Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ChandwaniYour feedback matters!
I am feeling very weak. My weight is also very less it is 45 kg. Many times feel giddiness. What should i do?
I have mennieres syndrome. I have fluctuating hear. I have severe mixed hearing loss in both the ears, esp left ear. Is there any treatment for this. Should I use hearing aids.
I am 23 year old boy. My nose gets bleeding on every day. Drops of blood coming from the nose .I tried lot of medicine s but no change. What should I do?
Hi sir. I have throat problem since 15 day and unable to see any good effect I have continued taking my medicine but I think it doesn't work so please can you tell me how does this happen. Please help me.
I am having a pain in my throat. I feel it is due to gerd as acid reflux is also present could you advice me the treatment.
I am having tonsils from last two years I go to doctor to get medicine then it decrease but again it comes after 1 month. Tell me what I want to do and why this happening. I don't want to take operation. Thanks.
I'm suffering from. dizziness and fatigue Sometimes I imagine something that it's not fact so I go up in my dreams and imaginations for many minutes until I feel indeed to sleep so I go to sleep then when I wake up I feel that I have to sleep again.
Hello, my son aging 10 years is having nose bleeding frequently, I contacted ent doctor he suggested several blood test. All his blood report appeared normal then doctor prescribed medicine & nasal drops which my son is following from 7 days but then too nose bleeding is occurring. Sir I am very worried, should I contact any neuro physician. Please suggest me.
I have a consistent irritation in my throat for the past several weeks. No pain or cough. I am a very light smoker (1 or 2 sticks a day). Have tried using all sorts of cough syrups but the problem does not go away permanently. Result is I have to constantly clear my throat and it is very embarrassing to do repeatedly during meetings and social gatherings.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.