Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Bhimsen K.KhatriYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am rakesh kumar ray I am 18 years old mu hand bold soo pain but any medical did not work how too solved this problem.
My age is 21. I have many problems. I have cough from very long time. I have hip joint pain. And I have round shape gaanth with two holes and pus comes out of it. It was just on my knee. The gaanth is very small with no pain. After some 5, 7 month it will grow red and then break. After some treatment. It will looking good but after sometime. There were two small hole in which pus comes out in very small quantity. Whenever I try to squeez. I take many antibiotics. But no effect on it. Please help.
I am 23 years old. I have a pain on myknee in left leg. I used pain relief tablets like ultracet but no use? What can I do now?
Hi I am male of age 42 and having feeling like pain always at the right side just at the junction of ribs and liver for last 9 years. I have got ultra sound of the area two times and nothing was found as such. I am feeling that all my nerves on right hand side from from right side temple to keen are stretching. When any body try to bring his hand near rib liver point the sensation of pain become intense even before touching.
I have back bone pain after I felt on bathroom, afterwords I will pain when I play or taking heavy weight or a long walk I can't even relieve from that, what can I do now?
I am 25 year old and in midst sometimes I have shoulder pain and at that moment I cannot raise my hand, Please help.
But if the patient is burn from neck to knees and one cheek then which type of surgery is needed and what procedure is required.
From last three weeks I am not able to sleep properly and I feel pressure on my mind due to this my whole body pains. Suggest me what should I do?
My legs are paining from back side. When I touch them it pains. And also my knees pains. What shall I do? Please advise.
My T score value is -2.3. X-Ray report of both knees-AP & LAT indicated narrowing of Medial joint space & Fabilla on left side. Kindly provide reasons for this kind of problem Necessary Lifestyle changes Medications Kind of surgery required if any. Thanks.
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.