Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
What is the solution of control of sex in my body. I am feeling more sex daily. I want to do sex any time. H How to I control it.
I am 27 aged male. And my face having somany black dots and small holes due to pimples and now also coming new pimples too. What should I do for getting clear face.
I had traveled a lot in the last week and I have got backache because of that please help me out in this.
I have hyper tension for the last 10 years and I am 55 years male. I have been taking allopathy medicine and the BP stays around 160/90. I lead a healthy life style walking, cycling and yoga every day (total of more than 2 hours every day) Is there any permanent cure in ayurveda?
I have gastric problem. My eyes feel hard and feel like I am loosing my mind. Tell me what to do. What to do for this gastric problem. About what to eat or what not. And sleeping problem also.
I am 21 years old boy. Sir, My Height Is 5 feet 3 inch. I Need Some More Height (2 or 3 inch) Is It Possible?
I don't know what happened to me exactly, but I m started feeling lonely after returning back to home from college, I always think of my one college, we talk a lot overwhataap, call, Not intentionally I really don't know how but I think always regarding her, what is this, what happened to me.
I am anuj Manjhi I have passed air force medical there I found that I had a little no. In my left eye. But it is from a very long time it did not increase from that time so I think that it is constant and it is very less I did not fill requirement of wearing a lens or spectacles but a friend suggest that I should wear glasses and my number Will decrease. So I should wear glasses or not.
Hi, I m very much tensed about my falling hairs. It was like so thick a year before but now I feel very pity of them. Please help me solve this problem. Thankyou.
I am 36 years with 15 weeks pregnancy. I am suffering from hypothyroidism since last 5 years. I had two miscarriage in last two years. Since last 6 months I had 8 mm kidney stone. At present the doctor advice me to take 200mg progesterone(twice) + ecosprine 75 + zincofer nurture tables. I want to whether I can have a normal healthy baby. Whether there is any risk in vaginal delivery
My daughter is 2 months old she is always crying so I went to podiatrist doctor he told that is common nothing a problem but baby heart beat combined with murmur sound we again consult with cardiac doctor, he check and told nothing baby is normal. Again podiatrist doctor telling after 3 or 4 months completed go and consult with experience doctor what to do so scar about my baby. Note if she is crying turned into reddish colour with nonstop cry.
My husband sometimes feel ghabrahat. Chest palpitation. He has taken echo ECG lipid test and blood tests. All were fine. He also has acidity problem. He consume alcohol also. So may be risk of any heart disease? If echo ECG is normal then what is the risk of heart problem.
Hypertrichosis: Symptoms and causes
What is hypertrichosis?
Hypertrichosis is the excessive growth of hair, which is abnormal given for the person's age, sex, body area or race. This is different from Hirsutism in which women experience hair growth in areas that generally fall under the male pattern of hair distribution.
The commonest symptom of hypertrichosis is the development of excess hair in small isolated patches (localised hypertrichosis) or all over the body (generalised hypertrichosis). Some with this disorder may exhibit enlarged gums and defects of the teeth as well.
Types of hypertrichosis
Hypertrichosis may be congenital (present during birth) or acquired.
- Congenital hypertrichosis is generally caused by genetic mutations. It may affect men and women differently, and may even impact the whole body, covering one totally in hair or just in isolated areas such as the upper part of the body, face, elbows etc.
- Acquired hypertrichosis occurs post birth. Causes of it may include side effects of certain drugs, certain types of cancer and metabolic abnormalities. It may also occur due to trauma. This generally causes hair growth around or in the facial region such as the upper lip, chin and cheeks that may follow a certain pattern.
Causes of Hypertrichosis:
- Genes - Genetic mutations has been seen to affect the development of hypertrichosis.
- Cancer - It may develop in those suffering from cancers of some forms. This form of hair growth is also known as malignant down and generally affects the face.
- Malnutrition - Eating disorders affect the metabolism of a person, which might lead to the development of hypertrichosis.
- Drugs - Certain drugs have been found to cause hormonal imbalances, which can induce excessive hair growth.
- Injuries - Trauma such as head or cerebral injuries or exposure to certain chemicals may also cause hypertrichosis. Porphyrias, which are disorders affecting the skin and or nerves, may also lead to its development.