Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dev Anand
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dev AnandYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years old male. I have muscle pain in my shoulder from last 3 days. I used pain relief oil dabur narayan oil from last 2 days but I am not relief in my shoulder. Please you should tell me what can I do?
Having pain in left hand at join what can I do for it? Please reply hurry not able to control the pain.
I am 29 years old I want to loss my weight, I have back pain also and legs also to much pain, please tell me what should I do.
I am 43 years old weight 70 kg. Height 5.6 ft male. I am suffering from right knee pain from last six months. The x-ray report says" there is increased concavity at lateral tibial condyle with end plate sclerosis" Please suggest next step.
I am sumit 25 years old Having severe lower back pain from the morning Plz suggest me some pain killer
Hello doctor, I am only 16 and I am having a lower back pain from probably lifting weights. It happened last october. I am scared of what may happen. I know that I should consult a doctor but not sure of the cost as I am not a person with a lot of cash. Whenever I have pain I crack my back for a relief. I really want to go to a chiropractor unfortunately there are no chiropractors in india. Please help.
Im 40 years old and these days I experience pain in legs. I hav taken shelcal 500 tablets and this cured me. But suggest me some other ways to get rid of this pain.
Pain related sleep disruption has affected a large number of people around the globe. Statistics has it that, in India, about 25% of the population suffers from pain-related sleep deprivation. Studies call it ‘the vicious cycle of pain and sleep’ as pain affects your ability to sleep and lack of sleep makes the pain even worse.
Back pain and arthritis are examples of some common pain-related medical disorders. People with these types of chronic pains have reported persistent sleeplessness or have had immense trouble falling asleep.
The following are the primary sleep disorders associated with chronic pain:
- Insomnia: It is a medical condition that is characterized by an inability to fall asleep no matter how physically exhausted you are. Insomnia can be acute (lasting for one night to a week) or chronic (that lasts for more than 3 weeks).
- Hypersomnia: It is a condition wherein you tend to sleep excessively; in this condition, you will have trouble being awake throughout the day or can fall asleep at any point of time.
- Sleep Apnoea: This is a sleep disorder wherein breathing pauses and resumes repeatedly. Risk factors include obesity, age and gender; it is more commonly observed in men. This condition can be chronic with symptoms such as snoring loudly or feeling very tired even after one has had a night’s sleep.
- Restless leg syndrome: It is a sleep disorder wherein you continuously move your legs while sleeping. However, this condition can also cause you to move your legs even if you aren’t sleeping.
Some of the causes of sleep disorders due to chronic pain are:
A pain and sleep disorder should be simultaneous as both the components of it, pain and sleep, are interrelated. Some of the ways people with chronic pain can still have a good night’s sleep are:
- Limiting caffeine intake
- Abstaining from alcohol and smoking, as these disrupt the sleep cycles, thus aggravating the existing pain.
- Practicing meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Pain killers or sleeping pills can be administered, but only with the doctor’s advice.
- Hot water fomentation over painful area during night, for better sleep.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!