Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. D.M. KalambiYour feedback matters!
Hi, my self am Robin Thomas from Chennai India. Today am not feeling well my main problem is throat pain and feeling tired. Can anyone please suggest some useful tips and medicine please. Thanks and regards Robin Thomas.
I am 62 years old male. I have allergic throat and quite often I suffer from sore throat and' belgum. At times I take anti allergic medicine but does not help. Please suggest some remedy.
My daughter is 10 weight 31, has been given augmenting 625 mg, three times a day for ear infection. Is the dosage all right?
My son 21 years old, and he suffering with nose block from more than 8 years. Tell us the solution and save him.
Since 3 days I am facing throat pain. I am 21 years old male, this is not happen before, this is the first time am facing this problem.
I am 24 years old recently I got endoscopy checkup reports came Like I have Erosive Gastropathy I am using medicines since one month & for last few days in morning times while splitting or in flume small amount of light red blood come out from my mouth light throat and chest pain I don't have cough any suggestion.
I am suffering from a throat infection since last 15 days and I have taken a lot of medicine but I have got no relief in my throat infection and I am a thyroid patients since 12 years fastly I was have a hyper-thyroid but from last 3 years I am a hypo-thyroid patients at present my TSH level is 0.58.and now I I am taking 62.5 mg. For 5 days and 75 mg for 2 days. Please give me best advice for my good health.
I am experiencing weird feeling of uneasiness and dizziness after having dinner which usually disappear after few minutes. I am having bloating of stomach, acid reflux and burping after having meals. I stopped eating non veg food for last eight months. Is that the culprit?
I have swollen turbinate in left nostril and minor sleeping obstruction. Please advise if there any homeopathy medicine to cure it permanently and total time expected. Or should I go for surgery if no medicine is there to cure it.
I'm 22 years old feeling uneasy for 2 months. I'm offended getting mouth ulcer swollen gland sore throats.
I have deviated nasal septum can I sleep in air conditioned room? Will I het breathing problem if I sleep in ac room?
I am a 32 year old male and had a bout of cold and fever last week. While the conditions have improved, my nose is still severely blocked. I also have some pain in my right ear which is getting better but still bothersome. I have been taking Otrivin and Solvin tablets with limited relief.
Hi Doctor. I am getting some Knocking sound in my throat when swallowing. I am getting this sound when I turn my head right side and start swallowing. But I don't find this sound when I turn left side.
I usually caught by cold cough and sore throat and felling fever. With aslo my full body starts paining as I have worked too much. In the gap of two or three months. What I do to save myself. Home remedies don't works a lot. Jab tak proper medicine na le I mean I can't bear it. I feel mujhko medicine do and Mei theek ho jao.
Sir I am 29 year male . Few days ago and now I fell a problem. When I am sleep and get up, side change at sleeping time I am unbalance and my head like prevailing ( I dont know the medical language) my ear side blood vens vibrate I fell. I fell dizziness. Please help me to releave from.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.