Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Dilip Trivedi

Occupational Therapist, Mumbai

Dr. Dilip Trivedi Occupational Therapist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Dilip Trivedi
Dr. Dilip Trivedi is one of the best Occupational Therapists in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can visit him at Dr. Dilip M. Trivedi in Mumbai, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Dilip Trivedi on

Find numerous Occupational Therapists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 26 years of experience on You can find Occupational Therapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Dilip M. Trivedi

Shop No.7, Gokul Regency Building 1, Behind Saidham Temple, Asha Nagar Thakur Complex, Kandivili East, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Dilip Trivedi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Knee placement and operation.(both) Wish to know the cost. Candidate is Female age around 68 years - highly diabetic. Pressure normal. Please reply

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
One knee joint replacement surgery cost in Delhi is Rs. 1.5-2.0 lakh Depending upon the hopital & the room you choose for stay. --.For detailed personal guidance, you can ask me follow-up queries, or share any investigation reports directly through TEXT / PHONE / VIDEO by using the link Its as easy as using "Whatsapp" Kindly rate the answer.Wish you a quick recovery & good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a little bit of pain at right hand shoulder, while I was in driving a car I didn't checkup for that till now, could you refer me any pain killer for that.

Physiotherapist, Lucknow
Hi. Aap garm pani se sekai kr skte hai then oil ya gel use kare bt massage nhi kre. Fir aap kuch light exercise kar sakte hai
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 35 years old man, from last 10 days I m suffering from joint n muscle pain, same happening some family members also. What should we need to do?

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do consult neuro physio and also check with your infectious disease specialist for appropriate pain management and preventive medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Master of Physical Therapy MPT CARDIO, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Rajkot
6 people found this helpful

I am facing calf pain when I am using to wash the clothes&to do anything in sitting position. So please tell me the reason&remedy.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Advice. Avoid sitting cross legged. Ankle stretching. Ankle strengthening exercises. Avoid squatting. Quadriceps exercises. Core strenthening exercises. Stretch calves get a custom made insole. Hams stretching. Sports taping. Hot fomentation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my leg & hand, in my body Dispiness of my body Health not proper in my side, which medicine should i do?

BPTh/BPT, MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
You should go for a Vitamin D and Calcium level check at times because of deficiency of these important supplements in body can give pain and wkness once it is done according to that you can start the required suppliment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have an extension of bone near my wrist, it pains when i bend my wrist. What should i do ?

This could be ulnar bone displacement or radio ulnar laxity, leading to instability. Visit a Physiotherapist to fix it.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 46 years. There is pain in my left hand and arm and in chest what is problem tell me.

Physiotherapist, Kota
Ap shoulder roller excercise kijiy with weight kiiyye. Half kg kijiye fir pully excercise kijiye ap cardiologist ko diiikaiyee jaruriii h i. Hope you will fit nd fine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years Old i am suffering from my left shoulder pain from last 15 days so please advice.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Please tell me whether your pain is localized pain or is it part of pain radiating from neck region? also can you tell me what was the cause of onset of this pain if you remember? is there any associated swelling, skin redness, local warmth on touch etc? was there any history of injury prior to onset of this pain? I should be able to advise you if I have some details about you. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in my left leg. Which goes down to foot. I take medicine from last 2 years what there was no relief.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
you should take acupressure, take biochemic ferrum phos 3x+mag phos 3x, 4tab each thrice a day with warm water, take it 5days and consult online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 60 yrs male. I am experiencing pain in my shoulders, palm and fingers. Please suggest suitable medicine.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
It could be due to cervical spondylosis this is quite a common condition rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Any way take ibuprofen 200mg od & sos x 5days do neck & back (spine) exercises contact me again if need be. Use of cervical collar will give you relief. It may have to be further investigated. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take you will need other supportive medicines also. Do reply back for private consultation and detailed treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I'm 30 years old. I am suffering from ligament tear on the joint of my left leg. It's been 2 years and I can't walk properly. Please help me. What should I do?

Homeopath, Bangalore
Homoeopathic medicine Arnica+Hypericum+Symphytum all 1m combination medicine 4 times 4 days 4 pills n a gap of 1 week repeat such 5 courses..n revert back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my right side of neck, shoulder. When I move my hand up and down or twist the shoulder I will make some sound as if there is no gum in the joints. So please suggest me how to recover from my pain.

General Physician, Faridabad
it seems you are suffering from c. spondolysis, take tab mobizox 1tab hs for 3-5 day, apply volini cream gen tally over back of neck and shoulders, morning and evening. use hot water towel over neck and back. it will help you. welcome for further help.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father age 50 years suffer of spine problem last 1.5 year and treatment from gb pant hospital Dr. Ak. Srivastav, I have positive result from Dr. Please tell me what can I do. Dr. Says that spine surgery not success because d4 to d7 not ok.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Please send me your father's reports and doctor's prescription papers so that I can see and advise you accordingly. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 56 years old. He have a problem of swollen painful legs. Sometimes on right leg sometimes on left. What is it and why is it happening please explain and advice to cure it.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
A check up of suger levels and thyroid and apply ice pack and do strength exercise and all test are normal then tk physiotherapy treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m a 35 years female facing whole body pain specially shoulders arms and lower legs. It has maxx intensity at morning and evening. Uric acid and RA negative CRP.

BHMS, MD - Acupuncture
Sexologist, Faridabad
Hello, Lybrate user, Your problems are create from excessive leucohorrea or any inflammation in uterus, overy,and cervicse etc. you can take some homoeopathic medicine for your problems. 1.- CALCARIA CORBONICUM 6X (6 TAB 4 TIMES A DAY ) 2.- NATRUM MURITCUM 6X (6 TAB 4 TIME A DAY) for 15 day after share me.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My left hand is paining from past 3 days I applied ointment but no relief suggest me something please.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi take rest. Apply hot water foementation. Avoid painful movements. You can take physiotherapy treatment as electrotherapy will reduce pain and spasm. Exercise will strengthen your hand. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have played in the ground for more than three hours in the evening and my legs are paining terribly. What should be done to overcome this problem.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Do castor oil massage and take hot water tub bath. Avoid cereals in your food. Use gee in food. /nonveg soups. Daily morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old and I'm having pain in my joints. It becomes difficult for me to turn even, when I'm sleeping. What should I do to be healthy?

Physiotherapist, Pune
Hello madam there is some stiffness in your hip joint and back so do some stretching exercise and also can do hot fermentation by hot water bag it will give you more relife.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed