Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip Sunderdas RajpalYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years male I have been suffering from gargling sound in my stomach with stomach upset for almost 2 months, which I was not understanding why it is happening. Initially I had bleeding in my stool as I have a lump around my anus which indicate piles but not sure whether bleeding come, because of piles or anything else as I had lots of spice food consistently 2 days before of this problem and started bleeding for another 2 days and then go away. And I have chronic constipation problem and I was using isabghol to cure my constipation which really helped to cure it. But since the time this gargling sound started in my stomach I started to worry more and I used so many medicine prescribed by Dr. but did not work.. So Dr. prescribed me to start Isabghol again. And I started to use isabghol which helped passing stool very smoothly, but still gargling sound was coming from stomach and after couple of days I realized I have started loose motion with fluffy/mushy soft stool and feeling weak/weight loss because of taking extra fiber. And yesterday I decided to take Norflox TZ which I usually take since my childhood to cure loose motion and thanks to God I observed its relaxed me, But I just wanted to know can I take Norflox TZ with Neksium 40 and normaxin RT which was recently prescribed by my Dr. to cure acid reflux and stomach ache.
I scratch some of the chicken pokes from my face. Can there marks never remove from my face. If they will be fine then suggest some effective way or home remedies.
I am 19 but I still have marks on my face and it's look red and very 5 day I get an pimple on my face. Help me.
During summer how can we get rid off the skin problems? Now I'm suffering from chicken pox. Is there any easy treatment for get rid off this?
Hello sir. I always have some white heads in my face. When I press it some white type thing comes. But when I don't do it then it becomes a pimple. What is the best solution for this. Please help me out.
Hi Doctor, I am having 2 query. One is in my private part skin is not moving properly if I am trying to pull means I am getting. Second one is if I am eating any non veg while going for urine part is very irritating.
Skin care and beauty products are a multibillion dollar industry which has been known to use unscrupulous methods to ensure the success of their products. Not all of them are fraudulent as some specialist creams are known to be effective. The majority however is mostly a mixture of marketing gimmicks and very run of the mill ingredients which don't really do anything.
Let's look at a few reasons why most anti wrinkle creams don't work:
- Creams bought over the counter, barring non prescription ones, are mostly just moisturizers: When you buy a new wonder cream which is supposed to be beneficial for your skin and reduce wrinkles, all it may be doing is actually just moisturizing the skin. This results in smoother looking skin although the wrinkles are still there. This with the combination of the placebo effect makes you think it may actually be working to reduce your wrinkles.
- The use of marketing to make a product appear what it isn't: Anti-wrinkle cream manufacturers use clever ploys to market their product and make it appear as a magic solution when it isn't. Digitally enhanced photographs and the use of models that are gifted with exceptionally good skin may lure you into buying their product when it may not be effective for you at all.
- Lack of real ingredients: These creams lack the real ingredients for it to be effective anti wrinkle agents. Retinol is a regulated drug which is used in many high end creams and is known as the anti wrinkle drug. However, cheaper creams may not have any of this chemical and thus all the claims are complete hoaxes.
- Making expectations too high: The human body is meant to change throughout the years, but due to excessive and hyped marketing, many are led to believe anti wrinkle creams will work wonders on them. However, even the best cream can only do so much and thus it is important for you to have realistic expectations of any product.
- Wrinkle prevention is always easier than removing them: Leading a healthy lifestyle where you keep your body hydrated, and follow a proper diet and exercise well will do wonders for your skin. Keep your skin hydrated with light moisturizers as well and it will prevent more wrinkles from showing up. However, existing wrinkles will not go away completely but will remain minimized if you have a healthy lifestyle.