Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Hi, I am 23 years. I am a chain smoker. I wanna to quit it, but I can't. Please tell me by how I can quit it for ever.
I am suffering from depression. For the 15 year above. Please give me advise how can I complete to my health without medicines.
I'm a porn addict. I get seduced even when I see a women's skin or a glamorous wall poster or some normal sexy scenes in a movie. I masturbate 3 times per two days. Ie. More than 10 times a week. I have been doing this for past 5 years. Because of this, the way I look women itself is different. I wanted to get out of this. I'm too much worried. But since masturbation is the only thing that gives me happiness and also reduces my stress, I am not able to stop it. Please give me a solution.
Hello doctor, m in a relationship from last 2 years. Now my boyfriend wants to marry wid me, he asking me to leave dis country for marriage as his parents r never agreed wid dis decision n ve orthodox thinking. M ready wid his decision. But I feel ignorance of his whenever I calling him he don't wants to talk me, I called him uncountable den forcefully he answered me. If I ask him about ignorance, den he says dat if m free I will ans u, if not den not. Even he asked me dat only I will call you after 3-4 days n you can msg me if you need to talk, you don't ve a need to call me unnecessary. Moreover v r sexually active 9-10 days a month. I always feel depressed about his ignorance. V both love each other but not happy from each other may b bcz of behavior, please help me doctor a best solution to stay happy together. I will b very helpful to u. Thanks.
Hi I am 21 years old boy when I go for my studies I am not even able to learn and concentrate for 10 minutes what I need to get good concentration and I do masturbate at that time suggest me what I need to do to concentrate on my studies.
I can't remember anything easily and if I remember anything I forget it immediately. What should I do?
I not concentrate my study. 3 year ago. Operation brain is manegiatics disease. Pls. Help me. Soln in permanent above.
I am studying 10th class 15 days more for exams I have studied more hours up to 11 o'clock. My eyes have turned to red, 104 degrees fever l got 2 days more for exams. What I should I do?
I have serious drop in sexual health, I look tired always. Have severe acidity as well which doctor few years back when consulted told as GERD. Im so obese, no strength to exercise, run and climb. I'm so disappointed myself bcoz even im not having an erection for sex. Always depressed losing hopes to live a good life coz next year getting married but worried of my potency. Pls anyone help me. Coming to my habits I smoke daily twice and consume alcohol occasionally. Also I find strange changes in me. Like hair fall (no root can be seen after fall) head scalp dry always even though I put oil 2 days once. My stomach always remains bloated and worsens if not eaten. And from past 3 years I have daily constipation. Pls doctor guide me. Even ready for a visit in Bangalore for full check up.
I feel really nervous these day. I don't know what is going on with me. I really need assistance. I feel that I am depressed.
Hi I am looking out for the Psychiatrist where I am suffering from stress, tension, depression and often I will get more hurt for small things and I am not able to trust the near and dear one whom I used to trust them more.
Sir I am Yahiya khan I am suffering from stammering problem for last 3-4 years before that my father is also the sufferer of this problem. Due to this problem I feel great inconvenience before speaking anyone. And I should not able to answer the question oral in class whether I know the answer well. I should not express my word because of this problem. Sir please help me as soon as possible. I hope you are feel my problem of voice. Thank you!
Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The best way to deal with it to accept that it is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse.
It is therefore important that you acknowledge it, first of all and try to cope with it. Controlling anxiety isn't a gigantic task. You can feel at ease with by doing these simple things:
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Deep breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.