Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay GambhireYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 28 years old. I have problem of anger and stress. I feel anger and stress very easily. Im not happy with myself. Depression also often coming and going. Its like something want to coming out from me but its not cuming out. Since last year im dealing wid upper back pain cuz of pain also stress so much. Im looking someone to understand my problem and help me get over from it. Help me. Advice me how can I get rid of dis.
What should be diet for pcos and I forgot new names very early give some tricks to learn easy and fast.
Hi, I don't know if I have an anxiety disorder. I feel stressed and have some kind of inferiority complex about myself. I worry a lot for no reason, I sometimes don't step out of the house for days together. I feel really conscious and nervous when i'm outside. I also sometimes feel unwanted.
He suffering mental stress from around person and he is suffering from depression so please tell how to treat him.
I am 37 year old having a 26 months boy. My tummy is bloated after every meal post delivery. Earlier I had a flat tummy. Being a working woman I feel ashamed to have this. Pls suggest me some tips to overcome this. I weigh 63 kg with 163 cms. Expecting tips in my diet also. Thank you.
I am dawood from Afghanistan, Dear professor, I am 26 years old male, I always feel shy and have depression, and don't have self-confidence, I tried a lot to change the situation but couldn't.I am engineer and single, What is your suggestion?
I am only 25and my weight is 90. I want to loss my weight but any exercise or any site not working on me. Now I am fad up to all these so I am going in depression slowly. Please hel.
Due to excessive masturbation I have a pain in my penis nerve. And I also had headache, always feel anxiety. I can't control my sexual feeling.
Sir please help me I have not able to concentrate on any thing some thing always affect my psychology of the different obj.
Hey I'm 15 year old Girl I was suffering from depression last. Nowymy depression is alrg without any medication t but physically I look so weak small nd underweight what should I do.
From 1 - 2 week I am finding myself unhappy, I don 't have any reason for that, everything is fine in my life as earlier but from few days my over thinking has become a threat for me, I am a student, I am unable to focus on my studies. I am really feeling somehow depressed, I can't find any reason for this, I am unable to live my life as earlier, every time I feel sad and want to cry without any reason. I think I am fed up of my daily schedule. Please tell me how can I get back myself.
My father is age of 83 having swelling on right hand shoulder with very hard and big like cricket ball, and every time it get too much pain and even he gets so much weakness in the whole body .It is in the right shoulder well defined intramuscular SOL findings are likely suggestive of intramuscular chronic hematoma. Cytopatholoy - Fine needle aspiration cytology. Impression- Cytopathology S/o Hematoma. Kindly give remedy for the pain and to reduce the size of swelling which is a size of cricket ball and very hard in touching. Kindly advice some lape or medicine which can reduce the size and pain. Doctor says it is v big operation to perform because father is around 83 of old and cannot in position to bear with that. Sir is there any lape or medicine in Ayurveda which can reduce the size and pain. Thanks. Regards.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.