Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My son got severe pain on sunday, it was diagnosed appendices what precaution he should observe and what are the remedies.
Hello doctor I am suffering from fever and body pains since 3 days and I visited nearby hospital but still I did not recovered.
I have a pain in my whole body as well red eyes also from last seven days I take some pain killers but they didn't give any effect please help me thank you .
When ever I take first bite or bite after a long time time. There is severe pain in both side of jaw. Which subsequently subsides. Its present since few months now. Please advice what should i do ?
Sir I am feeling week from last 3 days and my all body are paining. Am feeling fever also. Sometime I get cold and some time hot. What should I do.
I am getting pain in the front rib cage region I. E middle portion of chest from the last 3 months. But the pain is not permanent. It is happening for some time and some days i am not getting pain. Till now I didn't consult any doctor. What I have to do.
My body is very paining and mind is also pain I take more medicines but not effective anyone I request you please you help me.
Respected sir/ma'am I am 21 years old suddenly I have got pain in my tail bone and I am not able to sit properly because of the pain I don't remember if I have got hurt from somewhere please can you suggest me the reason and cure Thank you!
I'm 20 years old and I get body pains, cramps very often. What should I do to get rid of these pains? I'm male and normal physique.
I've inner pain in my bone since about six months. I get tired early. I feel some fatigue problem. I'm 34 years old male.
Sir mai jab bee sunlight mai ratha hu tu mara sarer me pain hota hai asa lagta hai ke koi sui chub rahe ho.
Shoulder pain and injuries
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has three main bones: the humerus (long arm bone), the clavicle (collarbone), and the scapula (also known as the shoulder blade). These bones are cushioned by a layer of cartilage
The shoulder joint is a very mobile joint which makes it very susceptible to injury. It moves the shoulder forward and backward. It also allows the arm to move in a circular motion, and to move up and away from the body.
Shoulders get their range of motion from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is made up of four tendons. Tendons are the tissues that connect muscles to bone. It may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over your head if the tendons or bones around the rotator cuff are damaged or swollen.
You can injure your shoulder by performing manual labor, playing sports, or even by repetitive movement. Certain diseases can bring about pain that travels to the shoulder. These include diseases of the cervical spine of the neck, as well as liver, heart, or gallbladder disease.
You're more likely to have problems with your shoulder as you grow older. It is especially common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surrounding the shoulder tend to degenerate with age.
Most shoulder pain problems are:
- tendonitis/bursitis, injury or instability of the joint, or arthritic disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome is a strain or sprain or tear of the tendons that make up the rotator cuff.
- rarely, tumors, infections, and nerve damage cause shoulder pain.
- much neck pain is caused by soft tissue damage due to injuries such as whiplash or wear and tear due to overuse.
- damage to spine joints and bones, such as cervical disk degeneration, arthritis, or traumatic injury can cause severe pain and disability.
- fibromyalgia (whole body pain syndrome) can contribute to neck and upper back pain. Poor posture while performing everyday activities can also cause significant neck pain. Rarely, infections or tumors will cause neck pain.
- pinching a nerve in the neck or shoulder, or breaking a shoulder or arm bone, are also causes of pain.
- a frozen shoulder is when tendons, ligaments, and muscles stiffen and become difficult or impossible to move.
- a dislocated shoulder is when the ball of the humerus pulls out of the shoulder socket. An injury due to overuse or repetitive use can cause injury
A work environment that's good for the body is very important. Most of us spend hours each day sitting in front of our computer.
The first step to creating an ergonomic workstation is to consider how you spend most of your time at the workstation.