Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dev AnandYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I feel pain in arms at different points specially elbow, wrists, biceps and triceps. It goes down to hands. I feel electric shock like pain when I lift or pull something with my fingers. Even a cloth. My nerve conduction study is normal. What kind of pain it is? I was initially diagnosed with tennis elbow and tried ultrasonic massage and TENS. Later when pain felt at other points, MRI spine done. There was some problem in C5C6 and my doctor gave me medicines. Etogesic, pregabalin 75mg at night, ultracet semi after breakfast lunch. Took for 2 months. Anti inflammatory when tennis elbow. It's been 5 months and my pain is getting worse.
I noticed of late in the late evenings I get a sensation of pain/pressure in a spot just below my rib cage in the centre. I do not suffer from any ailments otherwise except for a skin problem on the feet.
My daughter age 45 years having back two shoulders and neck veins bulge and heavy pain. For past 2 years. What is the remedy. After massage the veins for half hour its little bit ok. This is everyday happens. Please Advice me.
My age is 25 from last 10 days I'm suffered from back pain my X-ray is not normal in one last bone the gap is not equal. Gap is finished its not normal. .
I am 45 years old and have been suffering from gout for the past 4 days. I have taken a medicine goutnil but still the problem has not been solved completely. Can you suggest some quicker healing.
I am 16 male and have some problem called "postural HYPOTENSION" can you just explain that thing why it is so.Please tell.
I drive my bike everyday from home to office, due to this my back is paining a lot, please help me what do I do?
While morning running it's a severe pain in lower part of legs, unable to run continuously. Please help.
I am 21 years old male I pain on my backbone and I use medicine but I have no relief please tell me.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.