Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 33 years old man, my Cholesterol was 211 and triglyceride was 278 one month ago. I have controlled oily things even change oil and start jogging in the morning, after one month my s. Cholesterol is 190 and my triglyceride is 297. When I see s. Cholesterol it is going good as per my changed life style but when I see my triglyceride I am shocked. Now what should I control other then fatty and oily things for control my triglyceride?
My age is 24 yrs. My bp has risen to 140/100. So I hv taken Ayurveda medicine prescribed by a doctor. I hv taken medicine for 1 month. B.p controlled. But my immune system was suddenly suppressed. Platelet count went down. Again given treatment platelet count became normal. Later blood bleeding from nose started. Later I was confirmed that I am the victim of T.B From the govt hospital I hv taken medicine for TB .TB is no more. After few days I am getting Pains in my body. I didn't care about that pains Later after 1.5 years I came to know that in my body uric acid is increased. I hv taken medicine Uric acid is normal. Again uric acid is increasing in the body. Can any one can suggest any measure to keep it normal At present I am not eating non veg. I Don't have the habit of drinking May I know the reasons why uric acid increased in body .I am feeling pains when I completed treatment of T.B. I am thinking that I hv side effect from T.B curing medicine.
I am 26 year old I quit smoking but my chest pain in right side not a big pain only light pain.what to do?
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old and recently when I had checked my lipid profile, major of my test results came very high, say double the normal range. Here are my lab results, Cholesterol= 231 Triglyceride= 275 HDL= 42 LDL=159 VLDL-HDLCholesterol=5.5 According to the results what are the steps that I should take at the earliest, as my BMI shows an obese state! What are the Do's & Do not's? Thankyou.
I am thin with height 5, 3' inch and weight 54kg. In July, I was having cholesterol 255 and after medicine it down 125 in Sep-15. I am not sure why it has increased. Now I leave all medicine but weight not gaining. What kind diet to increase weight.
I am 61 yers old I have heart provlem my Dr. Advice me cabg surgery as soon as possible but I have money problem. I want to know price or pakage amount & where?
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
What are the symptoms of Angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.
Sir, my father has a cataract problem. But there is a block in his heart. Can there is any difficulty to do cataract operation.
I am a diabetic and hypertensive. Using tablets for diabetes for 15 years. My sugar levels in recent days are fluctuating. No change in food habits and daily routine.
My mother is 50 years old. She is suffering from high blood pressure and it has been very long time. Please give some tips and solution to control or prevent from this.
I'm a 20 year old male I'm experiencing a weird pressure feeling under right rib cage and in the epigastrium. It kind of moves it's very weird No pain Also while sleeping the pressure seems a little more up like in my chest Also I occasionally have loud burps which are difficult to stop The pressure has been there since 7-8 days now No jaundice or fever or any other symptom What should I do?
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.