Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Harshad ParekhYour feedback matters!
Hi I am Gaurav, 24 years old. Actually I am suffering from migraine since childhood. When I suffered I used to take painkillers everytime so what should I do now.
Hello I am 54 years old . I have been suffering through anterior horn cell disease form the past 15 years. Did a MRI Report few years before and found this disease which is growing in me. My hand nd legs r getting weaker day by day. Having pain in lower pack and arms and legs almost all the time. Having sudden phobias. Fingers get weak very easily. wrist drops, unable to hold heavy substance for more than few seconds. I have been trying to find a cure but doctors said theres hardly any cure. Can I know how to cure this disease?
Hi my father is paralysed since 8 months due to brain hemorrhage and still treatment is continuing by neurosurgeon but they still unable to talk properly and not able to walk alone can you anyone please suggest me which treatment can I provide them. Note: right side paralysed.
I AM 46 YEARS MALE. 16 YEARS BACK I WAS TRAPPED IN VEHICLE ACCIDENT INJURED TO BACK SIDE BRAIN. I LOST THE VISION OF MY LEFT SIDE EYE. THERE IS FIT PROBLEM FOR ME. AS PER NUROLOGIST SUGGESTION I HAVE TO TAKE CAP. ZEN RETARD 600 MG & LEVISUM 250 MG MORNING & EVINING. DO YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION FOR REDUCE THE DOSE.
My bf He is suffering of migraine reason behind is that he is frustrated from his life. I am telling you from starting. When he is in fourth year his real. Sister died and he nd his whole family get depress cause of this. And between from that time and present his migraine increase a lot. His 1 and a half year wasted cause of this. Now he is in away from home to prepare for a govt job. But now his family make pressure on him to get married .He is just 24 and doesn't want to marry. When he denied for that his family start behaving that they don't care of him. And it's true without family support he is unable to achieve anything in his life. His parents live in village nd want him to marry some one of village girl who is just 12 th passed. How can he spend his life with a girl who cannot understand his talks nd other thing about his work. Generation gap is main factor between them cause his parents don't want to listen him and he don't want to marry. Suggest something for him.
Mansi( name changed) is a young 27-year-old epilepsy patient.her seizures are under complete control since the past two years yet her family wonders as to why do she continues to be withdrawn, low on energy and cry's often. Empirical evidence and research have drawn a link with depression post-AED (Antiepilepsy Drugs).
Depression is comorbid with epilepsy.It can proceed epilepsy.It can post an epilepsy attack.Social factors also play a role in its occurrence.
Here it is essential for family members to be empathetic and supportive towards the patient.
I am 31 years old female and suffering from migraine pain and severe headache oftenly. VASOGAIN and Crocin doesnt work on me its 15 years old pain. My eye sight is 0.50/0.50 each eye. No medicine other than nimulid work on me. Kindly suggest the treatment and let me know whether its curable or not?
My son is 8 yrs old suffering from thumb lock. Allopathy doctor suggested as conginental disease and advised for surgery (trigger thumb release). Is there an alternate to surgery?
Hello Sir, I'm 20 year old. I am suffering from asthma but nowadays having problem in digestion, acidity, gastric. My brain is also not working properly, due to not having deep sleep at night. Is it normal? Please, help me out with this problem.
Had seizures 4-5 times 10 years back. Was on medicine (encorate chrono and gardenal) for next 6 years and then got normal. From. Last four years not taking any medicine and is perfectly alright and normal. Is it ok. To take CAVERTA 50 MG once in a week and if not what medicine you suggest for ED? Regards.
Hello sir, I have problem of migraine and high blood pressure so what I do to control? Please tell me.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.