Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H B MevawalaYour feedback matters!
I have pain around my hip region observes severe pain when I moving my posture and even when I tried to stand.
In 26 year old male and I keep getting a click-noise from my right knee followed by a sharp pain whenever I fold my knee.
Sar mari tabiyat har month khrab ho jhati h khsi kap ki nimoniya ki sar SAS Lena diket athi h meri psriya chalti h raat ma or jayda tabiyat kharab hoti h.
Sir, I am not getting deep sleeps. In my mind, I want to sleep at least 7-8 hrs but I am not getting sleep at all. I need to wait till 11pm to get some sleep and I woke up early at 5am. I can't take sleep after that. What I do to get long and deep sleep? My mind is fully cooled and no tensions, at all. So please help.
Sir I masturbate daily due to which my health is getting worst day by day how should I avoid masturbation n sexual desire please tell me some medicine.
My daughter is 4 years old. Tomorrow night she fell down and her lips got cut by teeth and her nose was bleeding. Please help me.
Hello Dr. My friend have on so many pimples so he tried all treatment cannot ok so if you have any solution of that problem .
What are the symptoms of nose allergy since from the past 2 month I am getting irritation when I was gone to dust.
I hav a site engineer job and in the last 2 years my weight loss up from 60 kg to 50 I want to increase my weight please help me.
I want to loss weight I am using lp slim and I am suffering from pcos can I use hyponid and only tablets from charak brand.
My wife was supposed to get her periods about 10 days back. She still hasn't had it. We sometimes have unprotected intercourse and we don't want to have a baby yet. Wat should we do to avoid pregnancy and how to know if she's pregnant or not? And what is the reason for delayed periods? Please advise.
Sir I am 42 years young man, I reduced my weight from 92 to 80, but after few months again and again comes 92. I tried thrice but stable eight what will do?
From last three days m having pain in left eye. It's like something inside but m able to find anything.
I am suffering from nasal sinusitis. What food should I have and can I do some exercise? Can I have cold water?
When a person is aroused there are a host of hormonal changes within the person's body. These changes do manifest on the surface in the form of certain physical variations. Sexual stimulation happens to alter the state of human genitalia and that too in obvious ways. The blood flow to the concerned area increases, there is enough of natural lubrication in and around the organ and for women, the vagina loosens up and the clitoris swells. Intercourse followed by a climactic release will make the clitoris regain its original size. However, worries crop up when that is not the case with every single female. This serious medical condition of a swollen clitoris should never be overlooked; it must be treated by seeking experienced medical assistance.
- Trauma: Any slight scratch or one wrong touch can cause a swollen clitoris. Even a scratch of your fingernail while you are masturbating or a rough sexual intercourse can and is enough to create trauma in your clitoris.
- Hair: Hair grows normally around your genital area. It is very common for a woman to have pubic hair. But sometimes small hair splinters lead to trouble and hair gets stuck into your clitoris and causes swelling. This is a very annoying process, sometimes you may have to use a magnifying glass to remove the hair from your clitoris.
- Clothing: Sometimes your tight clothes can result in a swollen clitoris. The friction from your rough clothing material can cause your clitoris to swell. Sometimes you may be using a detergent that is not suitable for you or you may be wearing a dress material, which you're allergic to. You should always wash your clothes in plain water and dry it before using.
- Infection: You may also have some bacterial and fungal infection in your clitoris, which can cause a swollen clitoris. This infection can also invite itchiness and redness and these can make it even worse. If it doesn't subside within some days then you should definitely see a doctor.
- Cysts: Small cysts known as Bartholomew's cysts can grow on the clitoris. This thing hampers the natural lubrication of the body. If you are having clitoris swelling because of cysts then you should seek medical attention immediately.
Your clitoris is naturally sensitive and if you are having a swollen clitoris after intercourse then you should pull back from sexual intercourse for a few days. At times the swelling goes away on its own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.