Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupendra GandhiYour feedback matters!
I get pain while urinating and sometime blood comes out while urine and this symptoms are from a week.
I am 21 year old. I have frequent urination and extreme leg cold. I have to attend bathroom every after 10 or 20 minutes. I really need help.
I am 64 years old. Off lately I have urge to urinate 2 to 3 times in the night. Please let me know what I should do.
I had kidney transplant 3 years back. Recently I started consuming apple cider vinegar dilute it with water 3 time a day before meal. Just for weight management. Want to know is it safe for my kidney?
Sir mjhe dono kidney may stone hai Rght may. 5.6 mm aur left may 4 .5 mm ki do hai aur ek ureter ma hai choti.
I am suffering from a lot of dehydration only during nights there is frequent drinking of water every half an hour and after that frequent urination this goes whole night The major think I have observed is, this happen whenever I do masturbations after 10 mins this dehydration and drinking too much of water and frequent urination start so what should I do And afterwards whole night I won't get proper sleep and then whole 2 days and 1 night are like lazy for me and my age is 23 years my height is 5 feet 7 inch and weight is 57 kgsThanking you.
My father is 75 yrs old, with BPH and dementia. Offlate, he is facing both urinal and facial incontinence. With Tamusolin he was OK. But one doctor prescribed Dutasteride. And then urinal incontinence started. Later fecal followed. Please offer advice on urinary bladder relaxant drugs to stop heavy urinal continence.
I'm 22 years old. I'm using valproic acid currently for seizures. From past two weeks my urine is smelling sweet. Is it just dehydration or may be diabetes or else? Please do answer.
M 30 years female, having severe burning since 5 days. Is there any instant relief solution for uti. My pus cells report is 20-24 hpf.
I have kidney stone (5.7 mm). I want to know which food I should take and which I shouldn't not. N I have gastric problem, bad breath.
Mere left kidney me 2 mm and right kidney me 5 mm ka stone hai Kya ye medicine se nikal jaye ya operation se hi niklega.
My girlfriend in 24 year old she getting problem for urine it is sticking inside so thats why is so much paining.
I have problem in my urinary bladder nerves. Somewhere it is swallowing on my left side. Sometimes I faced irritation in my bladder or feel like displaced of whole system.
My mother (f63) feels weakness / giddiness after wakeup from bed and legs are got bulged. Kindly suggest all the test such as lft/kidney/cbp/fbs etc had been completed but no cure.
18 months ago I suffered from kidney stone of 5.5mm. Lots of pain I have! After that I have diagnosing take neeri tablet for 4 months the stone has broken and it was came out via urine. Past 1 year nothing happen. But last 15 days at the time of passing urine irritation comes it takes 20 to 30 minutes long. Now summer I intake daily 4 to 5 litre of water every day. Please any one give me a resolution. Thanks in advance.
Good morning. My daughter is 6 years old and in first standard, she has problem of frequently urine (20 to 25) per day. What should we do?
I have started to feel a prickly pain as I pee from a few days ago. It also urges me to pee giving false alarms. What could it be?
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.