Doctor in Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic
Patient Review Highlights
Purshottam Sidheswar Pandit
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, well-reasoned and practical. Badhiya hai sir main ghee ka sevan karunga thanks sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic to be very helpful, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Txs for ur valuable guidance.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhir Bhujbale. to be sensible. Thank you sir. But I just wanted to know if there is any specific problem in that.
It was very good. He listens to you very patiently & explains you very elaborately, satisfyingly. Tests very curiously.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic to be knowledgeable. Knowledgeable
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic to be knowledgeable. Thanks sir
Dr. Sudhir Bhujbale. provides answers that are very helpful and well-reasoned. Thank you very much sir
Ramesh Chandra Murmu
Dr. Sudhir Bhujbale. provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you giving information.
Dr. Bhujbale's Ayurveda & Piles Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. Satisfied
Hi Sir, I am vegetarian and gain weight from 78 to 85. I have pain in my Knee. Please help me to reduce my weight.
Whenever I eat Dahi (yogurt) I constipated severely. As I constipated throughout year a little bit but DAHI worse constipation severely. Very less stool & frequency increases many times.
Dear sir / Mam - I am 19 years old, I am a thin boy, my weight is 48 kg approx, my height is 5.4 feet ,and my father height is 5.9 ,and my mother height is 4.9 ,my height stop growing, can l increase my height almost 5.6 or not. Please reply.
I did piles and fissure surgery 1 1/2 months ago, but these 2 days I got little bleeding during BM .I am worried about that. Please help me doctor.
I have piles I guess recently started pain while bowl movement I feel external piles I do not want do operation can I cure with medicine.
Hi Sir, I am 23 years girl mera stomach saf nahi hota subha. It's kind of mild constipation par mai organic natural honey subha warm water me ek spoon peeti hu toh muje kaffi fark hai mai pushna chahti hu ke honey garm hota hai .daily intake karne se koi problem toh nhi hogi?
I am 27 year old. I am suffering from constipation issue. Pls gv me a suggestion to get rid out of this.
I'm suffering from I do not no whether it's constipation or annal fissure, burning sensation when passing stool, and some times pains, a kind pricking sensations some times can't sit for prolonged time, some times the motions r hard and some time loose, I have this problem since one week, reason pls, little worried.
I am 17 years old boy, I two days ago got constipation and I did not get my stool so I pressurized my stool and some amount of stool come out but another day I got to see blood traces in my stool with some white outcome separated from stool. Its been 3 days and I did not tell anyone in my family and not consulted to a doctor should I consult.
A lot of smokers now are well aware of the dangers of smoking, but yet they find it hard to quit this habit. In fact, even repeated attempts to quit smoking fail after a few days as they tend to give in to a variety of withdrawal symptoms. In case you are searching for a
permanent solution to de-focus and avoid tobacco intake, yoga is the way to venture out of the smoke and free yourself of the addiction.
Compelling well-being programs that plan to improve people and bring back their focus on things that help them lead a solid and happy life can be sought. In this manner, their friends and families get a chance to inhale fresh air as well. Yoga is one such measure which can be used.
Here are a couple of yoga poses that are helpful in getting rid of tobacco addiction:
- Kapal bhati pranayama (skull shining breathing procedure): This asana tends to enhance the blood flow, improve the sensory system, restore brain cells and quiet the mind. This pranayama likewise clears the nadis (the energy channels) and fights the temptation of smoking.
- Nadi shodhan pranayama (alternate nostril breathing procedure): Discharge accumulated stress, quiet your brain, sanitise and adjust your naadis (unobtrusive energy channels) with this pranayama. The nadi shodhan pranayama works effectively for some respiratory problems and helps you cope with your addiction of tobacco.
- Bhujanagasana (cobra posture): The cobra posture improves blood circulation and expands your abdomen. It lessens exhaustion and is additionally useful for people with respiratory illnesses. This yoga acts as a stress reliever and minimises the desire of smoking.
- Setu bandhasana (bridge posture): The bridge posture opens up the lungs and enhances the supply of oxygen to the body. It additionally extends different parts of the body, quiets the mind, diminishes tension, depression and stress, which keeps you far from smoking.
- Shishuasana (child posture): The child posture unwinds the body, quiets down the nervous system and eases the body from stress.
- Trikonasana (triangle posture): The triangle posture extends and strengthens different parts of the body. This yoga pose is an extremely powerful physical and mental balance for the body. It also diminishes nervousness and stress, and helps you fight the desire of tobacco.
- Sarvangasana (bear stand): The shoulder stand supplies the mind with more blood and also calms it down. It additionally mitigates stress and misery, thereby killing the desire of smoking.
- Shavasana (corpse posture): The corpse stance should be performed last as it releases the body into a profound, reflective condition of rest and alleviates tension. This yoga posture restores the body and diminishes stress and tension.
Yoga is a very beneficial form of releasing stress and tension as well as your addictions. It takes a long time to show results but the results are long-lasting and highly effective. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!