Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar MenonYour feedback matters!
I am female. I need some help regarding my health and fitness. I look too bulky and fat. What to do in order to loose some weight and make myself look bit slim. Suggest some home remedies to loose weight quickly. And mainly give me a diet chat to loose weight quickly Thank You.
1. IMPROVES EYESIGHTS.
2. FACILITATE HAIRS GROWTH.
3. LOWER BAD CHOLESTEROL LEVEL.
4. PASTE OF LEAVES TREATS BURN, BRUISES & INSECTS BITES.
5. FIGHT AGAINST CANCER.
6. CONTROL DIABETES.
7. FIGHT AGAINST BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL INFECTIONS.
8. CURE GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS.
9. HELPS IN PREVENTING DIARRHEA.
Is any problem to health by taking of spirulina (healthvit brand) 1 gram daily. Suggest me because I am using since two weeks there is no problem. I will ask for future purpose. Is it good to take or not. I have no problems now. Suggest me.
My daughter is suffering from typhoid fever since 9 days. Please suggest how can she recover from it quickly. She is 4.6 years old. She reaches 104 temperature. Also suggest her some diet as to what to give and what to avoid.
Dear Sir, I am suffering a problem last month after I had used to a pesticide spray (kharpatwar) at home named (Heera) after that day I am suffering a problem dry cough, throat soaring and difficulty in breath. I have took lots of medicines but there is no relief me till time please suggest me a proper remedies and what should I do.
My mom is 51 year old and she had done her ferritin, serum test. So I am providing the report i. E, 51.30 ng/ml bio ref interval- (10.00-291.00). Can you please let me know is it fine or not.
Dear doctor I am a working lady aged 43 years I have thyroid from past 4 years and to which doctors have asked me to take tablet of 25mcg my dinner for night would be 2 or 3 chapati with veg or a little rice as I am a little fat but of recently may be from 3 months I fell very hungry at mid-morning around 3 or 4 to which I get up and drink 2 glass of water and then go to sleep my doubt is there any serious problem in my health.
I am facing sleeping problem from past two days. I am also facing severe headache and back pain. Is their anyone who could suggest me cut my problem.
Felling weak and can't take food as early. Also having headache and pain in eye. So kindly suggest me the needful. Thanks.
Hello eye doctors, can you please help on this, under eyes I have black, my color is whitish its visible clearly, can you please suggest me any cream or remedy for get rid of this black spot under the eye.
The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs that extract waste from blood, balance body fluids, form urine, and aid in other important functions of the body. They reside against the back muscles in the upper abdominal cavity. They sit opposite each other on either side of the spine.
When it comes to components of the urinary system, the kidneys are multi-functional. Some of the core actions of the kidneys include:
- Waste excretion: There are many things your body doesn’t want inside of it. The kidneys filter out toxins, excess salts, and urea, a nitrogen-based waste created by cell metabolism. Urea is synthesized in the liver and transported through the blood to the kidneys for removal.
- Water level balancing: As the kidneys are key in the chemical breakdown of urine, they react to changes in the body’s water level throughout the day. As water intake decreases, the kidneys adjust accordingly and leave water in the body instead of helping excrete it.
- Blood pressure regulation: The kidneys need constant pressure to filter the blood. When it drops too low, the kidneys increase the pressure. One way is by producing a blood vessel-constricting protein (angiotensin) that also signals the body to retain sodium and water. Both the constriction and retention help restore normal blood pressure.
- Red blood cell regulation: When the kidneys don’t get enough oxygen, they send out a distress call in the form of erythropoietin, a hormone that stimulates the bone marrow to produce more oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
- Acid regulation: As cells metabolize, they produce acids. Foods we eat can either increase the acid in our body or neutralize it. If the body is to function properly, it needs to keep a healthy balance of these chemicals. The kidneys do that, too.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 year my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to85 kgs I want to lose weight please help.
Have spot marks of pimple on my face tried creams and facials n clean up. Not getting proper results consult me with a proper cream or a method.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.