Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dominic.F.D SilvaYour feedback matters!
Hello, Last three days were holidays for me. I made so much fun. But now my body is getting pain. Especially on my forearm, thigh, buttocks. It is very hard to tolerate please help me with explanation Please. Fast.
I am suffering from back pain and knees severe pain and not able to sit and walk properly. Please suggest any solution.
Hello, I am 45 years female having a overweight problem. (5ft / 70 kgs) have gone through hystectomy operation in 2012. Currently my throid level is 4.16 and doctors have asked me to reduce the weight because I am suffering from knee pain recently. Can I get the solution / guidance to loose weight so that I can have my throid controlled as I have started walking daily as an exercise. My job profile is alsways at the desk. Also I need a solution for my knee pain problem. Currently I am taking calcium supplementary called glucosamine tablets.
My wife aged 64 had leftside stroke on 7th Jan,15. Got treated and recovered 75 to 80%. But she is hacing sholder pains. What is the remidy.
I am 45 years (female) feel saviour pain in right shoulder and arm since one month, might be because of surgical you know, but I feel it first time I do not have surgical in past, what should I do?
I am 32 year old male and have been suffering from pain in my left angle since around one month. I have used pain killer, but no result. What should I do?
A wound is a disruption of the normal structure and function of the skin.
Antibiotic therapy is not indicated in all wounds and is reserved only for infected wounds.
It is important to keep blood sugar under control while managing a wound.
All wounds, which are contaminated or have foreign bodies, need debridement.
Irrigation of the wound reduces bacterial load and also removes loose material.
Wound irrigation can be done with warm saline.
Principles of wound management are: scrub, clean and dress.
Scrubbing means that dressing should be done with clean hands, which requires proper scrubbing of the hands.
Would cleaning means that the wound should first be cleaned.
After cleaning, the wound requires a proper dressing.
Some wounds may require suturing, especially if the wound is of less than six hours duration.
In an accident if a finger is cut or a tooth is removed, one should preserve the finger or the tooth and take it to the nearest hospital along with the patient for reimplantation.
The best way to carry the amputated finger or uprooted tooth is to put them in a plastic bag and put that bag in a box containing ice.
Skin burns should be treated firstly by putting the area under the running water till the burning disappears.
In a patient with burns, the blister that forms should not be punctured.
Presence of pain is also a good sign and indicates that the burns are superficial.
Hi sir/madam I am 25 years old and I am suffering from gatiya bai from last 3 month I want to know the best treatment of gatiya bai ?
I am 51 years old and having weight of 89-90 kgs and faced ligament problem in knee. Doctor suggested to reduce weight but not able to cope up it. Kindly advise for reducing the weight.
I have ankle pain from 5 years mainly in winter or cold air even in ac I can not sit without wearing warm socks. What should I do ?
I am 60 year old male having cough, cold and sore throat all through the year for the past several years. Please tell me what should I do. I also have acute pain in my knees and most of the joints. Please advise treatment.
I am 27 years old, I have severe back pain whenever I bend down the pain start so please explain me what to do?
I am an eighteen years old sportsperson. My body is very stiff. I do stretching and other exercise regularly. I get cramps and injuries very often because of stiffness. What should I do to avoid injuries?
I am a 41 year old female having continuous leg pain and also have foot corn in both the legs. Pain is aggravated on standing, sleeping and sitting and relieved on walking. What should I do? What is the treatment for this condition?
1. I am 18 year old and sometime there I pain in different parts of my knee and leg but temporarily and usually after a long walk or workout. Please help? 2. There I an unusual feeling of pain in my chest near my heart or sometimes in arms?
My leg toe is swelling due to injury caused when I was cutting my nails. Its not drying up since 1month. What medicines should I put on. I've been washing it with hydrogen peroxide n taking antibiotics so that I doesn't cause infection. Please suggest me.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.