Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh .Y. PendharkarYour feedback matters!
Post esophagus cancer treatment, advice me some herbal treatment to prevent re-occurrence. Please advise.
What are the symptoms of cancer? How it affects? What are precautions to take for preventing cancer? What are the medicines used for cancer?
His in age of 62 and his prostate size is enlarged instantly and the result is urine is not come without stripe n he don't want to ready to operate. Can it diagnose with medicine please help me for thi.
Hi, I am a married male aged 35 years. I have been treated with mouth cancer 2 years back with surgery and radiotherapy with concurrent chemotherapy. Last cycle was in August 2014. I have a problem now in which when my penis get erected then the skin gathers just below the top of my penis, like a ring of skin. Because of this I feel pain while having sex with my wife during inserting my penis into the vagina. I have observed this issue only for last 1 year or so. Can you please help me to know what is the problem and how can it be treated?
I usually have breast pain 1 week before my period but this time I have breast pain 2 weeks before my cycle date actually. And even if not have sex in this cycle .my period started from may 25 -may 29. And pain started around June 6.and had sex on 23rd day of my cycle ?reason of pain?
My father's weight is 78. His age is 60. He is trying to reduce his weight but can't.plz suggest proper diet plan for him. What should he eat? In early morning, lunch,in the evening and dinner. He has little bit of thyroid problem, little bit uric acid, too much gas problem. His pressure is normal. He has been suffering from prostate enlargement problem since his childhood. What should he do to reduce urine problem?
Dear sir, Recently is caught Cancer into uterus, may it be survived permanently by surgery? If so pls confirm us right way. Regards S. K. Biswas.
I am feeling mysterious diffuse pain and discomfort in mine left breast. Nothing positive on investigations and test. All of a sudden this diffuse pain and discomfort troubles me alot. Few say. At the age of 45 setting of breast may be the cause. Or perimenopause symptoms. But really. The pain and discomfort I feel and face. Is unbearable. At that time it seems. As if I am not even able to breath properly. What can be the reason. How to get rid of this trouble or got it treated.
Sir I am suffering from health anxiety disorder from last 2 year. I am continuously searching on google for small symptoms also. Now I am afraid of stomach cancer as I have gerd. Please help to come out from this please doctor advise me what should I do.
Lasers have come as a boon to treat many medical conditions very safely and effectively. They are absolutely indispensable for permanent hair removal, tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of birthmarks and many other internal medical conditions. There is a common misconception that lasers are harmful for your skin and can cause skin cancers. This is far from the truth, since lasers are actually used to treat skin cancers and also help in keeping the skin youthful and rejuvenated.
- Lasers use non-ionising light (like red or green light) and not ionising radiation like x-rays or gamma rays. These spectrums of light do not induce cancer formation.
- Fair skinned races are at much greater risk than skin of color. Melanin in darker skin does not allow harmful UV light in sunlight to penetrate through and the risk of skin cancers in darker skin is therefore small with normal sun exposure. Also, common lasers do not use UV light.
- Laser treatments are administered not in prolonged durations but in pulses much less than a second and parameters in the range of milliseconds and microseconds are most commonly used. Prolonged sun exposure is the most common precipitating factor for skin cancers.
- Laser light does not reach any internal organ. In fact, it requires some expertise even to make laser light reach its target just 1-2 millimeters below the skin. This is because melanin pigment in skin blocks laser light from getting through. An expert dermatologist with sound knowledge of skin optics and laser physics is able to achieve this safely and effectively.
- Laser treatments work on the principle of ''selective photothermolysis'. This means that laser light very specifically destroys only the intended target. Thus, a hair removal laser will destroy only the hair roots while leaving surrounding skin structures unharmed. Similarly, blood vessels in birth marks, collagen in wrinkles or scars, abnormal growths and cancers and individual inks in tattoos can be targeted very specifically with lasers without affecting any other structure.