Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Dominic.F.D SilvaYour feedback matters!
I am male of age 44 years. 24 months ago I was suffering from acute pain deep in the top side of ankle, colored mri was done, but cause was not detected by the doctors after that they prescribed me calcium tabs for several months, some improvement was there but not substantial, then pain arise in the both knees and again the cause not detected, prescription was analgesic drugs and oil. After some months the pain goes and then after some month sciatica occurred in the lumber area that cured in one month due to physiotherapy. During the sciatica deficiency of vitamin-d was detected again a course of 3-months of vitamin-d capsules. This is the whole story and I am not satisfied with all the doctor's advises as some told not to use stairs, avoid squatting etc. I am heath conscious guy and I love jogging but doctor tol to avoid it. My body weight is 68kgs and height is 5 feet 7 inches. Any advise?
I have pain in my lower section of knee joint what should I do. And also only happening in my left leg. Knee joint. I also had my b12 report. It says b12 is 145.0 pg/ml result. please tell me what should I do? I also had vitcofol injection for intramuscular use. Then also I am having same problem.
I am suffering muscular pain total body I can't do any work and one leg with polio I can't sleep neck pain hip pain how to solve this problem.
She is having back pain in whole of her back. Major pain area is 8 inches above the bump on left side from last 10 days. Pain is Continuous in nature. She is feeling stiffness in the back. Find it hard to move swiftly. History: patient of osteoarthritis since 2013. But this pain is different from osteoarthritis.
Sir I am a 20 year old man. I am having a back pain and hip pain while riding bike and lifting weights for about four months. When I consulted a doctor he said it was disc dislocation and asked for 14 days bed rest and suggested some exercise. But still the pain is continuing. So what is the real remedies?
I am 31 yrs old & I have back pain from some time & I have also half brain paining in the month 2 to 3 times.Please do help.
Hello sir, I have pot spine and i'm taking medicines from 15th jan though I can walk now as my doc said while walking I feel pain in my ankles, I have high uric acid after medications. I do not feel feel much pain in my back now its 50-60% gone. I want to know if I can ever be like before I was. Thanks
I am having irritating and stabbing pain in my chest and back almost for last 6 months. I consulted almost 4-5 doctors but reports came normal. I feel tired and having neck pain also. I have made up my mind that I have lung cancer because I can feel mass over my chest. What can I do ? I am tensed.
My chronic neck pain/neck stiffness gets aggravated after having sex. How do they connect? Also I seem to forget things and unable to concentrate for next few days. Can you please advise? Do I need to stop sexual life for ever? I am only 35 year old male working in IT sector. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
Sir I Have A Stone probleM iN my kidney so having heavy back pain And head pain as well as weakness TalkinG that himalaya medicine gor kidney but No effect sir suggest me some home remedies. And some powder for weight gaining.
He is suffering from killer backpain. He is not able move his neck. He is feeling so much pain from 2 days when he slept on big round pillow. Please help.
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.