Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupendra GhandhiYour feedback matters!
I wana to know the basics reason behind stones in belly. It pain me very dangerously. It there any treatment other than operation. Iam also facing a problem of hair fall and dandruff.
Years are passing by and our kidneys are filtering
the blood by removing salt and any unwanted
bacteria entering our body.
With time salt accumulates in our kidney and it
needs to undergo cleaning treatment. How are we
going to do this?
Here is an easy, cheap and simple way to do it.
Take a bunch of coriander (DHANIYA Leaves) and
wash it clean. Cut it in small pieces and put it in a
pot. Pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes
and let it cool down. Next filter it and pour it in a
clean bottle and keep it in refrigerator to cool.
Drink one glass everyday and you will notice all
salt and other accumulated impurities coming out
of your kidney while urination. You will be able to
notice the difference yourself!
DHANIYA/CORIANDER is known as a best cleaning
treatment for kidneys and the best part is it is
What's the charges of kidney removal via laparoscopy in hospitals like Apollo or forte etc? And what's the cost of open surgery removal?
What are the reasons of kidney stone. I have 7.2 mm stone in my kidney .plss tell me solution of this problem. I'm used many ayurvedic medicine .plz tell me solution of this problem .without any surgery.
Sir. I always feel urine infection when I eat tomato'onions in large quantity and spinach. What I ought to do sir. In order to relive from urine infection.
I am 66 and suffering from urination problem. Can not urinate with speed. If I try to give speed it is stopped more. So I have to urinate at ease and it takes time to clear the stock. This is for about 5 years. How should I get rid of this problem?
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.