Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am facing problem of urine. Going for urine constant. Doc said urine infection. What can I do nw.
I have frequent urination problem, consulted many doctors but no use, what will be the solution for this.
I have take kidney transplant last 8 months. Know am all right. Feel healthy. All report are very good. Please tell me which fruit or vegetables are ignore.
Hello, I have been having prostrate, dribbling, slow force of urination, droplets, have to wait for a long time, for the drops to trickle out at the end, only then, the feeling of having eased out the urine flow, feels good. I have to rush quickly, to the loo, to ease, burning sensations too keep occuring while easing in the bladder. At night, even after evacuation of the bladder of urine, again there is an urge to relive the bladder of urine at one or at 2 am, only then, good sleep come, till then, it would be nightmares., please let me know.
I have got 3 renal calculus measuring 8.5,8.4 and 5mm.Doctor has advised to go thru a ultrasound therapy to break the stones.Pls advise whether it is necessary and total cost for this treatment.I have no pain symptoms or blood in my urine.Im urinating normally.
Does consumption of isotretinoin (Accutane) increase temporary diabetes? I have give up taking isotretinoin from past one month but I need to go to toilet for urination? What to do?
I have kidney stones. It happens to me say every 2 to 3 years. Currently I am using mixture of olive oil with lemon, apple cider vinegar with honey and water and few other remedies to pass them out. My question is: How do I know what kind of kidney stone my body is developing so that I can make changes in my diet accordingly. Appreciate your help.
My father is 55 year old and having kidney failure problem. He is under dialysis and a diabetic patient also. We have donor and looking for kidney transplant. Kindly advice on this.
Feeling dizzy, mild fever, body pain and cramps, feeling thirsty in every 15min, need to urinate several times.please help me
I think, I urinate more than the usual, and I do not have diabetes by the grace of almighty. Do I need to worry or consult a doctor regarding this? if yes please let me know as soon as possible. I drink 3 liters or more of water in a day.
Doctor give me treatment to semen leakage after urination due to excessive masturbation? Please advise.
Kidneys stones occur as a result of accumulation of mineral deposits in the kidneys. The size of a kidney stone may vary from person to person and they are noticed only if they create a blockage in the kidney. Apart from the kidneys, they may occur in the urethra, ureters and the bladder. Kidney stones only cause pain when they are pushed into the ureters.
Homeopathy is a system that focuses on treating the cause of the disease and hence is a holistic method of treatment. The various homeopathic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience intense pain while urinating; it also helps if you have a constant urge to urinate. You may also notice blood in the urine.
- Berberis vulgaris: If you suffer from pain in the kidney resulting from the kidney stone located on the left portion of your body, then this remedy is prescribed. You may also experience stiffness in the kidney region in the early hours of the morning. You may also have a bubbling sensation that worsens while moving your body.
- Sarsaparilla: If you are passing white colored deposits in your urine, then sarsaparilla is used to treat the condition. You may also experience intense pain after urinating.
- Lycopodium: Lycopodium is a deep acting remedy that is recommended if you pass red deposits through your urine. You may experience very strong urges to urinate at night along with intense pain in the back that gets better after urinating. The pain from the kidney stones tends to worsen during the afternoon.
- Benzoic acid: If you show symptoms, such as dark brown urine and high uric acid levels in the body, then this remedy is recommended to treat the condition. Benzoic acid also helps in optimizing the levels of uric acid in the body.
- ColoCynthis: This remedy is recommended if you experience intense pain in the urethra while passing stools. You may also pass crystals in your urine.