Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Dinal VoraYour feedback matters!
My 56 year old sister (who lives with my widowed mother) is diagnosed with schizophrenia for past 35 years. She is able to get free care at ECHS (for military families) but as she does not want to get out of the house recently she is unable to avail of it. She has a 3 month prescription by a private licensed psychiatrist which is about to expire end of this month. We need to renew it so she is able to obtain the 2 medicines prescribed: Aripiprazole 5 mg and Sizodon LS for next 8 months. Please let me know if we can do this through you. Thanks.
I have been suffering from anxiety for a long time now. I am constantly focusing on my breathing. Sometimes I think I am breathing too fast so it causes me to be blurred. I am taking clonazepam 1mg in the am and. 5mg in the afternoon. I am not sure whether I am building tolerance to it so my doctor wants to switch me to xanax 1mg in am and 1mg in the afternoon. I don't know what to do. Should I switch please help.
Please suggest me I am spoiling my life by taking medicines in ten to fifteen pills daily without reason. I am mentally disturbed and frustrated.
I am a 48 year old male and having anxiety since almost 6 months due to recession. I have pain at the opening of stomach after I have my food. Also, I suffer from migraine quite often now. Earlier I had taken medicine for Depression for one month. Doctor prescribed me Stablon (1 OD)
Anger is an emotion found in every human being. There is nothing wrong with being angry. However, if it gets out of hand there might be serious consequences. Knowing a few things about anger management might help the next time you are struggling to manage anger.
The Wrong Approach
Before knowing, what are the right things to do, it is necessary to know what doesn’t work well. This will give a better insight on anger management.
- Often, we think suppressing anger might be the right thing to do. But, it is not. Trying not to react to a situation and keeping it under wraps, might affect your health and can even be the root cause of heart disease. However, suppressing it often lessens the intensity of the anger.
- Just like suppressing it is not a good idea, venting it out completely is not the right approach as well. Venting might help you to cool down faster later on, but initially, it might hurt the other person and also have a negative impact on health. Venting anger occasionally will also make the person aggressive in nature.
- Thinking or using words like always, never, should/shouldn’t, must/mustn’t do not usually help. Thinking about ‘he should never talk to me like that’ or ‘they are always being unfair to me’, brings about negativity and doesn’t help in calming down.
The Right Approach
- Counting to 10, the age old approach to anger management often helps in cooling down and giving a clear perspective. When we are angry, we end up saying and doing things we don’t mean to. Counting gives us some time and helps us calm down a bit.
- Breathe slowly when you are angry, say experts. Instead of talking or reacting to the situation, just breathe in and out slowly. When you breathe out more, your body will calm down and make you relax.
- Talk to someone who understands you when you are angry. Instead of venting out or suppressing it, talk it out with a friend or a family member. Tell them your feelings and why you are angry. This will help you a lot in relaxing. It works as a counselling session.
- To manage anger, in the long run, one should always lead a healthy lifestyle. It means not just having a healthy diet, but also having proper sleep, not being stressed about anything, doing exercise, etc.
- Doing something creative often takes your mind away from angry feelings. Join a dance class, an art workshop, start keeping a journal, it will definitely help in the long run.
- Leave the place immediately for few moments and drink water slowly when angry. Don't prolong the anger, come back and start conversation normally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My cousin daily drink 500ml Rexcofe Cough syrup. And it is his daily habit. So I want to get stop the syrup. Please advise Me for stop drink syrup.
I am suffering from a stammering problem so sir/mam please suggest me and give guide lines regarding this problem.
Halo sir my name is dinesh . Im 26 year old and I am using hans tobacco for 8 years . How do I stop this hans tobacco please help me sir . In next 6 month will started to my marriage so please help to stop or replace ment something?
What are the side effects of taking Tab. Restil .25 OD for ten years for a male patient of Anxiety age 54 years?
I think too much. I have no such that much close friend whom I can share everything. I have no partner. I always feel lonely. This is causing a serious depression. I could not do any work peacefully. Always I feel very depressed. Please give suggestions that how can I get rid of all this things.
I have an break up with my girlfriend so I'm not able to think anything but her please. Help me. Please.
I am feeling full sad. And I getting angry on every situations. Everything I am taking as negatively. My friends are facing problem with my behaviour. Please help to solve this problem.
My Wife Aged 58 Years. Complaining Body pains Diabetic: Metformin Hcl 50 mg. 1 Tab. Daily. thyroid TSH 4.5 Medicine Thyronorm 50 Mcg /Daily. Pl. Suggest something.
Tobacco contains nicotine, the more you use it, the more your body craves for it. Tobacco use can cause cancer of head and neck, lungs, leukemia, stomach, kidney, pancreas etc. It is a major causative agent for gum diseases.
So honour your life given by god almighty, value your life and quit tobacco use in any form.
Within hours of quitting
1) B. P. Drops
2) Oxygen levels return to normal
Within days of quitting
1) Sleep improves
2) Breathing becomes easier.
Be wise, choose life, not tobacco. It is never too late!