Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Diveyesh RaveshiyaYour feedback matters!
I have severe dark circles, I am taking a sound sleep of around 8 hours a day. Have been stress free, no medical problem at present nor in past. Pl. Suggest any solution.
My mother is in bed fromm last Test. Shr is suffering fromm bed sore Can you please suggest to cure bed sore.
Doctor I have skin problems pimples and marks black spots every next day so I am not getting what to do?
I am using tenovate m for 10 years on my face, nw my face is red if I stop using it my face is peeling off. Can you please tell me how long will it take to get back to normal. Currently I am working if I stop will I be able to go out to office I am really depressed please lemme know how to get it treated.
One month back I was suffering from chicken pox, still I have marks on my face and body, please suggest what to do.
During winter the skin from my palm as well as foot starts peeling off. This happens every winter. Also there is itchy feeling on my palms. What should I do in order to avoid it or reduce it?
With high level of pollution, now-a-days, most of us suffer from a number of skin allergies and acne is one of the most common ailments, which affects us all. With acne it is very difficult to have a clear and blemish free skin.
Acne appears when a pore in our skin clogs. This clog begins with dead skin cells. Normally, dead skin cells rise to surface of the pore, and the body sheds the cells. When the body starts to make lots of sebum (see-bum), oil that keeps our skin from drying out, the dead skin cells can stick together inside the pore. Instead of rising to the surface, the cells become trapped inside the pore.
Sometimes bacteria that live on our skin also get inside the clogged pore. Inside the pore, the bacteria have a perfect environment for multiplying very quickly. With loads of bacteria inside, the pore becomes inflamed (red and swollen). If the inflammation goes deep into the skin, an acne cyst or nodule appears
How do you know that you are suffering from acne?
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne often affects your face, but it can appear on other areas of the body. Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
How you can keep acne at bay?
- Wash twice a day and after sweating: Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, can make acne worse, so wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Use your fingertips to apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser: Using a washcloth, mesh sponge or anything else can irritate the skin.
- Be gentle with your skin: Use gentle products, such as those that are alcohol-free. Do not use products that irritate your skin, which may include astringents, toners and exfoliants. Dry, red skin makes acne appear worse.
- Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse: Avoid the temptation to scrub your skin and rinse with lukewarm water
- Shampoo regularly: If you have oily hair (learn about the Remedies for Oily Hair), shampoo daily.
- Let your skin heal naturally: If you pick, pop or squeeze your acne, your skin will take longer to clear and you increase the risk of getting acne scars.
- Keep your hands off your face: Touching your skin throughout the day can cause flare-ups.
- Avoid sun: Tanning damages your skin. In addition, some acne medications make the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet (UV) light, which you get from both the sun and indoor tanning (learn more about the Remedies for Sun Tan) devices.