem among people of all ages. Obesity causes a number of serious conditions like cardiovascular problems, diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach to ailments of all kinds. It not only cures physical conditions but also heals mental diseases and the treatments are effective with no side effects. The most important feature of Ayurveda is that it improves the overall health of an individual by a sustainable treatment. Here are five easy ways to reduce fat effectively by Ayurvedic recommendations.
1. Detox tea - Detox tea is a mixture of certain herbs which have the property to cleanse the body. It is a natural way to lose weight without subjecting the body to harsh chemicals. The tea flushes the toxins out of the system and boosts the liver and the stomach. It not only helps to eliminate waste but also to reduce bloating. Eradication of unwanted elements leads to weight loss and rejuvenation of the body. Cumin, fennel, and coriander are good choices for preparing a detox tea.
2. Yoga - Practicing yoga on a daily basis can make a huge difference when you are trying to lose weight. A relaxing yoga routine in the mornings will not only set the mood for the day but also boost metabolism. Yoga facilitates weight loss, flexibility and promotes good health. Breathing exercises with meditation can improve one's cognitive functions and prevent mental diseases.
3. Triphala - With its many beneficial properties, Triphala can be branded as a miracle herb. One of the ancient remedies, Triphala includes three super fruits of India which are amlaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Three of them have individual advantages that work together as an elixir for weight loss.
- Amlaki is packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation, maintains healthy blood sugar level and leads to lean body mass.
- Haritaki helps to cleanse the body by eliminating wastes from the colon.
- Bibhitaki eradicates body fluids and reduces accumulated fat.
Triphala is a powerful combination of herbs which can be consumed with lukewarm water.
4. Curry powder - Ayurvedic treatment instructs to include six tastes in a meal which are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and astringent. A mixture of all these tastes will create a unique flavor that will enhance the digestive system and help melt away the fat. Ayurvedic churnas are a mixture of several herbs with different tastes and properties that are added to Indian dishes to create flavor. Coriander, fenugreek, cloves are some of the herbs present in the churnas
5. Massage - Gharshana is an effective Ayurvedic massage performed with silk gloves and can be done at home. It gives a calming sensation that energizes and rejuvenates the body. It is well known for reducing cellulite and bloating by promoting better circulation and lymphatic drainage.
Related Tip: 7 Tips For Fat Loss?