Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Dinal VoraYour feedback matters!
Today every individual is facing some kind of stress, it become integral part of our life, which can be either personal or professional. It encounter in our daily lives in the form of job stress, family expectations, marital demands, office politics, interpersonal relations, peer pressure, social pressure etc. People are inability to meet this stress effectively which leads to personality problems, stress, anxiety, depression, phobia, emotional conflicts, and much more.
Sparsh psychological health care counseling & hypnotherapy center and ramakant gadiwan (ph. D. In psychology) is the director of the company is address these issues effectively and helps one to understand such situations in which you are unable to resolve the issues by yourself.
We are reckoned for rendering ideal psychological assessment services, drug & alcohol de-addiction services, best psychologist / psychotherapist / psychiatrist doctor services, hypnotherapy treatment services, special education services, marital or pre-marital counseling, garbha sanskar, marriage counseling, family counseling, individual counseling, teachers, adults counseling, career counselling, parents & adolescence counselling, suicidal counseling, meditation programs, psychotherapy services for mental retardation / challenged, students counselling, early intervention services and child development services.
On the whole we provides trained certified professional consultant clinical psychologist, counselors and master hypnotist have ample experience and providing best perfect solution for phobia, personality problems, stress related issues, depression, anxiety, sadness, emotional conflicts, emotional health, fear, negative thoughts, concentration, confidence, students study, behaviour problem, sexual disorder, menstrual problems, learning & academic problems, educational problems, memory related problems, anger management, obesity / weight loss & creativity restoration, guilt, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post - traumatic stress disorder (ptsd), panic attacks / disorder, public speaking, alzheimer's disease/ dementia problems, stammering, inferiority complex, irritability, blood pressure, alcohol & drugs addiction, insomnia issues (sleep disorder), pain management, hypochondria, abandonment problem, hypertension, nausea, victimization.
Allergy problem, relationship problem, headache (migraine), bed wetting, dyslexia, slow learner, autism, cerebral palsy, attention deficit hyperactive disorder (adhd), down syndrome, shame, motivation, overeating, asthma, and various others.
We are providing expertise in specialization by master hypnotist, california (usa) and global mental health assessment tools-pc, university of chester (uk).
Hello doctor Please help me please. I'm 21 years old and I'm addicted to my smartphone. I found myself wasting alot of time in phone. I always switch between some apps and if there is no-one to talk I check my mails or gallery or games. I know it is killing my time I also have my exams near but I don't know why I always check my phone. Please help me doctor please it's destroying my future and when I don't have my phone with me I feel very Depressed and anxious please help.
Me jyada padta hu to many time mujhe long yaad nahi rehta so padai ko mind me rakhane k liye me kya karu.
When you get a compliment, 'smart thinking or you are intelligent or that was intelligent of you', you definitely feel good. These comments fill us with confidence, admiration and pride and we want it to happen to us again and again. But owing to a busy schedule and long working hours it might not be possible. Having said this, it does not mean that a person cannot stay intelligent throughout. This can be easily achieved by regular meditation. Regular meditation and yoga helps the mind to be more reflective and efficient.
Here are reasons how yoga and meditation lead to an intellectual learning and growth:
- Utilizes the brain: Almost everyone uses one half of their brain more and this leads to imbalance. Meditation is believed to sync the left and the right hemispheres, thereby allowing neural connection and great processing power. When logical left and creative right brains start working in harmony, then solving problems becomes easy; and it also increases creativity, deep thinking comes to be known of and concentration and focus magnifies. Highly successful people usually display whole brain synchronization.
- Functional capabilities of brain enhance due to meditation: Research backs it that meditation increases the gray matter thickness of the brain regions, thus making the brain smarter, bigger and faster. This is very similar to doing physical exercise which makes the muscles denser and stronger. The increase in Functional Capabilities of brain is based on the concept of neuroplasticity, which states that our intelligence is not based on genetics and there are some things which can be done to improve the way our brain works. Meditation is a good brain enhancer with an ability to increase intelligence.
- Beneficial brainwave patterns can be seen: Meditation can help to guide the brainwaves into beneficial frequencies. The frequencies: alpha, theta and delta when guided can show case a myriad of benefits including idea generation, creativity, cognitive functioning, and intellectual capacity. Meditation helps to transform these beneficial states of mind and help boost the IQ.
- Develops intuition and insights: These are generally obtained through listening and developing to the inner voice. Thus meditation forms to be the basic key to tap these latent abilities. The intelligence can be mapped through tests and quizzes and is valuable at each level to stimulate insights and creativity. As per some people, inner intelligence, is considered to be the most important and best success in the world. Successful people including Steve Jobs have stated that their super revolutionary ideas and business acumen came through their intuition.
- Meditation helps in improving both short and long term memory: The key memory areas hippocampus and frontal lobe show increase in activity during meditation. By stimulating these areas, the short and long term memories are improved.
Seriously I don't have any BP but I can not control my angry daily and I lose my temper daily how to work in this problem would you do to please tell me and give me good idea sometimes I am very cool but I don't know how this much angry been in my mind will you not help me sir thank you.
Have you been emotionally invested in a relationship for quite some time? Have you faced continual fights and disagreements with your partner? Have these fights resulted into frustration or have they affected the natural course of your respective lives? If yes, it is time for you to reassess the effort or rather the kind of effort you put in to make things work. Quarrels are an integral part of any healthy and serious relationship. However, an overdose may lead to severed ties. It bruises your memory and leaves you too distraught to engage in an emotional attachment. The kind of mindset a person applies to his or her relationship determines the kind of treatment the person receives in the relationship. Hence, you must be very careful.
A healthier mindset can be adopted in the following ways:
- To complain as least as possible: Keep low expectations from your partner. The most common reason for conflict in relationships is the list of expectations, which when left unfulfilled leads to complaining and nagging. What you do for your partner is what 'you think is the right thing', but your partner may not hold the same perspective.
- Respecting and accepting your partner as he/she is: A package deal, will resolve many issues without debate. When pointed out in subtle ways, your partner will understand and try to change for you , if she/he wishes to.
- Try to have a growth oriented mindset: A growth oriented mindset as opposed to a fixed mindset can always help. When you have a fixed mindset you easily give up on your partner or on the relationship. You tend to feel hopeless about future and associate a lack of growth or change with your partner. A growth- oriented mindset endows you with hope. A situation is perceived as an occurrence in the present that need not necessarily be translated into future. Also, such a mindset expects both parties to accept and encourage change and growth of individuals in the relationship. Anything contrary can make your relationship boring.
- Stop using labels: Labeling is an indecent way of identifying the problem with your partner or with the relationship in general. You should neither brand yourself as something or your partner as something else. Associating critical adjectives with one another is a way of demeaning your lover and can dissuade your partner from communicating his or her viewpoint.
- Look for the trigger: Most quarrels result from a trigger. Trying to pinpoint the trigger with a cool head can actually be of use. This will make partners aware of their faults and instead of dodging the situation they will be able to deal with it better.
- Try to rekindle the spark: Time, overburdening responsibilities or workload can make your relationship a routine affair. An element of secrecy and excitement is important. Therefore, desire should never take a backseat in your relationship. Try to fulfill your partner's desire and let him or her know about your expectations as well.
When the vocal cords suffer from the accumulation of non-cancerous and abnormal growth, these are known as vocal cord lesions. These lesions usually cause a variety of voice and speech related problems. These are also known as singer’s nodules and nodes, which may be caused by pressure, stress and stretching of the vocal cords. Women between the age of 20 to 50 are more prone to this condition. Here is everything you need to know about the types, causes and treatment of these lesions.
Types: There are three kinds of vocal cord lesions, that is nodules, polyps and cysts. A vocal cord polyps may be caused on one side of the vocal cords and may also lead to many disturbances in one’s voice. Another type of vocal cord lesions includes a mass of tissue that may manifest in the sac or membranes around the vocal cord. This cyst can be on the surface of the vocal cord or in the ligaments of the vocal cord. This may require surgical removal as well as voice therapy thereafter. Nodules are the third type of lesion that may form in the vocal folds. These are basically calluses that may disappear once the pressure and overuse of the vocal cords diminish.
Causes: These lesions are usually benign or non-cancerous growths that may be caused due to a variety of reasons. Screaming and overuse of vocal cords are few of the most common reasons for the eruption of such lesions. The heavy use of one’s voice can cause quite a bit of trauma to the vocal cords and may lead to problems including lesions and disturbances in one’s voice. Conditions like reflux and allergic reactions may also cause vocal cord lesions as a side effect.
Symptoms: From hoarseness to pain, there are a number of symptoms caused by this condition. A low pitch and difficulty while speaking are also some of the common symptoms of this condition. Patients suffering from the growth of such lesions will also find themselves making an effort in order to speak normally and to be heard. Constant throat clearing may be required as well.
Treatment: Besides giving your voice a rest and gargling warm saline water with salt, one can also have the condition checked by the doctor so as to ascertain whether or not it is a serious lesion that may require surgical removal and voice therapy. The doctor will usually prescribe medicines in order to deal with any underlying conditions that may have caused the lesions, including allergic reactions, reflux, sinusitis and other such ailments. One will also have to stop smoking so that there is less chemical pressure on the vocal cord. Finally, one will have to go through voice therapy for more serious lesions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am student. Most of the time I spend on studies by sitting. So I am getting too much wt. I have become 81 kgs from 78 in one year.
I want to quit the smoking I need medicine for stop smoking is there any medicine please send me the medicine names.
Hi how to improve concentration while studying and how to improve learning ability to remind it for longer time.
Sir I am 30 years old I have a habit of smoking I tried to leave it but unable to do the same kindly tell me any way for the same
I am a 26 year guy. My penis is not become harder since 5 month, I am also a ex smoker, and I have high uric acid problem, what can I do sir,
My 27 year old daughter is somehow afraid of getting married, and we tried to convince her in many ways, but of no use. She herself is a medico and doing pg in psychiatry. What to do?
Sir I am 23 year old. I was in relationship for 3 years. But last year due to breakup I got strongly addicted to smoking. I controlled it but still daily I need 3-4 cigarette. Due to this I feel very week. I want stop this addiction but can't. So please help me to get out from this.
Respected sir , My Problem is I m suffering from social anxiety disorder from the past 2 years I didn't consult any doctor My problem symptom is difficult to breathe while talking, cannot look at someone eyes, tension, nervous, fear, and face twitching etc please give me solution for my problem As soon as possible Thanking you.
1. Pain in just one joint like knee joint. It can be due to osteoarthritis. It is quite common in older people but it can sometimes affect younger people, especially those who are overweight or those who have had serious injuries to the joint in the past.
2. Pain in many joints, most commonly the hands, feet and wrists. It can be due to rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, viral infection that causes arthritis.
The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body
Lord Buddha said that retaining anger is like ‘holding a live coal intending to throw it at someone else.
How can we deal with anger? Thomas Jefferson suggests, “When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, count hundred.” Consciously delaying action is useful in checking angry outbursts.
Humorous but works : When you are angry , pay a handsome amount to a good cause. In this way you would never get angry
When things go wrong, it is natural to feel angry. Yet just because it is natural doesn’t make it desirable. Of course, neither is it desirable to be passive amidst injustices; we need to be assertive and do what we can to set the situation right. But our response should alleviate the problem, not aggravate it.
And anger almost always aggravates the problem. When we become angry, we frequently lose control of ourselves. Or more precisely anger takes control of us using a provocative situation as a front.
And then anger makes us do things that we would never do normally. Things that may break others’ hearts. Things that may become lifelong wounds in our relationships. Things that we may regret for years.
In addition to all these long-term fallouts, anger extracts a heavy cost in the short-term too. After giving us a fleeting feeling of control and power, anger abandons us, embarrassingly and distressingly ensnared in a predicament worse than the original problem.
In fact, anger sometimes does worse than worsening the existing problem. Anger may create an entirely new problem – a problem that is bigger than the original problem. The original problem may might have been an unpleasant situation, but our angry response that starts off as a justified expression of displeasure (“I can’t tolerate such uncleanliness”) soon transmogrifies into a heart-breaking character attack (“You are a lousy fool, a shameless rogue, a wretched curse in my life”).
No wonder the Bhagavad-Gita (16.21) cautions that anger is one of the gates to hell – it propels us into hellish situations even in this world. Therefore the next verse (16.22) urges us to meticulously avoid the insidious influence of anger and thereby become free to act in our enlightened best interests.
The man who has escaped these three gates of hell, O son of Kunti, performs acts conducive to self-realization and thus gradually attains the supreme destination.