Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupendra V. GandhiYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have stone below my kidney in bladder of size 8mm I do not want surgery because of money, so please suggest me.
Sir I am born with one kidney now I am 28 years old and not have any problem, please suggest what is the reactions of kidney problems, Is it is regulated on sexual life.
How to control kidney stone pain. I have a stone in kidney and there is lott of pain in it help me to reduce pain nd I will b normal.
Hello sir. One day just after having toilet I got sever pain in my stomach and immediately go to the doctor and was advised to have video xray and urine test. For a while I was also advised to take Eroxate tab and I took it as I was in severe pain and got relief after half an hour. Also I got video xray and found that my both kidney swallow and there are small small stones inside it. After having few tablet like eroxate and nephrolizer again I got video xray but now it was seen that there is no stone and swallow as well. But still during peak urine time and empty time I have a bit pain. What can the reason?
I am suffering from minor urinary tract infection from last six months and i am using some antibiotics tablet from urinary surgeon but not cleared those problem please tell me what is the treatment for the above problem?
There is a patient in my family who is suffering from kidney problem. N I have his ultra sound report. please help me to understand that. And suggest me specialist Doctor for that in patna, bihar.
Cancer is probably the most dreaded disease of our time. There are many different types of cancers, based on the parts of the body affected. As the name suggest, bladder cancer originates in the bladder. It typically affects elderly people but can occur at any age. In most cases, bladder cancer is treatable as long as it is detected in the early stages. However, it has a high risk of recurrence and hence cancer surveillance is needed for many years after treatment.
There are a number of challenges associated with bladder cancer surveillance, such as:
- Anxiety: As expected, it can be quite nerve wrecking to be constantly tested for cancer and have to wait for the results of your tests. A cystoscopic examination is one of the main methods of testing for bladder cancer. Most patients show both pre-procedural and post-procedural anxiety. To deal with this anxiety and stress try meditating or practising yoga. Going for a walk regularly can also help ease the symptoms of anxiety and improve your overall health. Connect with other bladder cancer patients who can understand your experience and fears.
- Adherence: After the cancer has been cured, bladder cancer patients need to be tested at least once every 3-6 months for the first three years and annually thereafter. This frequency increases for Nonmuscle-invasive bladder cancer patients. Many patients prefer to use urine-based tests rather than a cystoscopic examination, but this may lead to more unwanted stress and anxiety and these tests do have false positive results at the time. Adhering to this schedule is often difficult and most patients do not strictly adhere to this schedule. However, this is completely in the hands of the patient. The more regularly you get yourself checked up, the higher the chances of detecting bladder cancer tumours in the initial stages and getting it treated.
- Related infections: Bladder cancer patients have a higher risk of developing tumors in the ureter and kidneys. Tumors may also develop in the inner lining of these organs. The risk of these tumors depends on the stage and grade of the initial disease and the response of the tumor to treatment. As with any other infection and health disorder, your food and water intake plays an important role in keeping toxins at bay. While there have been no proven supplements to help prevent bladder cancer, drink plenty of water to flush your system and keep it clean.
Mujhe last 8 years se urine problem hai baar baar toilet jana padta h & urine karte waqt jor lagana padta hai.Please do help.
I am 46 woman, my pantie always gets wet due to urination which I fail to feel and hence can't control, I'm not diabetic. What is the cause and what is the treatment. Please advice.
My creatinine level is measuring now 4.00. Is there any medication to reduce this level. I am known diabetic since 15 years and it is under control with medication and having BP since 20 years. Present reading is 150/90 and I had 2 years back heart attack and under medication (No operation or stint).
An overactive bladder is marked by problems with one’s bladder storage system that results in sudden urge to urinate. Involuntary and leakage of urine is also a possibility in such a case.
The problem of an overactive bladder arises when the muscles of the bladder contract involuntarily. The conditions contributing to overactive bladder are:
- Excessive production of urine due to diabetes, poor kidney function or excessive fluid intake
- Medications that increase urine production by the bladder
- Acute infections in the urinary tract
- Abnormalities in the bladder, for instance, bladder stones or tumors
- Factors hindering bladder outflow such as constipation, enlarged prostate or earlier treatments for incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Excessive intake of alcohol or caffeine
- Decline in one’s cognitive abilities due to factors such as ageing, thus making it hard for the bladder to comprehend the signals it gets from the brain
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder, leaving only a little storage space for the urine
- Neurological disorders
How it can be treated?
- Behavioral interventions help to manage overactive bladder effectively and without side-effects. They include-
- Exercises to strengthen one’s urinary sphincter and pelvic floor muscles
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Regulating fluid consumption
- Planning a schedule for trips to the toilet
- Employing a catheter to empty the bladder entirely
- Medications to alleviate the symptoms of incontinence and overactive bladder are-
- Oxybutynin gel
- Oxybutynin as a skin patch
- Injecting small doses of Botox (Botulinum toxin), protein-bacteria, directly into the bladder tissues to partially paralyze the bladder muscles, thus delaying urination.
- Surgery to magnify bladder capacity
However, it is a must that you seek the guidance of a urologist on immediate basis.
Sir namasteI am a doctor. Working in a village hospital. My age is 32. I had an xray kub which suggested a calculus in right ureter near ischial spine. For which I took cef-o, flavoxate and potrait mb6 for five days. Again I did an xray kub which suggested a calculi at same place. It hasnt come down. Kindly suggest a remedy.ischial spine.
Age 21 male I am suffer from excess of toilet in day and night times means 10 times around a day I go to toilet and 3-4 times in night I go for urine that is tôilet m I suffer from diabetes or any other problems please guide me properly is their any test for this or any blood test is it any other problem sometimes I observe that due to fear I have shivering in body means my exam is after 2 days is this much toilet is due to this means at other time I go for toilet but this much not please guide me properly.
Since the time my period has finished I have got a weird itch down there. Also sometimes it burns when I pass urine. I am using v wash. But it isn't really helping. What should I do?
My brother is suffering from ADEM Disease. This time he is completely out of condition, but this time is suffering from some urinal problem, right now he is in under treatment of various reputed Doctor of kanpur, delhi, jaipur and mumbai. But all of them are suggesting for CIC. Last day I got bad news that due to continuous CIC he got some infection, kindly help me and suggest some advice.
Sir /madam kya mein glacex capsule jo ki malti vitamin hai wo ragular le sakta hun. Mere urine mein protine trace hua hai. Sgpt test level 64 aya hai mujhe bahit weekness horahai hai but glacex capsule se faida hota hai lakin isse constipation ho raha hai.
Hello. I am 41 year male. For last three months I am on low carb diet and I am doing weight training and having 3 to 4 scoops of whey protein daily. I am now suffering from gout and kidney stones. Is the gout and kidney stone because of my diet. What should I do.?
I am male 52 years old. Blood sugar normal. Uric acid in control. But my creatinine level is 1.12. How can I control this level. please advice.
My brother hav stone in kidney and urine bladder. Is there any natural medicine or any yoga process that stones can come out from body and there is no need of operation?
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.