Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H B MevawalaYour feedback matters!
I do not have a pressure in my ejaculation, it just drips out of my penis. Is that a problem to worry. Will that create a problem in my sex life further. What is the remedy for it?
As experience teaches us, 'sin is indeed tempting'. You are aware of the ways in which your health and quality of life would improve and similarly attentive to factors that can harm your biological system and yet you give in to the trap of temptation. Not just once, but repeatedly. Processed food can be extremely injurious to your general health.
A huge mass of people have processed food items after being familiar with its ill effects. The reason propelling them to do so is perhaps the good taste and easy accessibility of these kinds of food. They live up to your cravings at odd hours and are extremely satisfying.
Kinds of processed food you generally intake:
- Snacks to savor: Binge eating can make you have some of the savory snacks. In the middle of the night, you might want to munch on chips, flavored and coated nuts or on microwave popcorn. These packed snacks may have dangerous effects on a person's health and hence, should be avoided.
- Processed meat: Bacon, salami or corned beef should be strictly kept away from as they include the threat of artificial hormones.
- Veggies in a tin: Tinned or canned vegetables could be a feasible option in your fast paced life, but it clearly is not good for your health.
- Carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks are enjoyable but they do interfere with a person's physical fitness.
- Instant noodles, soups or other meals: Ready mixes and packed noodles seem to be a simple way of making tiffin or an evening snack, but the health hazards they cause should alarm you. Processed food items such as these can lead to cancer as well.
Natural food substitutes that can be equally gratifying:
- Boiled potatoes sprinkled with cucumber, tomatoes, chili flakes and salt should always be preferred over potato chips.
- Consume fruits, especially citrus fruits regularly. Try to maintain a safe distance from packaged fruit juices as they contain preservatives and a great deal of sugar.
- Tofu that is made from soya is high in nutrients and should be a great substitute for chicken nuggets.
- One can deal with his or her cravings for mayonnaise by switching to hummus. Though the two food items don't taste the same, hummus doesn't contain animal fat that is actually harmful when stored or preserved. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
What should I do to reduce hair fall? I m already using minoxidil from last 2 years! hair fall is increased
Can a Person suffering from diabetes use any of the following sugars: Just Organic- Raw n Unrefined Sugar Organic Origins-Organic Sulphurless White Sugar Artisan Palate-All natural Vanilla Demerara Sugar Ecolife-Organic brown Sugar Ekgaon Palm Sugar Crystal.
Allergic bubbles are coming on my body and sometimes my face is swelling alot. Can you suggest me how to get rid of this problem.
I am 22 years old and my height is 5'5. I really want to increase my height. Please suggest me some useful ways.
I don't get sleep during night hours always thoughts of my problems get into my mind and getting depressed. I fail to avoid it I just cry till morning by thinking about all the things happening in my life. what should I do?
Hi I am 33 year old lady, I have facing psoriasis problem last 15 years, I have take all type of medicine but no relief please confirm me any test related this problem ?
With age, most bones of the body undergo degenerative changes leading to reduced movement. The cartilage that is present in the joints allowing free movement is gradually lost due to wear and tear. This loss of cartilage makes the movement painful. This can also be caused by obesity and trauma, but age is the most common cause. The reduced movement leads to weight gain, which further aggravates the osteoarthritis.
Hips are one of the most commonly affected areas of osteoarthritis. Especially with overweight people, hips are quite often affected. In most people, early diagnosis can help in arresting progress and even reverse changes. This will help avoid chronic use of pain medications and major surgical treatments for managing the osteoarthritis.
Some of the most effective ways of managing osteoarthritis include the following:
- Weight loss: Reducing weight is one the most important cornerstones of managing osteoarthritis. People who reduce weight will see a drastic improvement in their symptoms.
- Pain medications: Pain is one of the main reasons that people seek medical help and that is when the diagnosis is made. Therefore, for immediate relief, pain control is essential. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are often used to control pain. In parallel, other measures for long-term control of osteoarthritis should be undertaken.
- Cold therapy: Using cold packs in the area of pain can provide great relief from pain attacks.
- Electrotherapy: Use of mild amounts of electricity can stimulate the nerve endings, reduce pain, and help in pain control.
- Acupuncture: Relieving pressure points which can increase inflammation is also widely used to control pain.
- Soft tissue massage: The soft tissues around the affected hip joint are regularly massaged, augmented by the use of a topical agent, which can help relieve the pain. The circulation is also improved, which can help in long-term symptom management including improved immune functions.
- Regular exercise: A well-planned routine exercise regimen will help control pain, improve movement, reduce fatigue, improve endurance, and improve the overall quality of life. All affected tissues should be covered in the exercise bones, muscles and cartilage.
Using a combination of these techniques, the physiotherapy will aim to achieve the following.
- Pain relief and protection: The first thing to manage is the pain, which brings the patient to the doctor. Once that is controlled, then long-term management needs to be planned.
- Restoring hip movement and strength: Once the pain settles down, then the muscle strength, tension, endurance, and range of motion need to be worked upon. This restoration will be done in phases, and with each phase, greater range of motion will be achieved with lesser discomfort to the patient.
Physiotherapy uses various techniques to minimise symptoms and in some people, even complete reversal of changes is possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.