Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Diveyesh RaveshiyaYour feedback matters!
My son (HM/15yrs) is suffering from a skin disease. He have a mildly thick patch with severe itch at his left buttock. The itching patch shows thick linings in nature. He consulted doctor. After using medicines he cured 2 times for a short period. After 10/15 days it repeated at the same place. Please prescribe a good medicine & ointment for permanent cure. Thank You.
I am 23 year old and I have pimple problem and hairfall problem. I took advice from ayurvedic doctor and they gave me medicine and told that you have to purify your blood and gave me medicine for that. I take regularly from last 1 mont but not work and one additional problem of period is face by me and my face look very ugly. What should I do? and I have marriage function at my home after one month. And I have oily skin and too much blackheads on my face. What should i do to overcome it?
I am having dark spots on my face since last 4 years. Please tell me the effective way to overcome from this problem.
I am 23 years old. In my body backside this are several black spot. Is it any serious issue or is normal?
I applied this calamine lotion on my nose because there were some rashes on it. Since then only my nose has become completely black like I have applied ash . What should I do? Its been 2 days and does not seem to go off.
I am 19 years old n I have proper sleep bt my dark circles are not going I have used many creams, face wash, etc but there is no effect in it. What should I do?
I am 28 year old man. I am facing a problem, Earlier my face was bright but from one year shrinkage appeared on my face so it look dull and black no shining on my face. Please suggest me what I will do? Thnxx.
I had pimples and oily face. Iam out of wits with this pimples. Now the pimples are less. But marks tends to be more. Please help me to remove away the marks asap and get a fresh pimple free soft and handsome face.
Some time my anal side slightly pain and swelling very pain when sitting long time on chair particularly office sitting.
I am a 24 year male having oily skin and my one side of nose is having some black patches. How to remove it. Please help.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.