Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. D.K.BahetiYour feedback matters!
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I'm a 32years old male working in IT industry 1) facing pain in the center of my back 2) unable to sense sometime odor/smell, suspecting the severity of sinus 3) at times upper/lower/both stomach gets tighter, suspecting gastric issues 4) at times post urine I can sense some pain in the urinal path. Please advice.
I MET AN ACCIDENT ON 29TH DEC 2014, GOT FRACTURES IN RIGHT LEG. X-RAY REPORT IS" FRACTURE LATERAL MALLEOLUS RIGHT (CLOSED) WITH FRACTURE 2ND & 3RD METATARSAL (CLOSED). INITIALLY, DOCTOR PUT A POP BACK SLAB FOR 15 DAYS AND HAD OPINED FOR CHANCE OF DISLOCATION IN ANKLE INJURY. BUT AFTER 15 DAYS, X RAY SHOWED " GOOD ALIGNMENT, NO DISPLACEMENT". THEN DOCTOR PUT A SYNTHETIC CAST REPLACING POP BACK SLAB AND WILL REVIEW ON 17TH FEB 2015. OCCASIONAL TOLERABLE PAIN IS PERSISTING ALTHOUGH NO PAIN KILLER IS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT EXCEPT CALCIUM CAPSULE ONCE IN A DAY. I AM NOT PUTTING ANY WEIGHT ON RIGHT LEG AND USING TWO ELBOW CRUTCHES FOR WALKING. MY QUESTIONS ARE.... HOW LONG I HAVE TO PUT THE LEG INSIDE CAST ? IS THE PAIN NORMAL ? IS THERE FURTHER ANY CHANCE OF DISLOCATION OF AFFECTED AREAS UNDER CAST ? WHEN I CAN DRIVE AGAIN ? CAN I JOIN MY OFFICE DUTIES NOW SITTING ON CHAIR ? PLEASE OPINE. MY QUESTION IS..
First day tha gym pe uski waja se chest and shoulders mai bohat pain ho raha hai konsi medicine leni chaiye n kya karu ?
I am 42 years. Old. I have backache (from neck to back) since from 1 years. I have taken medicine. Bt it is not working. Please advice. It is giving me very much pain.
I have severe leg ache, Want to knw y its so. I felt last night from bike is it becoz of that help me out on this soon as possible you can.
I am suffering from pain and swallowing in both leg right and left leg. Time to time in a year or 2 year .I had consult with many famous doctor in his field Dr. anoop kohli (neurologist HOD) Apollo hospital and professor, writer Dr. VC roy gold medalist usa (orthopedic surgeon) Asian same hospital in md Ms. medical dept etc. I am suffering from this disease from 2012 to till date I had done many type of checkup prescribed by doctor but still I am not cure.
Hi am mahira I have back pain very badly since 4 days. N my age was 26. please help me what should I do.
In jan 16 while stepping down fast from ladder, I skip a one step and just avoid front fallen. Full load of body came on right leg. Than o got problem in kick my bike, stepping up, and these symptoms fading away with time. In mean time my weight increase by 7 kg as I left exercises. In end feb I consulted a doctor in militarily hospital. They said nothing in x ray. Than I goes for 5 day ultrasound therapy and prescribed with calcium tablet, and ask to avoid thing which gives pain. Now after four month I feel pain while stepping up ladder with weight. Than I goes for second opinion, doc checks the knee and says it os due to heavy exercises, as I am in military. My symptoms are 1. While bending knee got pain at inner side. 2. Do most of work but unable to take my two year baby 15 kg while stepping up 3. Sometimes I got sound from right knee as we get while bending finger, 4. Age 33y, w 79kg, hgt 170 cm 5 now taking calcium tablet 6. Doc says its lifetime problem.
I am 21years old male and I have pain in my neck from backside and also have pain in my shoulder. I am unable to throw anything with my hand as my shoulder starts paining. I have consulted a doctor and taken x-ray of my shoulder but no fracture was found. Why this is happening and what to do to solve my problem of my shoulder and neck?
I am 33 years old & have been working from 10 to 7 on a chair in front of Laptop from more than 8 years now. Never ever faced back-pain problem before. I am noticing this back-pain problem (since last 4-5 months now). I delayed to look into it as I first thought it was a strain/stress occurring due to holding my newborn child in my arms for longer periods, sometime 4-5 hours. And now it seems that the pain is severe, starts everyday when I try to get up in morning & lingers in between throughout the day. The pain occurs (1) at my center of spine area & lower back area below chest wall - when I stretch backwards, (2) on my lower chest walls, at both sides, when I tilt sideways in opposite direction and (3) not sure if pain is also occurring in my lungs. Is it serious like bone cancer, lungs disease or is it normal, because of stressed working lifestyle, what should I do?
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.