Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Feroze R SoonawalaYour feedback matters!
We had unprotected sex on 23 rd after that she had taken ipill but no bleeding happened next day as mentioned in ipill box. Now her periods dates were on 23 or 25. But now its 27 and there is no sign of period. Is there anything to worry about or any chance of pregnancy? Please guide
Hi. I am 43 got my periods on 27th Dec and I want to prepare my periods as I'm traveling on 26th January for a week so pls suggest me a medicine and it's dosage and it's side effects Thank you.
Ovulaion date me sex krne se 99% pregnancy ka chance hota hain. But Ovulaion date k aage sex krne se pregnancy aaskti Hain? Commonly period k kitne din bad ovulaion date atat Hain?(14 din bad ovulaion date atat Hain ?)
I am 23 yrs old. I take emergency contraceptive pill (unwanted72) every month when I hav sexual intercourse. Please advice me alternate or any other birth control pill.
Doctor i am a 21 year old girl I have missed my periods its being 10 days now. I didnt had sex. I and my boyfriend we both were together at the time of my ovulation we huge each other. He was just wet due to arousal but both of us were dressed up. And didn't do anything which could lead to pregnancy. But as I hv missed my periods and I feel wetness and there is a mucus discharge. Please tell me its just that my periods are late due to hormonal imbalance.
Hi I am suffering from irregular periods, from last 4 months there is no periods occur. Kindly suggest me what to do for this so that I can recover from this. What to eat and which medicine. I am very Depressed by this kindly help on this shall be verythankful to you.
I have regular cycle of 26-33 days from past 2 years. My last periods was on 12th july. On 30th july 2016. I.e on the 19th day of my cycle. I engaged in a sexual act with my fiance. We did not have sex. But we stimulated each other with hands. We were on clothes. I stimulated his penis with my hands. N.which was wet with precum. He stimulated me with his hands. N.he had not ejected. But I doubt if the precum can cause pregnancy. But before the act started he had peed in the loo. Now on 7th august I got my periods. Which is in my usual tym of 26 days. Today is the second day of my period. But this time I am having dizziness. And also my breast is paining. So just wanted to know whether is this my normal period or is it implantation bleeding. . Please help me as we are not ready for a baby now. Please guide me with you answer as this worry is constantly killing me day by day. Please please help me as soon as possible. I do not want to get pregnant now. This is the last tym I would be engaged in such a foolish act.
I haven't had my period since march 30th in april I had unprotected sex from the 8th to the 25th my period was suppose to come on the 27th now its may 12th and im lightly spotting brown off and on since the 9th am I pregnant if so why am I spotting.
I have PCOD. Taking tamoxifen for ovulation induction. Developed a 19 mm follicle on CD22. ENDOMETRIAL THICKNESS 11 MM. WIL I GET MY PERIODS IF D FOLLICLE DOES NOT RUPTURE?
I Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill doubled up with the last. Took a 6 day break on which had my menses then strtd new pack from 8th july on 9th july had protected intercourse but the condom was used thrice. Then had protected intercourse on 14th. Last intercourse. On 21st missed a pill which I doubled on 22nd. Light bleeding occurred on 22nd morning. Pill pack ended on 28th and as I was tensed nausea prevails all over july. Got my menses on 1st aug and continued upto 6th normal bleeding on pills. From aug decided not to be on pills. fever had any intercourse after 14th july. Hpt with first morning urine on 4,5,6,7,8 all negative. Menses was about to come on 1st sept but since it did not came did a serum beta hcg test which comes out to be negative 0.11.and usg report says bulky anteverted uterus and ovaries with pcod. Doctor suggested deviry 10 mg tablets 2 times for 5 days and told I should not be having menses while having those tablets. But I got my period after having 2 doses of teeth its heavy. Why is it so that before completing I got my periods? Y my uterus is bulky which is normally common in older women? Before menses I was fln bloated and bloating still have not gone? Is their any risk of pregnancy even though intercourse was last on 14th july and I got two bleeds after that? Can beta serum hcg test be wrong after so many days? And in usg report its only mentioned that bulky anteverted uterus and bulky ovaries with pcod! m I safe?
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.
Hello, Me and my husband are 26 years old. INfact he 3 months younger than me. When is the best time for us to plan for kids? I heard that having kids after 30 years is a bit complicated. Please advise.
I am having irregular periods from last 2 months .I was late by more than 6 days and same is the case this month. I also have some mood swings at times and even though I went to gym for 3 months during aug to oct I did put on weight .what could be the reason plzz ans.
I had sex but unknowingly condom broke out so I toke ipill to avoid any problem but after I had sex but it was protected but there was no sign of ipill bleeding. Today its my 20th after ipill got little bleeding now I am feeling nausea n vomit type feeling what to do? Am I pregnant? please help me out.
*Avoid excess exposure to the sun
*Drink up to 2 to 3 litres of water
*Don't over-wash your face
*Get adequate sleep
*Eat healthy food, specially vitamin riched vegetables & fruits
*Keep stress away.