Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Heena ShahYour feedback matters!
Mere right shoulder ke niche peeth me jo bone hai usme dard hota hai lagta hai jaise current lag raha ho ek jagah par. Koi nas khich gyi hai ya or kuch hai please bataye kya kare.?
I get caught by Cold and Cough every now and then. And mostly the Sneezes. Back to Back Sneezes are pain for me. What might be the Cause? Can you help me out here?
Sir i'm suffering back pain head since 2 months .i have checked so many doctors but they write just medicine .but I have not get any result please help me sir what should I do?
Mere almost hairs Grey ho rahe hai. Kya ap muje Bata sakte hai k aisa kyu? Inhe Rokne ka koi solution? Jo hairs Grey ho Gaye hai unko black Kiya ja sakta hai kya? Kya main hair colour use Kar skti hu? Kya hair colour Karne se Grey hairs hone k chances badd jate hai? And hair fall b bohot ho raha hai? please give me some solutions.
My weight is very is less I want to maintain good weight and my bones are very weak what should I want to do become strong and maintain good weight.
The condition of uterine prolapse takes place when the floor muscles (and sometimes, ligaments) of the pelvis region gets stretched overly and then gradually weakens, thus becoming unable to provide adequate support to the uterus. This often leads to the protrusion or the slipping down of the uterus out of the vaginal opening. Though it can affect women of any age, it usually happens to women after menopause, especially those who have already had deliveries out of the vagina.
The weakening of the muscles in the pelvic region is the chief cause that leads to uterine prolapse. Other causes include:
- Natural estrogen loss, especially after menopause
- Gravity effects
- Supportive tissues of pregnancy and childbirth being damaged
- Constant straining over time
- Excessive smoking
- Improper weight - obesity or being overweight
There are a number of varieties of uterine prolapse, of varying severity. In case of moderate to severe uterine prolapse, the symptoms tend to be more pronounced and include a number of prominent symptoms.
- Protruding tissue from the vagina
- Problems in bowel regulation
- Increased lower back pains
- Increased urinary problems, such as leakage or increased retention
- Looseness in the vagina, which may affect your sex life
Usually, these are symptoms which become pronounced in the morning and eventually worsens through the course of the day.
The major risk factors that may increase the risk of being afflicted by uterine prolapse are:
- Multiple pregnancies
- Increasing age
- Past problems relating to the pelvis - including surgeries or accidents
- General weakness in tissues
- Frequently lifting heavy weights
Additionally, there are a number of conditions, such as chronic constipation, obesity or other pulmonary diseases, that may apply excess strain on tissues and muscles of the pelvic region, that accentuates your chances of being afflicted by uterine prolapse.
What is the symptom of malaria between filariya what caused suffered by this and what is the reason.
I am losing my weight but I used all types of weight gainer but no effect what I should do to gain my weight?
I am having no pain still my dentist said that there is deep decay in my 2 molars and I have to go for root canal and they said it will took 5 sittings. Is this correct as I read it somewhere that it only takes one sitting? Also, what is the charge of root canal along with capping in India?
I am losing ma hair and I tried several hair oils but of no use. If this state continues I will turn bald in less time. Suggest me a way out. Thanks in advance.
Am loosing my hair on head badly do not know the correct reason. Please help me out with a good solution.
I want to gain weight .but m doing engineering. N I hve no tym to take some extra diet .or 5 times in a day. So help me wht can I do.
Hi, I had bilateral varicocelectomy on 19th august. So when I can do biking, masturbation, sexual activities, gyming etc. Please advice in detail. Also whenever morning wood happens, or erection happens, there is light pain near my right scrotal region, and I haven't masturbated from july 28th. Is that the reason or what? Thanks
Sir I am pregnant I got delivery on 24 /12/2016 I got a problem after delivery I having bleeding through nose and blood vomiting what to do and from 10 days I hot fever with cold what to do sir pl help sir.
I am 26 years old I got married before 10 months my wife had affected with thyroid before 1 month she take medicine regularly but how she get pregnant quickly please give possible suggestion. Help me.
5 Facts Every Pregnant Women Should Know About Her Baby
1) A pregnant woman usually starts to feel her baby's movements /kicks for the first time around 16-20 weeks of her pregnancy. Although the baby starts its movements inside the womb much earlier but they are too small to be noticed. These movements are described by women as a flutter/ swish/ discrete kick/or a roll.
2) Gradually these movements acquire a regular pattern and achieve a maximum intensity around the 32nd week. Adequate and strong fetal movements as perceived by the mother are a sign of good health of the baby. Any substantial decrease in your baby's movements from 28 weeks onwards till the onset of labor pains should be reported to your doctor for further follow up.
3) Fetal movements are affected by a number of factors. Women usually feel the maximum movements when they are lying on their side in a quiet room instead of standing or walking. Also, the movements are perceived more in the evenings rather than mornings.
4) An anteriorly placed placenta or intake of alcohol or sedating drugs may decrease the perception of baby's movements. There is some evidence that the movements may also decrease temporarily for one or two days after you have received the antenatal steroids for baby's lung maturation. A reduced or absent fetal movement from the very beginning may indicate some nervous system or neuromuscular abnormality in your baby.
5) There is no set count of what constitutes a normal movement count. It is advisable that instead of absolute counts, one should just keep an average at the back of your mind. Any gross decrease from the previous days is of concern. If you have any doubts about the adequacy of your baby's movements after 28 weeks, it is advisable to go to a quiet room after a meal, lie on your side and watch for movements for 2 hours. If you feel less than 10 movements, then visit your doctor for a check up.One must remember that the baby also has a sleep cycle lasting from 40-80 minutes when the baby quietens a bit but beyond that one must be able to feel good movements.