Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Brinda JaisinghYour feedback matters!
Hey There is lots of things running in my mind each time. It distracted me. From my study actually it's all about my past relationship. I always think about her. Which makes me disturbed and anger .is there is any way to calm my mind. Or any way to help me move on from all of this. please plz suggest me. Suggest how can I b happy without thinking .how to stop thinking about pooky things. I'll b your obediently.
Sir my mind is controlling me not I am. I got angry on my family member I do not know what to do I want to relax my give some exercise or any activity from which I can get control over my mind.
When I drink Achlchol my face and back get red and get many pimples for some 3 to 5 hrs and then it get normal what should I do to avoid this problem please tell me the solution not to avoid alcohol.Please tell.
Hi. I have a major problem from my very small age. I feel very inferior and shy. I cannot able to go out and behave, perform as me. Now I'm 25. I cannot able to decide what I am going to do. Also I cannot have good relationship. Fear, inferior, shyness, lack of creativity are my problem. At my school days I want to became a sports person. But when ever I try to do some inner voice blames me im very greedy. Is it true or not? What should I do.
I was in relationship with someone since last 9 month bt in january I got breakup frm tht tym I got depressed. Always pain in head. Do not concentrate ourself on career.
I feel very tensed in any situation or can say worry regarding any situation. So what I should do feel relaxed?
I AM SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION AND FEELING LOW. I ALWAYS FEEL INSECURE AND UNABLE TO TAKE DECISION EVEN IN VERY SMALL MATTERS. I AM VERY LAZY TOO AND WAKE VERY LATE AT AROUND 10 AM IN THE MORNING AND KEEP AVOIDING ALL THE TASKS AND GET DEPRESSED WHEN THE ACTUAL DATE OF THE SAID WORKS COME CLOSER. PLEASE ADVICE ME SOME MEDICATION SO THAT I COULD MAKE MY LIFE BETTER. I AM AGED 61 YEARS OLD.
Can we come out from any type of depression or frustration and it's symptoms like nervousness, unknown fear ? Is it possible to change thought process of a person ?
I am 48 years old female, have been smoking for the last 12 years, 4-5 cigarettes everyday. I am also overweight and have health problems, high cholesterol and blood pressure. Though I am now working at loosing weight . I want to quit smoking and need help.
Hi I have some relatives problem they hurt me too much I can not forget it this matter always in my mind I have anxiety problem already taking medicine but no forget that hurt I do not enjoy my life please help me doctor please save my life.
I'm in so much depression that I can't think or remember things properly and always think of die please help me out before I do something.
Hi Sir/Madam, I'm 24 year old male, From childhood onwards I grown very sensitively. Now I'm working in a reputed MNC. My problem is I feel very nervous whenever I need to talk in front of my team. Suddenly my face became nervous. I don't know what gonna do. I'm loosing my control. It's feeling very shameful to me. In home functions also I'm feeling the same when everyone focus at me. Face became shivers with sweat. In that situation I can't talk anything. If I talk it leads to severe. First time this situation faced 3 years ago at my brother's marriage. Still I'm facing the same. To kill this sometimes I used. Tablet Ciplar 10 to control nervousness. This severe nervousness leading me to anxiety followed by depression. Please advise me in this regard. Again I have my sister marriage in coming month. Feeling fear how to handle the situation. Kindly solve my problem. Thank You.
I am suffering from sexual performance anxiety. I am a virgin but I was unable to perform last week due to erectile dysfunction .i am very depressed how can I overcome this nervousness and gain confidence. Mention that I have faced any issue while masturbating before this incident.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.
Sir I Want to Know the effect of weed? And want to Quit Smoking because want to improve gastrointestinal what should I do?
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor.