Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Sir am 23 years old male. I have issues of regular will beat hand pump. Per week 2 times from past 3 years how to control sir. Is any effect in future. How to stop this sir.
I am having dizziness when moving sideways and downwards and also walking. I tested vemp hearing test for this. But the result shows normal but Dr. says BPVV ad for which he has prescribed Telma 80 AM for BP and also hid ride prolomate ad Ava's 10 for cholesterol but I have same problem in day today life now I suggested to take vertin 16 mg for giddiness let me know wheather it is curable and how long I will have take medicines, I felt side effect in my stomach please help me I am aged 65 years and weight 113 kg and sugar is 254 after food.
Food plays a vital role in lowering the cholesterol apart from timely medication. Here is a list of 10 foods that contribute to a great extent in lowering the cholesterol level:
- Oats: Changing the morning meal is the first action you should take. Oatmeal can bring down the LDL level to a staggering 5.3 percent in a matter of 6 weeks. It contains beta-glucan, which is capable of absorbing the LDL present in the blood.
- Red wine: You can cheer to reduced cholesterol with a glass of red wine in hand. A study conducted by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in Spain found that red wine can reduce the cholesterol level up to 9 percent owing to a vital component known as Rioja present in it.
- Salmon Fish: Fatty and salmon fish contains Omega-3 fatty acids. They are known to be extremely effective for diseases such as dementia, cardiovascular diseases and much more. A study conducted by the Loma Linda University found that Omega-3 can increase the HDL by up to 4 percent.
- Nuts: Nuts can reduce the cholesterol by up to 9.3 percent, a study by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition revealed. 1.5 oz of regular consumption of nuts greatly helps in bringing down cholesterol. Since nuts are very rich in protein, portion control is necessary to refrain putting on weight.
- Beans: A research conducted by the Arizona State Polytechnic University revealed that adding beans to soup can bring down the LDL up to 8 percent. Owing to their rich fibre content, they effectively absorb cholesterol. Some of the beans that can be tried include kidney, black and pinto beans.
- Cocoa: A study conducted by the AJCN reported that the daily intake of cocoa increases the HDL by over 20 percent in 3 months. Due to its high antioxidant content, it streamlines the blood flow and doesn’t let platelets stick together.
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves of garlic per day can dramatically reduce cholesterol-limiting LDL into the artery. It can prevent other conditions such as blood pressure, infections and blood clotting. Garlic can be consumed with any regular dish.
- Olive oil: Olive oil has multiple health benefits. It contains a compound known as MUFAs that lowers cholesterol and helps to get rid of abdomen fats. You can use it with salads, roast vegetables and marinate chicken.
- Avocado: Avocado contains monounsaturated fat that helps to raise the level of HDL and lower the LDL in the body. It contains Beta-sitosterol that absorbs cholesterol and brings down the count of it in the body. Owing to its high-calorie content, portion size should be looked into.
- Margarine: Two margarine can lower the LDL level up to 14 %. They are capable of absorbing cholesterol from the bile. It can be consumed with toast in the morning or as a snack in the evening. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I AM a patient of blood pressure, Dr. prescribe me targit h 80 Tab, but this medicine is not available in med store, what is other option, please advice me.
Good morning doctor. I am 33 years male. I feel so sleepy and lazy all the day and night. I can't concentrate my official work at office, I suddenly got closed my eyes and found myself slept. I go to bed at about 9 to 10 Pm but unable arise early in the morning. BP is 75/110 and pulse rate is normal. It is first time in my life that I can't leave my bed at time. please help me.
He has undergone bypass surgery 2 years ago. And now he is alright. But his Hb fluctuates sometimes. And LDL cholesterol levels are increasing. What should he do? & what diet he should take?
I get my heart pain when ever I get sentiment. I take pain killer when ever I feel pain. What might have happen to me?
Eating potato in baked, boiled, mashed or crisp 4-5 servings a week can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure.