Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DoctorYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old male I have skin problem of fungal infection called [ gajakarna ] I was used I-Toc 100 tablet one for a day for 4 day but it is temporary relief me I want a permanent solution what should I do.
Doctor I wants to look fairer without any side effects can you suggest me something that can do it fastly.
I am 19 years old boy suffering from pimples and dark black spots. Please suggest some medical creams to get rid of them and make my skin look good.
I am a 29years female, and I have severel acne almost like boils on my face, particularly on my forehead and nose for last several months. Tell me some remedy to get rid of it.
My son age 13 year, suffering skin problem last 8 month, Try many doctor, start result good but After 10 days or Rain days skin problem again, If use Averzine then skin problem sleeping mood But again stop Averzine then grow skip problem. Use Averzine then many problem As more sleeping, and other problem.
Is there is possible to reduce melanin from skin. If possible then how except plastic surgery. My 1 year old baby is dark in complexion . Please help me how can I make her fair in complexion.
I have habit of smoking, i'm not a chain smoker but regular smoker. My lips are turning black and I want them to come back to its true state. Is there any medicine I can buy to get back my lips.
Please suggest me some tips for pigmentation on my face .how can I make my face clean and fair like before.
How to get rid of pores on my nose? I want my nose to appear smoother. I have tried many methods including expfiolating twice a week but without any result. Any solution for this?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 2 months but did not see any changes. What should I do.
Hey there I am a student of delhi university I have shifted here in delhi before a week and my skin colour has become dull n I have rashes on my forehead and face and my skin is super oily I am a fair completion girl please help me to get my skin tone back and to reduce oil of my skin.
Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment.
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
6. Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.