Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello i'm 21 yr female, my weight is 56-58 kg and height 5-1, can I reduce my weight and increase my height now. If yes then please suggest some ways to do the same at home.
Sir How can I loose my weight by doing natural things. My age is 21 My weight is 66 Height 5'8 I want to loose my weight.
I am a 39 years I have over weight 100kgs. how reduce my weight give me medicine to me and give weight loss chart.
She is waiting for the periods to occur as the date has been passed (27-7-2016). She has the symptoms occurs from 15 july but the periods have not come. She was having Parsley water with honey and every morning and green tea in noon for weight loss. She also exercise and was on dieting for last 3 weeks.
I am 25 years old and my height is 5.2 but my weight is 71kg. I also have hypothyroidsm. I am trying to reduce my weight. Please suggest me what to do reduce my weight.
Opting for healthier choices of food can make your lunch the most important and beneficial meal of the day during the ever present rush of work. Here are a few lunch dishes which will not only keep you energized and filled but also at the same time helps you lose weight. Read on to find out more about them:
- Egg Sandwich: Eggs are a very healthy and nutritious choice for any meal. Egg sandwiches are compact as it provides carbohydrates from the bread, protein from eggs and vitamins and other essential nutrients from the vegetables and Greek yogurt, which is used as a base. Opt for brown bread and your egg sandwich ends up being a healthy delightful dish you can happily gorge on.
- Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas) and Chapatti: Chickpeas are very nutritious and they are also high in protein. Use them in a curry with vegetables like tomatoes, onions and such. Some Chapatti along with this curry makes a healthy balanced meal.
- Chicken stew: Chicken stew is very healthy. Try having it with vegetables like capsicum and onions. A bowl of chicken stew is highly nutritious and healthy as well as helpful for weight loss.
- Stir fry: A stir fry of carrots, beans, cabbage, peas and sesame seeds will do wonders for your health. Add a dash of lemon to make it tangy and tasty. This stir fry is very nutritious as it has an assortment of vegetables which provide you vitamins, minerals, amino acids and protein as well.
- Berries and oatmeal: Berries and oatmeal are helpful in losing weight. When you mix berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and other variety of berries you boost the fiber content of your oats dish, which in turn helps you lose weight. Further, adding berries to oatmeal is a great way to enhance the flavour of your meal. Adding berries will keep you energized, filled and not add to your waistline. A[art from berries, you can also add foods, such as Almonds, Walnuts, Chia seeds, Kiwi & Pomegranate to your oatmeal lunch dish as they also help in reducing weight.
- Egg and rice salad: Made from just brown rice, a hard boiled egg, green beans and some walnuts, this dish is a compact meal which gives you fiber, protein and omega-3 fats which in turn keeps you full and also helps you to reduce your waistline as it has low calorific content.