Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ChaitanYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old and I am severally suffering from sinusitis I have consulted many doctors but I have experience very little relief. What I can do to cure it?
Hi everyone, I am a patient of sinusitis. I travelled through ac train and now I am having a strong wet cough. My trip will get spoiled. Please suggest me what to do now. To solve this problem. It can also because of weather change. U do not know exactly. Please suggest me the medications so that I can get well soon.
Sir I have gone for ear surgery tympanomastoidectomy open type 3 tympanoplasty on 1 September 2016 .today 12 December 2016 my hearing around 40 db. Sir is there any chance of improvement of hearing. Or sir my doctor said a day after surgery that my hearing bones were but today he said he don't remember it may be removed. Sir there chance any of not removing bone in type 3 tympanoplasty surgery .sir please help.
I am 48 years old and having Sinus Rhythm and Poor R Wave Progression (V3). I am diabetic and have gastric problems. Please do guide me.
I get sort of tonsils or infection in my throat after every 4 to 5 months, then I take althrocin 500 mg medicine then it heals, how to permanently get rid of this.
I am 18 years old. I have cold since 4 to 5 years and sometimes it causes throat infection too. What should I do to control the problem?
Sir mere left nose ke bone thore tede hai but doctors ne Muje infectionki medicine de hai alegra120 mg or montair lc hai. Lekin Muje samaj nahe aa raha ke dawaye ka asar kyo nahe ho raha 7 Din se le raha hu. Sirf otrovin se he aram mila hai. Muje puchna hai me agar bone thore tere hai tho Kya Otrovin se aram mile sakta hai ya nahe. Ya fir jo mere nose block ho rahe hai oo infection se as he ho rahe hai.
I was suffering from throat pain and blood and mucus was. Coming. Out with saliva sometimes. Now after taking medication, today when I was gone in washroom to get fresh. Some kind of blood was there. What should I do.
I am 20 years old and eat gud healthy food but my problem is im nt gaining weight so wt should I do to increase my weight. I have pimples on my nose and both sides of the nose.
Are you aware of the causes and symptoms of vertigo? Also known as bhrama, vertigo is a balance disorder. It is also referred to as a spinning sensation and head rush. A sense of spinning of the nearby surroundings is experienced by a person affected with vertigo. Standing in an upright position becomes difficult. The onset of this condition occurs in several ways. Ayurveda has a complex explanation for vertigo or bhrama, which is as follows:
According to Ayurveda, vertigo is caused because of your pitta and vata doshas.
- When the vata and pitta doshas get excited, an abnormal functioning of the balance mechanism within your inner ear is caused.
- A vestibular imbalance, or an imbalance in the inner part of your ear is the primary cause of vertigo. It disrupts the coordination of a stimulus and response.
- Any defect or disruption in the proper flow of oxygen to the ear can result in vertigo attacks.
Factors causing imbalance in doshas
- Viral infections like common cold
- Ear problems like discharges, infections in the ear cavity, and perforation of the eardrum
- Certain cardiovascular diseases such as low blood pressure, valve diseases, and improper heart rhythms
- Migraine and anemia
- Certain neck ailments such as cervical spondylosis
- Arthritis and injury to the head that leads to concussions
Several Ayurvedic herbs and remedies are used for the treatment of vertigo. These herbs are added to a patient’s regular diet. They are as follows:
- Ashwagandha improves the flow of oxygen in your body. It is commonly used for dealing with respiratory problems that result in vertigo or bhrama.
- Ginkgo is the most effective Ayurvedic herb for curbing all forms of circulatory problems. It enhances the flow of oxygen to various parts of your body. It is ideal for the reduction and elimination of vertigo. It also cures ringing in the ears, which is a common vertigo symptom.
- The roots of the vacha tree are effective in giving relief to vertigo patients.
- A concoction made of Guduchi Kasaya is effective in curing a vertigo. One should have 30ml of the concoction every morning, at least half an hour before breakfast.
- Other important Ayurvedic remedies that help with vertigo management include Triphala, Sarpagandha, Yogendra rasa, Saraswatarishtha, and many others.
It is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting Ayurvedic treatment for vertigo on your own. He will be able to diagnose your condition and severity, and accordingly prescribe the best treatment.