Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am a 39 yr old and a mother of 2yr old son. I used to have small lump on my left breast and used to get mild bouts of pain 4-5 years back but it vanished itself after sometime. Now after marriage and childbirth I am getting a feeling that the lump is developing again. On checking I don't find the lump that prominent. However, mild pain is experienced sometimes. Please suggest.
Whenever I drink alcohol (occasionally 1-2 time per month), after 2-3 hours I find red spots like rashes on my body and it stings so much especially in summer and when my body comes in contact to heat. What is the reason, solution. What should I do? should I quit drinking completely?
Mere skin pe safed daag hai usko party me Jane ka liye thoda time ke liye hide kar rakhne wale koi aisa cream hai kya please provide me?
I Am becoming black day by day, am not interested in taking prescribed medicine plzz tell me any home remedies plzz help me .
My lips get cracked and chapped and bleeds all twelve months I do drink lots of water and apply lip balm what do I do which balm is good.
Hello, myself himanshu, actually I hav a lot of dark patches on my face. please can you suggest some home remedies to vanish these dark spots. Home remedies to lighten these dark spots. please help. Thank you.
I am having blood in my stool. This starts since a week ago. And i'm seeing the blood along with my stool everyday. I don't feel any constipation, no nothing, I am feeling very normal. What could it be? Could it be severe?
HiHi I hv pimple marks on my face .n my skin is very prone to tan. So I just want a fair clean skin. So please prescribe me something . For permanent fair skin.
Dear sir I am asghar ali, I am 24 year old I shave do every day but my skin was not soft it is very rough. So suggest me sir which skin cream will use?
I have pigmentation spots on face. How can I remove this in few months? This had appeared on my face last six months.
I want to know that which is the best way to remove hair wax or hair removing cream. Is any of them harm my skin or health.
The small, red itchy spots that appear on your skin during the hot summer months or after contact with hot temperatures are known as prickly heat, and cover areas of your body such as the neck, back, face, thighs and chest.
So, what causes this form of skin rash?
Prickly heat typically occurs when you sweat excessively, such as usually in a hot and humid environment. The heavy sweating along with the bacteria present on the skin and the dead skin cells causes the blocking of sweat glands. This results in the buildup of sweat underneath your skin and the characteristic bumps that you see. When these bumps burst open to release the sweat that is buildup within, it causes a prickly sensation, giving it its name.
Certain factors can also increase your chances of contracting prickly heat like:
- Being obese or overweight
- Sitting too close to a fire or heater
- Being dormant due to illness
- Wearing too much clothing
How to prevent it?
Heat rashes usually clear up on its own if the affected spot is kept clean and dry. However there are certain things that you can do to prevent it and these are:
1. Staying away from excessive heat and humidity - Heat and humidity are the main causes of heat rash. They cause you to sweat more alongside a worsening of your rash. Sitting in a shade or keeping yourself hydrated is the best way to prevent prickly heat rash from occurring.
2. Selecting the right clothes - Wearing cotton clothing in hot temperatures is one of the best ways to keep heat rash at bay. Cotton being a natural fiber doesn't trap the heat, compared to nylon and polyester fabrics.
3. Keeping the skin hydrated - Keeping your skin cool by sitting under the fan or in an air-conditioned room is another way of preventing itchy skin rash from occurring.
4. Avoid strenuous physical activity - Keeping yourself away from the strenuous physical activity of any kind can help in preventing excessive sweating. If you have to indulge in strenuous workouts, keeping yourself hydrated is a must to avoid instances of dehydration.