Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepesh Palan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepesh PalanYour feedback matters!
I have severe itching near my genitals, there was formation of bubbles on scrotum and I guessed it to be fungal infections so used anti fungal infections cream the itch I'd reduced but this is spreading on thighs whitening the region and itching. Now there is some above the scrotum too. This has been there for like 2 months.
I am 42 years, I could not get erection even having viagra of any type like Tadalafil, etc. What could be the problem and to whom I have to approach for this kind of disorder?
Hello Doctors, Mujhe mere underwear ki vjh SE pet me problem Hoti hai. Pet pr grip ban jati hai. Or private part tide hone ki vajah SE weak ho gya hai. Or shayad usi vajah SE penis growth nhi kar rha. Or sexual problems Hain. Kya ap mujhe underwear suggest kar sakte hai. Jisse private part free bhi rhe or koi nuksaan nhi ho.
Have cold and cough from many days what I have to do? And also many more problems such as eyes are burning.
I am 15 years old girl, and I am feeling very weak and wanted to sleep every time. What should I do?
Dear sir I am suffering anus pain when motions comes and also I observed little bit bleeding from anus.
I'm male 38. I'm positive for hiv with 5000 rna Viral load and after taking treatment for 2 years now I'm negative from hiv DNA Pcr qualitative and quantitative test. My question to you is am I hiv positive or negative at present. I did my test before 3 months it came negative DNA and before 3 days when I did again it came DNA negative. So please reply me at this present stage am I hiv positive or negative?
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.