Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hardik ShethYour feedback matters!
How can I increase my memory power, I can not remember things which are said to me just 5 minutes ago?
My boyfriend cheated with me. Thats why I'm very depressed recently. I feel for him my life has ruined. He told so many lie. He promised me so much but he did not kept his word. For him I rejected all marriage proposal. But he cheated me and left. I loss all hope. Seeking help but not getting from anywhere. I cry so much and seek help and guide from god. But help comes from no where.
My dad is having cervical myelopathy, neurogenic bladder, severe constipation, are on catheter, numbness in arms and other problems. And also now they are in severe depression and tried to attempt suicide 2 times. What to do? Doctors said operate for cervical but dad fear from operate, and also mentally he can't able to think about it. They only talk about their present problems and wanna have suicide. What to do doctors? Operate is also needed fast as per doctors, but also there is depression that stopping. Please give your opinion all doctors.
Hello doctor, I'm very much attracted to girls but I'm really afraid to talk to them. Even a very casual touch makes me go crazy about them. I feel extremely excited even when they stand near me. How to overcome this? Is this a kind of social phobia? Help me. Thank you.
Hi I have delivered 4 months ago and breastfeeding .it's been 15 days I am going through a lot of body pain. This pain is accompanied by foot sprains. I have been taking Zerodol Mr. but the day I don't take it the pain starts again. (Shoulder pain, knee pain, etc) My body is become too stiff. Please suggest as I don't want to continue medicines for long.
I can not sleep at night, bed dreaming, always fell liki sleppy. And always think to masturbate? Sir please give some guidance to control. And how I can sharp my mind and increase the level of concentration?
Have tried a lot to quit smoking but can't quit. Please tell me the fastest way to avoid smoking and tell medication as well if possible. Thank You.
Is there any permanent cure for anxiety and Muscle tension caused by Anxiety in Ayurvedic or Homeopathy?
I am so distracted dose days. Basically my decision making skills r pretty good. Bt dose days am unable to figure out whats wrong. I barely concentrate n sometimes feel like I have nothing to do. I feel so much depressed n lonely .body pains, alertlessness, inactive, lazy n weak r the common symptoms.
Hello I wanted to ask why do I feel lonely n stressful most of d tym. N why I do not feel lyk meditating I mn it's juz Nothing feels gud. Neither can I sleep properly without pills n m taking medications for depression n anxiety but still nothing feels Gud. I mn I think my happiness depend on others. How can I b happy with my own company.
I am 24 years old and suffering from a Stress management, but,also I have been through unsuccessful life .so please give an Idea in order to follows successfully life. And also provide the requirement to follow.
I quite alcohol & tobacco from about 1year, and from last 6 months I feel heavy body, what could be the reason and what should I do? I'm 26 year old & diabetic.
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!