Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Mevawala ClinicYour feedback matters!
धरती पर पाए जाने वाले तमाम औषधियों गुणों वाले पौधों में जटामांसी से होने वाले फायदे भी महत्वपूर्ण हैं. जटामांसी का का नाम अलग-अलग जगहों पर अलग-अलग है; जैसे कि गुजराती में जटामांसी या बालछड़, तेलगू में जटामांही, पहाडी क्षेत्रों में भूतकेश आदि नाम प्रचलित हैं. किसी साधू की जटाओं जैसी दिखने वाली रोयेंदार तने और तेज महक समाहित किए जड़ वाली जटामांसी के तने व जड़ का प्रयोग दवा के रूप में करते हैं. फायदे तो इसके बहुत सारे हैं लेकिन ठीक से इस्तेमाल न करें तो इसके नुकसान भी खूब हैं. इसलिए आइए जटामांसी के इस्तेमाल से होने वाले फायदों और इसकी सीमाओं को समझें.
जटामांसी के फायदे निम्लिखित हैं-
1. मेनोपॉज और मासिक धर्म के समय: महिलाओं के मेनोपॉज और मासिक धर्म के समय जटामांसी काफी फायदेमंद साबित होता है. मेनोपॉज के समय तो यह विशेष रूप से मददगार साबित होता है. वहीं मासिक धर्म के दौरान होने वाले कष्ट से छुटकारा पाने के लिए आप जटामांसी का काढ़ा पी सकती हैं.
2. शर्बत के रूप में: जटामांसी के फायदे इसके बने शर्बत में भी नजर आता है. इसके साथ ही ये आपके शरीर से जमे हुए काफ को भी निकालने में मदद करता है.
3. मस्तिष्क और नाड़ी विकार में: जटामांसी के लाभ हमारे मस्तिष्क और नाड़ियों के रोगों में भी हमारी मदद करते हैं. हलांकि इसके काम करने की गति थोड़ी धीमी होती है लेकिन असरदार भरपूर होती है.
4. मनोविकारों में: कई तरह के मनोविकारों जैसे कि पागलपन, हिस्टीरिया, मिर्गी, मन बेचैन होना, याददाश्त कम होना आदि रोगों में भी जटामांसी के फायदों से हम रोग के प्रभाव से हम मुक्त होते हैं.
5. आँखों के लिए: यदि हम जटामांसी के काढ़े को रोज पियें तो इससे आँखों की रौशनी बढ़ती है. इस तरह से ये आँखों के लिए फायदेमंद साबित होता है.
6. चमड़े के विकारों में: चर्म रोग तथा सोरायसिस जैसे रोगों में भी इसका लेप लगाने से काफी फायदा मिलता है. इससे हम चमड़े की कई समस्याओं से निजात पा सकते हैं.
7. दन्त विकारों में: दांतों में होने वाले दर्द को मिटाने के लिए जटामांसी के महीन पिसे हुए पाउडर से मंजन कीजिए निश्चित रूप से राहत मिलेगा.
8. दर्द निवारक के रूप में: जटामांसी का उपयोग आप दर्द निवारक के रूप में भी कर सकते हैं. आपके शरीर के जिस हिस्से में दर्द है वहां पर इसे पानी में पीस कर इसका लेप लगाएं.
9. अन्य रोगों में: जटामांसी को खाने या पीने से मूत्रनली, पाचननली, श्वसनली, गले, हैजा आदि के रोग ठीक होते हैं.
10. पेट के लिए: पेट फूलने में भी जटामांसी को सिरके में पीसा हुआ नमक मिलाकर लेप करने से पेट का सूजन कम होकर पेट सपाट होता है.
जटामांसी के ये निम्नलिखित नुकसान भी हैं-
1. मासिक धर्म: महिलाओं के मासिक धर्म के दौरान इसका ज्यादा मात्रा में इस्तेमाल करने से समस्या हो सकती है.
2. गर्भावस्था के दौरान: गर्भवती महिलाओं को जटामांसी के नुकसान से बचने के लिए इस दौरान जटामांसी के इस्तेमाल से बचना चाहिए. इसके साथ ही महिलाओं को स्तनपान कराने के दौरान भी जटामांसी का इस्तेमाल रोक देना चाहिए.
3. ज्यादा इस्तेमाल से: सामान्य तौर पर भी अधिकतम इस्तेमाल से या इसका ज्यादा मात्रा में सेवन करने से जटामांसी के नुकसान मसलन पेट दर्द की समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो सकती हैं.
4. रक्तचाप में: जिन लोगों को उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या है उन्हें इसके इस्तेमाल से पहले अपने डॉक्टर से सलाह अवश्य लेना चाहिए. ऐसा नहीं करने से आपको एलर्जी जैसी समस्याओं का सामना करना पड़ सकता है.
5. अनावश्यक इस्तेमाल से: अनावश्यक रूप से जटामांसी का ज्यादा इस्तेमाल करने पर आपको उल्टी और दस्त जैसी समस्याओं का सामना करना पड़ सकता है.
छोटा पीपल के उपनाम से मशहूर पिप्पली के फायदे औषधीय रूप से बहुत ज्यादा है. इसके अलावा इसे मसाले के रूप में भी इस्तेमाल करते हैं. लगभग शहतूत के फल के आकार वाले पिप्पली के नुकसान भी हैं. गहरे हरे रंग और ह्रदय के आकार वाले चौड़े पत्तों व कोमल लताओं वाले पिप्पली के कच्चे फलों का रंग गहरा हरा और पकने के बाद काला हो जाता है.
पहले जानते हैं पिप्पली के फायदों को
1. दिल के मामलों में
दिल की बीमारियों में भी पिप्पली के फायदे दिखाते हैं. इसका चूर्ण बनाकर शहद में मिलाकर सुबह खाने से कोलेस्ट्राल नियंत्रित होता है. इसके अलावा पिप्पली और छोटी हरड़ की समान मात्रा पीसकर एक चम्मच सुबह-शाम गुनगुने पानी के साथ लेने से पेट दर्द, मरोड़ और दुर्गन्धयुक्त अतिसार में राहत मिलती है.
2. साँसों की बीमारी में
यदि आपको साँसों की बिमारी है तो इसमें भी आप पिप्पली के फायदे से राहत पा सकते हैं. इसके लिए आपको 2 ग्राम पिप्पली का चूर्ण बनाकर 4 कप पानी में उबाल लें. जब यह 2 कप रह जाए तो इसे छान लें. इसे 2-3 घंटे के अंतर पर थोड़ा-थोड़ा दिन भर पीते रहने से कुछ ही दिनों में सांस फूलने की समस्या से राहत मिलेगी.
3. सर दर्द में
इसे पानी में पीसकर माथे पर लेप लगाने से सिर दर्द में फायदा मिलता है. इसके लिए पिप्पली और वच चूर्ण को बराबर मात्रा में मिला लें. फिर इसकी 3 ग्राम नियमित रूप से दो बार दूध या गर्म पानी के साथ लेने से सर दर्द में राहत मिलती है.
4. मोटापा से भी राहत
मोटापे में पिप्पली के फायदे लेने के लिए आपको इसका चूर्ण लगभग आधा ग्राम की मात्रा में सुबह-शाम शहद के साथ रोजाना 1 महीने तक सेवन करने से मोटापा कम होता है. इसके अलावा पिप्पली के 1 से 2 दाने दूध में देर तक उबालकर उसमें से पिप्पली निकालकर खा लें और ऊपर से दूध पिने से भी मोटापे से राहत मिलती है.
5. छुआ-छूत के रोगों में
इसमें पाए जाने वाले प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाने के गुण से टी.बी. एवं अन्य संक्रामक रोगों में पिप्पली फायदेमंद है. इसके अलावा पिप्पली अनेक आयुर्वेदीय एंव आधुनिक दवाओं की कार्यक्षमता को बढ़ाने में मदद करती है.
पिप्पली के कई फायदों में से एक ये भी है कि इसके 1-2 ग्राम चूर्ण में सेंधानमक, हल्दी और सरसों का तेल मिलाकर दांतों पर लगाने से दांत के दर्द से राहत मिलती है.
6. वात से उत्पन्न रोगों में
इसके लिए आपको 5-6 पुरानी पिप्पली के पौधे का जड़ सुखाकर उसका चूर्ण बनाना होगा. आपको बता दें कि इस चूर्ण की 1-3 ग्राम मात्रा को गर्म पानी या गर्म दूध के साथ पिलाने से शरीर के किसी भी हिस्से में होने वाले दर्द से 1-2 घंटे में ही राहत मिल जाती है. बुढ़ापे में इससे विशेष रूप से राहत मिलती है.
7. सर्दी जुकाम में
सर्दी जुकाम में पिप्पली का फायदा उठाने के लिए इसका मूल, काली मिर्च और सौंठ की बराबर मात्रा में चूर्ण लेकर इसकी 2 ग्राम की मात्रा शहद के साथ चाटने से जुकाम में राहत मिलती है. इसके अलावा आधा चम्मच पिप्पली चूर्ण में समान मात्रा में भुना जीरा तथा थोड़ा सा सेंधा नमक मिलाकर छाछ के साथ सुबह खाली पेट लेने से बवासीर में भी लाभ होता है.
पिप्पली के नुकसान
1. बिना किसी सावधानी के, पंचकर्म और रसायन प्रक्रिया के बिना, पिप्पली को अधिक मात्रा या लंबे समय के लिए इस्तेमाल नुकसानदेह साबित हो सकता है. इससे काफ में वृद्धि होती है. पिप्पली की अन्दुरुनी गरमी के कारण पित्त दोष बढ़ता है. इसकी कम चिकनाई (Alpasneha) के कारण, यह वात संतुलन के लिए जिम्मेदार मानी जाती है.
2. छोटे बच्चों को शिशुओं को इसके सेवन से बचाना चाहिए.
3. दूध और घी के साथ, यह प्रति दिन 250 मिलीग्राम की एक छोटी खुराक में बच्चों को दिया जा सकता है.
4. जो महिलाएं स्तनपान कराती हैं वैसी माताओं को भी यह कम मात्रा में इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए.
5. जो महिलाएं गर्भावस्था में हैं उन्हें इसके उपयोग के लिए, अपने चिकित्सक की सलाह ज़रूर लेना चाहिए.
Dysmenorrhea or painful periods occur when a woman feels pain in the stomach area, thighs, back and legs. This kind of a pain is very common during periods. While many consider this to be a common problem, extreme pain and cramps are not supposed to be taken too lightly.
The nature and severity of pain vary from one female to another. In some patients, the pain is mild. In others, the pain is severe. In fact, it may be so severe that one is forced to be in bed. While some have cramping pains, others feel discomfort only. In some cases, the pain is in the abdomen or lower abdomen. In others, the pain occurs in the back or legs. Some other symptoms too accompany the pain. Nausea or vomiting are commonly present with the pain. Irritability may also be seen. Some patients lose appetite. In most of the cases, the onset of pain is a little before the menses. The pain is usually relieved when the flow begins or at the most by the second day. Relief in pain is felt with hot fomentation or by bending double.
Homeopathic Medicines For Painful Menses:
Most females keep taking painkillers when they have pain. This is repeated at every menstrual cycle as they start thinking that this is normal. There is no need to think so. Homeopathic medicines are very effective in curing this problem. There are dozens of medicines that can be indicated according to the symptoms. All of the medicines have given wonderful results in my hands. Here I have compiled a list of the most commonly used medicines. The list has been named as the 5 best Homeopathic medicines for painful menses.
The extent and nature of the pain differ from one woman to another. In a few patients, the pain is very subtle. In others, the pain is extreme. Here are a few homeopathic cures that can help get rid of the period pain:
Lac Caninum helps in getting rid of painful swelling and tenderness in breasts that occur before the period and the pain may occur alternately.
Pulsatilla is the most commonly used homeopathic medication. Mood swings are common during periods; hence it helps in curing them as well. It is more suited for the women who experience subtle and tender pain. The person tends to get very emotional. Periods are generally late. The patient usually feels better outdoors and they do not feel thirsty easily. All these can be cured with Pulsatilla.
Cimicifuga is used when there is a pain that feels like cramps. It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for painful periods. It is also one of the best homeopathic medicine for extremely painful periods when other side effects show up as well. The pain usually occurs in the lower stomach area, but tends to shoot down towards the legs as well.
Mag Phos is very helpful in situations where the pain is usually relieved by using heating pads. The pain is likewise improved by applying pressure. The periods are dull. The pain increases due to cold and at night. Mag Phos is hence, one of the best homeopathic medicines for periods as well.
Nux Vomica is used when there is a continuous urge to pass stool while experiencing pain in the pelvic area. Nux Vomica is one of the best homeopathic treatments for such painful periods.
Belladonna is effective in situations where the pain begins and stops all of a sudden. The face tends to become hot, red and flushed. The blood flow is extremely red. The pain might be in the form of cramps as well.
- Chamomilla is used when the individual might be excessively touchy and feels extreme pain even if it is not that painful. The blood might be dark with large clots with a scarlet red hue. The person might also have extreme mood swings. Also, excruciating pain extends down the inner thighs. The individual tends to crave frosty beverages and the pain is more pronounced when she is lying down.
Is your child refusing to grab anything other than chicken nuggets? When your child’s nutrition is an aching subject to deal with in your household, remember you are not the only one. Many parents are actually worried about the fussiness of their children over food. But your child’s food preferences would also mature with age. Until then, you can consider trying out these following tips to avoid any kind of mealtime hassles.
Respect your child's appetite or lack of one: Respect your child’s level of appetite and never force a meal, if your child is not hungry. Rather, serve small portions to give them an opportunity to ask for more, on their own.
Stick to the routine: Maintain a routine and serve snacks and meals at about the same time every day. Also, keep a check on the number of times you serve those mid meal snacks and try to stick to that count.
Be patient with new foods: Have patience with new food. Take time in introducing it to your child by talking about the food’s shape, color, aroma and texture, if not the taste.
Make it fun: Try out innovative ways of garnishing your food so as to make the whole eating experience a fun and a thrilling one for your child.
Recruit your child's help: At the grocery store, ask your child to help you select vegetables, fruits and other healthy foods. But keep off those foods which you would not want you child to eat.
Set an example: Set an example by yourself by eating all kinds of nutritious and healthy foods, in order to set that perfect example for your child.
Cut Distractions: Make sure to switch off from any sort of a distraction, such as the television or the washing machine and other electronic gadgets while feeding your child.
Don't offer dessert as a reward: Do not reward your child with desserts at the end of the meal as this sends them an indication that the dessert is the best dish among all.
Do not cook a separate meal: Do not cook a separate meal for your child after he/she has refused the original one as this might encourage picky eating even more.
Is your partner pestering you to lose weight? Is constant fatigue and weakness a common complaint of yours? If yes, then it is time to knock those extra pounds off. Besides raising your self-esteem up by a few notches, it will also keep you fitter and healthier. Ayurveda is an age-old system of medicine that is holistic, natural and free from side-effects, unlike conventional treatment methods. Here are some tips that you may employ to keep your waist slick:
- Eat Healthy: Eating healthy does not only mean avoiding junk food; it also includes picking the right kind of healthy foods. So eat a well-balanced diet comprising of a mix of carbohydrates, fats and protein. Include plenty of vegetables in your diet as they contain little calories and are filled with antioxidants, which prevent free radical damage. Stay away from junk food as they contain hidden sugar and fats that could wreak havoc on your waistline.
- Get Moving: If you think exercise could be the last thing, prepare a new list wherein exercise enjoys the utmost priority. You can start your day with a 20 minute jog which will not only keep the kilos off but also improve your mood. Aim for 30-40 minutes of light exercise every day to burn the extra calories. If you have a sedentary job, then take frequent breaks to move about.
- Limit Liquor Consumption: Excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks, such as beer takes a toll on your waistline. It contains empty calories that are easily converted into fats by the body. So if you are going drinking with your friends, remember not to drink like a fish.
- Combat Stress: Stress can add to your weight as it can induce binge eating in some people. Practice relaxation techniques, such as meditation to bring down stress levels. You can also practice simple breathing techniques (pranayama and other breathing asanas) to help you relax.
Types of Ayurvedic Massages For Losing Weight
Udvartana - It is the most widely used technique for toning and weight loss. This technique involves the combination of certain prescribed herbal powders along with oil and it is applied to the body. This technique helps build body strength along with accelerating fat loss. The trademark of this massage technique involves some specific movements and each session is recommended to continue for a span of about 45 minutes every day for visible results.
Advantages of Udvartana:
- Improves complexion and makes the skin look fairer
- Helps to burn unwanted excess fat and breaks down cellulite
- You will see reduction in body odour
- If you get a general feeling of heaviness, then this massage technique is recommended for you
- Circulation in the skin is improved
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder wherein, the immune system of the body attacks healthy tissues within the various joints of the body. This causes inflammation of the joints, leading to multiple problems in them. One common issue with all the problems is pain. Thus, managing pain with rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most important facets of the treatment. More than the deformities or other problems, it is the pain that limits your capabilities. Some techniques for the management of pain are mentioned below.
- Pain medication: This is the obvious and first choice to avail if you need to reduce pain. There are many types and levels of pain medications which can range anywhere from being mild to very strong. However, this isn’t an option that should be considered lightly as you may have a tendency to develop a dependency which can border on addiction. Also, many of them harm the hepatic and renal system of the body if used beyond a certain period. Thus it is advisable to use this prudently.
- Weight management: In many cases, the pain is exacerbated by obesity. It has been noticed that obese or overweight people tend to suffer more from arthritis pain as the added weight tends to add pressure on the joints. Thus, one of the best ways to reduce a significant amount of pain would be to reduce weight through dieting and limited exercises that don’t strain the joints. However, it is easier said than done as a person in pain cannot usually exercise! So, the best strategy is to visit a pain specialist / interventional pain physician and get your pain controlled. Thereafter, start the exercises and reduce the weight effectively.
- Medication for inflammation: Inflammation of the joints is the primary symptom of this disorder. Inflammation is also what causes the pain within the joints. Thus, treating the inflammation with relevant medication has also been known to reduce pain. This is usually the first option to go to for relieving arthritis pain. The catch point here is also the side effect profile of these drugs.
- Changes in Diet: A few type of foods, especially certain fish found in colder waters are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which are very good at reducing inflammation within the joints. There are also certain food items which may be bad for your arthritis pain as they may aggravate inflammation and it is better to avoid such items altogether. Some examples of such items would be sugar, alcohol, white flour, processed meats, gluten rich foods among others.
- Massages: Whether it is a self-massage or from a therapist, it is a great way to encourage circulation which can help reduce inflammation and work as a pain reliever. A therapist would also know certain specific techniques to relieve arthritis pain. However, most of the times, improper massage shall do more harm than good.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: These may often be the most cost effective and usually the only option to reduce pain. These include joint injections, neurotomies, radio frequency therapy, laser therapy, ozone therapy, platelet rich plasma or anti-inflammatory injections.
- Other therapies: Some other therapies include heat and cold compress, acupuncture, wearing supportive wears and braces among others to encourage circulation and reduce pain. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation also helps to relieve pain by stimulating the affected nerves in the joints with the help of a low voltage electric current.
When particular nerve cells in the brain don't function properly, it leads to epilepsy, which is a common brain disorder. There are several variants of epilepsy, and the one that you are suffering from would play a major role in the type of seizure you are likely to have. Here are the two most common type of seizures:
Common types of Seizures
- Generalized seizures: This type of seizures take place when nerve cells on both sides of the brain start misfiring. They may lead to black out, fall or muscle spasms.
- Focal seizures: It starts in a particular area of the brain, and the names of the seizure are based on the affected area of the brain. They may lead to both emotional and physical effects which may affect the way a person feels or sees or hear things that have no real presence. In particular cases, the symptoms of focal seizures are regarded of some other kinds of mental or nervous disorder.
Seizures are not considered an either-or thing since some people tend to have a particular type of seizure which gradually alters its course. It is not always easy to classify certain types of seizures which are called unknown-onset seizures and may lead to both physical and sensory symptoms. Both focal and generalized seizures can be categorized into various groups. The most common are listed below:
Subcategories of focal and generalized seizures
- Simple focal seizures: It may change how the senses read the surroundings of a person. It can make a familiar taste or smell appear strange. Some people feel dizzy or visualize flashes of light or make the affected individual feel nauseated or sweaty.
- Complex focal seizures: It normally happens when a part of the brain which controls emotion and memory gets affected. The affected person may feel awake even when he has lost consciousness. It can take several minutes for a person to come out of the problem.
Secondary generalized seizures: It starts when a part of the brain spreads to the nerve cells. They may lead to a few physical symptoms including muscle slackness and convulsions.
On the other hand, there are six variants of generalized seizures:
- Clinic seizure: The muscles tend to have spasms which make a face, neck, and arms jerk rhythmically. It can last for minutes together.
- Tonic-clonic seizure: These are the most notable type of seizures and leads to stiffening of the body, jerking and shaking along with the loss of consciousness. It can last between 1 to 3 minutes, and in case they go for a longer span, it is important to seek immediate medical attention. It may lead to breathing issues and may cause the person to bite his tongue or cheek.
- Tonic seizures: When the muscled in the legs or arms or trunk tense up for more than 20 seconds, it is called a tonic seizure. If the affected person is in standing position, he or she may end up falling.
Other types of generalized seizure include atonic seizure, absence seizure and myoclonic seizure which are commonly seen in people who have epilepsy.
You know it’s time for a knee replacement surgery when you can’t walk, move or get up from a chair without pain in spite of taking medications, physiotherapy and following a pain management therapy for a long time. Knee replacement surgery is also known as arthroplasty, and it’s one of the most common bone surgeries around.
Causes of Knee Pain
Most people suffering from arthritis of any kind- osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and post-traumatic arthritis are the ones who may require a knee replacement surgery when their condiition becomes severe.
It helps ease pain and helps one move freely.
- Osteoarthritis- This is mostly caused due to age-related ‘wear and tear’ of the knee joint and usually occurs in people who are older than 50 years. In this condition, the cartilage that cushions the three main bones of the knee wears away. This makes the bones rub against one another, causing stiffness and knee pain. Osteoarthritis is the main reason why people go for knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid arthritis- In this type of arthritis, the synovial membrane that surrounds the knee joint becomes inflamed. This chronic inflammation then damages the knee cartilage and leads its loss and attendant pain, and stiffness.
- Post-traumatic arthritis- This happens after a serious knee injury. It can lead to tears of the knee ligaments and bones which leads to damage to the knee cartilage.
- Loss of blood flow to the bones – osteonecrosis – also may require knee replacement surgery.
- Those with deformities like knock knees and bowed legs also may require knee replacement.
Knee Replacement Surgery
During this surgery, an orthopedic surgeon removes the damaged part of the knee and replaces it with an artificial metal or plastic joint. This artificial joint is then attached to the thigh bone, the shin, and the kneecap with a special cement-like material.
Different Types of Knee Replacement Surgery
There are four main types of knee replacement surgery-
- Total knee replacement- This is the most common type of surgery. In this, your surgeon replaces the entire knee including the thigh bone and shin bone that connect to the knee.
- Partial knee replacement- This type of surgery is performed if arthritis affects only one side of your knee. However, this type of surgery is done only if you have strong knee ligaments. This is performed through a smaller cut than is needed for total knee replacement.
- Kneecap replacement- This type of surgery replaces only the under-surface of your kneecap.
- Revision knee replacement- This is a complex surgery which is performed in case you have very severe arthritis.
A knee replacement is actually a knee "resurfacing" because only the surface of the knee bones is actually replaced during the procedure. It is a relatively safe procedure and the patient does not have any side effects. All a patient is required to do is take proper rest and follow the instructions of your doctor.
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act.
The cyclical change in the uterus and ovaries of the female reproductive system is called the menstrual cycle. It includes changes in the physiology of the uterus along with the change in hormones as well. This cyclical change is what allows a woman to get pregnant. This cycle allows the formation of ovocytes and helps to prepare the uterus for implantation.
The commencement of period is called the menarche. It normally starts from the age of twelve to fifteen years. The time between the first day of the period and the first day of the next one is usually twenty one to forty five days in young adults and twenty one to thirty five in older women. The entire cycle is mainly governed by hormones like oestrogen, progesterone, Luteinizing Hormone etc.
Hormonal changes play a big role in the menstrual cycle. It consists of three phases
- Menstrual stage (1-7 days)
- Proliferative stage
- Secretory stage
In the menstrual stage, the thick endometrial lining of the uterus will start to shed and will come out of the vagina in the form of blood and mucous. This may last from four to seven days. The levels of both progesterone and estrogen remain low in this phase.
In the second stage, i.e, the proliferative stage, the amount of oestrogen gradually rises and the menstrual flow reduces and eventually stops. The Follicle stimulating Hormone (FSH) is produced in the brain that stimulates your ovaries to produce mature eggs. The eggs are present in a follicular bag, which allows the secretion of oestrogen. Hence the amount of oestrogen is the least on the first day and increases gradually. At the same time, the uterine lining starts to thicken. This is the phase in which the egg is produced and in the presence of sperm, gets fertilised.
You may notice a thin slippery discharge around these days that makes it easier for the sperm to travel and survive in the uterus. You are most fertile in this stage, around on the 14th day of the cycle when ovulation occurs. The egg survives for around 24 hrs, whereas sperm can survive for about 2-3 days.
In the secretory phase, if the egg is not fertilised, the levels of oestrogen and progesterone fall. The thick lining that has been produced starts to shed and that commences the menstruation. If the egg is fertilised, then it may implant itself to the uterine wall and produce the pregnancy hormone called human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG).
Aging is often considered to be the only ‘truth’ in the life of a human being, a ‘truth’ that is unalterable. However, being unalterable does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. The skin loses collagen as you grow older. Collagen is the element in your skin that keeps your skin tight and firm when you are young. Loss of collagen leads to skin sagging as well as wrinkles.
Botox, a cosmetic treatment derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is utilized for smoothing wrinkled skin. Botox is utilized in the form of injections. The Botulinum toxin is injected into the body in traceable amounts; it inhibits the secretion of chemical (acetylcholine) associated with contraction of muscles and hence, helps in smoothening wrinkles and fine lines. Botox prevents the nerve cells from transmitting signals to the muscles.
The various benefits of Botox include:
- Non-surgical: Since Botox is administered using injections, the fears and hassles of undergoing a surgery are avoided.
- Excessive sweating: Botox injections can be used to address hyperhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis is generally characterized by increased sweating.
- Overactive bladders: In addition to treating wrinkles, Botox can also be utilized to address the condition of overactive bladder and urinary incontinence (involuntary and uncontrolled urination). Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby reducing incontinence. Once an injection is administered, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
- Migraines: Botox injections, administered at regular intervals for around 12 weeks, can be used to address chronic migraines. It helps reduce headaches and additionally, reduces the chances of relapse. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Eyebrow: Your eyebrow may sag due to various factors, age being the primary contributor. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Enlarged Prostate: Botox injections can have long term beneficial effects on men with enlarged prostates. Problems related to frequent urination and infections in the urinary tract can be addressed, while side effects, that accompany other medications, are avoided.
Most women have their own distinct smell below the belt. It might be a little embarrassing to know that there is a feminine odor, sometimes foul, in the private parts of a lady. But, it is true that this smell can be a cause of concern as well. Vaginal odour is a symptom for sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Besides, a combination of factors including infection of the vaginal tract, unhygiene, gland secretions, sweating and improper clothing are responsible for vaginal odour.
Common reasons for vaginal odour:
- Bacterial vaginosis: It is a very common phenomenon. Vagina contains bacteria, which are produced there naturally. Bacterial vaginosis refers to bacterial overgrowth. It leads to vaginal odour. Most women experience this condition at least once during their lifetime, especially in the reproductive years. Though the exact cause behind its occurrence is unknown, it can occur due to having unprotected sex or frequent douching.
- Yeast Infection: The odour caused due to yeast infection is not very strong. But it has other symptoms like white vaginal discharge and itching. The discharge looks like cottage cheese and is caused due to the excess growth of yeast named Candida. There might be a burning sensation at the time of having sex or urination.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Vaginal odour is a symptom for STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Vaginal odour can intensify after having sex. It can also be caused due to inflammation of the pelvic region.
When is vaginal odour a signal for STDs?
Vaginal odour is normal. But, you need to watch out other symptoms to be sure that whether or not you are infected with STDs. If you have vaginal discharge, painful urination and difficulty in having sexual intercourse, there is a possibility of developing STDs. In case of STDs, the discharge is bloody or brown in colour.
When a man is in the mood to get it on, whether with himself or with a partner, he might have a particular way he likes to do things. For some men, that's a dry rubbing of the penis - basically, grasping the penis firmly and moving the skin around the shaft, but not using lube to do so. The result can be explosive, but it can also be detrimental to penis health. Part of good penis care is understanding how this practice can hurt the penis and finding alternate ways to enjoy the sensation but not cause that damage in the process.
Why penis dry rubbing is a bad idea
Penis dry rubbing can cause serious problems. Though it might not seem to be a problem at first - and likely is not a problem for a man who does it only occasionally - someone who uses dry rubbing all the time is setting himself up for issues down the line. Here's why.
1. Microscopic tears. Dry rubbing means the skin is completely unprotected from friction, and the result can be tiny tears and cuts that are impossible to see by simply looking at the skin. However, those tiny tears are more than large enough for bacteria to get in, which can lead to serious infections in the skin.
2. Urethral damage. As a man uses dry rubbing, he causes damage to much more than the shaft. The very tip of the penis, where the urethral opening is, can get pulled quite severely. This might mean tiny tears there as well, and a buildup of scar tissue in, around or near the urethra. This can eventually cause problems with urination.
3. Nerve damage. The nerves in the penis are very delicate; they have to be in order to feel the intense sensations from a feather-light touch. But that also means that they can be easily damaged. Too much dry rubbing can make the nerves fire incorrectly, and eventually deaden them enough that penis sensation just isn't what it used to be.
4. Skin toughening. Any rubbing in the same place over and over can cause callouses. Think about guitar players with callouses on their fingers, or runners with callouses on their feet. The idea is the same when it comes to dry rubbing the penis. The more rubbing it gets, the more likely the skin is to toughen, much like a callous building up on the skin. This leads to significant loss of sensation.
5. Circulatory problems. The penis is filled with tiny blood vessels. These vessels are very important for proper blood flow, as well as helping the penis expand when a guy gets excited. When the penis is clutched too tightly, as if often the case with dry rubbing, those vessels become compressed. Over time, this can lead to loss of sensation thanks to the loss of proper circulation.
6. Peyronie's disease. Peyronie's disease is an abnormal curvature or bend of the penis, often brought about by scar tissue formation in the penis. This might occur thanks to a series of tiny traumas, as to be expected from consistent dry rubbing. Those little traumas lead to a bit of scar tissue here and there, and over time they build up to create a penis that has much more of a curve to it. Another result of Peyronie's disease is a loss of sensation in the area most affected.
7. Sexual problems. When a man turns to dry rubbing all the time, the result can be that he becomes attuned only to that way of doing things. As a result, when he is in bed with a partner, he might have trouble with enjoying it fully. This can lead to serious problems in the bedroom and the relationship.
In addition to avoiding dry rubbing, a man is advised to use a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on a regular basis. A crème that contains a multitude of vitamins, such as A, C, D and E, as well as a luxurious Shea butter base, can help mitigate some of the damage caused by dry rubbing.
Men spend a great deal of time thinking about the size and length of their penis. Even a man who is well-endowed often has the feeling that he has, in fact, a small penis. Because of this, men are always looking for ways to improve the length and girth of their member. However, some men face the startling and awful problem of noticing their penis becoming smaller with time. Even if they step up their good penis care regimen, nothing quite seems to work - and so they begin to panic.
The cause behind that sudden smaller penis size is Peyronie's disease. The good news is that it is avoidable! Here's what a man needs to know about this surprisingly common issue.
What is Peyronie's disease?
- When a man suffers some sort of trauma to the penis, the result is often a buildup of scar tissue where the injury took place. This is quite normal; it's the body's way of healing itself. But when it happens in the penis, it can cause problems. That's because the penis is meant to be elastic, able to stretch impressively when engorged with blood. When there is scar tissue where that elastic tissue is supposed to be, that area doesn't stretch. The result is a penis that bends or curves. This is often referred to as Peyronie's disease.
- Though some amount of curvature is perfectly normal - in fact, it's a rare man who has a perfectly straight penis! - a very pronounced curve or bend might lead to other problems later, such as pain during intercourse or even pain during erections. And even if a man doesn't suffer that pain, he might notice that the placement of the scar tissue makes his penis enlarge a little bit less than it used to. A guy can actually lose up to an inch of length thanks to the scar tissue buildup.
- But what if there hasn't been any trauma to the penis? This is what confuses many guys about the situation. Though it's easy to think of 'trauma' as something that happens suddenly, involves a lot of pain and blood, and takes a great deal of time to heal from, that's not usually what causes Peyronie's disease (though it certainly can!).
- What actually happens is that the penis endures tiny tears and irritations over a long period of time. This can happen over several sessions of rough sex or masturbation, from a man masturbating in a certain position all the time, or from even using the same sexual techniques over and over when he's in bed with a partner. Those tiny tears might be very slight, leading only to soreness from time to time. But each one leaves their mark in the form of tiny bits of scar tissue. Over time, that tissue can build up.
What can be done about a small penis?
The best way to avoid the problem with small penis size is to avoid trauma in the first place. This means varying the masturbation routine, changing up the sexual habits from time to time and taking care not to have a sore, irritated penis.
And if the penis does become sore and irritated, treat it immediately with a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look specifically for a crème that contains vitamin C, which is great for collagen production, as well as vitamin B5, which is great for maintenance of healthy tissue. Shea butter and vitamin E, a one-two punch of hydration, can also help keep the penis skin smooth and supple, thus helping it expand as much as it should. Finally, look for a crème with alpha-lipoic acid, which helps the skin resist the rigors of aging.
- The bacteria in your gut, collectively called the gut microbiota, are sometimes referred to as the "forgotten organ." These gut bugs are incredibly important for all sorts of health-related aspects. A disruption in the gut bacteria is linked to some of the world's most serious chronic diseases, including obesity.
- A good way to improve gut health, is to eat probiotic foods (like live yogurt and sauerkraut), takeprobiotic supplements, and eat plenty of fiber. Fiber functions as fuel for the gut bacteria.