Doctor in Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic
Patient Review Highlights
Purshottam Sidheswar Pandit
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, well-reasoned and practical. Badhiya hai sir main ghee ka sevan karunga thanks sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic to be very helpful, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Txs for ur valuable guidance.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhir Bhujbale. to be sensible. Thank you sir. But I just wanted to know if there is any specific problem in that.
It was very good. He listens to you very patiently & explains you very elaborately, satisfyingly. Tests very curiously.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic to be knowledgeable. Knowledgeable
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic to be knowledgeable. Thanks sir
Dr. Sudhir Bhujbale. provides answers that are very helpful and well-reasoned. Thank you very much sir
Ramesh Chandra Murmu
Dr. Sudhir Bhujbale. provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you giving information.
Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. Satisfied
I get very hard stools and have to take frequently dulcolax and pruvict 2 to gether? And also softovac! If I don’t take any laxivity, passing motion is difficult? What is the remedy?
Erectile dysfunction can severely limit life’s simple pleasures. It may also cause strife in one’s marital life and be a cause for social embarrassment and low self-esteem. Erectile dysfunction, which is commonly referred to as impotence, is either the inability to continue with an erection into climax for a continued period, or being able to maintain the erection for a very short time or not being able to get an erection at all.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction According to Ayurveda
Erectile dysfunction is usually caused due to a number of factors which include lifestyle habits, physical as well as psychological issues. Defects within the spinal cord, injuries or problems with blood flow may cause erectile dysfunction. An overly abusive childhood or sex associated with guilt may also be responsible. In Ayurveda, the disorder is linked to ‘shukra dhatu’. Any problem with this, may, thus result in multiple sexual problems including erectile dysfunction.
According to Ayurveda, ED is basically a condition of low vitality. Generally, vitiation of vata dosha is responsible for Klaibya or ED. On the basis of the cause, seven types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts, e.g. Manasik klaibya is caused by psychological factors, Doshaj klaibya is caused by physiological factors, Shukrakshayaj is caused by deficiency of Shukra dhatu, Vyadhi is cause by some other disease like diabetes, Aghataj is caused by surgical or accidental trauma, Shukranirodhaj is caused by suppression of sexual urge and Sahaj means congenital.
Ayurveda takes a more holistic approach. The exact combination of the methods and the exact implementation chosen may vary according to the specific causes.
- Vajikarana therapy – This is a holistic cleansing process that aims to correct the bodily faults which might have been causing ED. It includes certain processes, such as controlled regurgitation, to flush out toxins from the body, specially designed Ayurvedic massages, a tailor made diet, and various other herbal concoctions which can rejuvenate one’s vitality.
- Specified drugs to correct ED – Certain Ayurvedic herbs can be quite effective as well; both in the form of special Ayurvedic medicine or home remedies. Some of these herbs include:
- Bringing in lifestyle modifications – Drinking excessively, smoking and consuming junk food may all lead to weight gain as well as other imbalances within the body. These may affect pressure or sugar levels in your body as well as the heart’s condition, thus resulting in ED. Ayurveda requires one to cut down on or quit certain habits related to one’s lifestyle which might be causing ED.
- Yoga and meditation – Regular exercises would definitely help in this regard. Meditation and yoga would thus be an integral part of the treatment process.
I am 50 years old, I had been suffering from piles since 20 years what's the best treatment to this please give answer.
Hello, I was having piles but it got treated. Now I am 9th month pregnant, so in this month I am suffering with pain, can piles pain effect my normal delivery.
Mam, I have health issues like bleeding while potty time a little bit bleed but the most imp. Thing is that when I have constipation issues at that time I bleed more or when sometimes after eating non veg. Mam give me favour what should I do.
I am 19 year old boy I am having constipation for like a month and half. Incomplete defecation. No hard stool no bleeding. Discomfort while walking. Always have the feeling that something is stuck in rectum region. Not sure about hemorrhoids or pelvic floor dysfunction. Have been using laxative for like a month. Without lactulose I feel incomplete evacuation.
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person. The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
1. Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
2. Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
3. Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
1. Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
2. Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
3. Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
4. Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!