Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat PatelYour feedback matters!
I have black skin on inner side of my thigh , it looks like rubbed by inner ware, some times severe itching will happen, some bad smell also coming, I used sipderm cream I cures temporarily , I need permanent solution.
Hello! My brother is 15 year old! He has hairfall problem! So please suggest what's use medicine for this problem!
Sir. I am losing my hair quickly. I tried all types of shampoo. But they are unaffected. So please tell me. What I do? Help me.
Hello I am 19 years old and have got white marks left on my skin for many months after a laser procedure gone wrong I guess. My skin got burnt due to the wrong laser usage and when the burns healed, it left my skin with ugly white patches near my lips and cheeks. I wont deny that the marks have reduced but still I want them to go off permanently. The dermatologist whom I have been consulting for some months due to this scars advised me to get a chemical peel done on my skin. Will that help? should I go for it? please help.
I have acne scars on my face. Skin is too oily. Acne problem cured. But he scars are still there. What should I do to remove these scars.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Persistent acne may turn into an infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
Related Tip: What Makes You Prone to Acne??
I got a wound due to blade on my arm last week but it left a mark on my arm. How to rub this mark to some extent?
I am from Chennai where it's sultry most part of the year. My skin is very dry .how do I keep my skin moist. .am 55 years old.
Hello Doctors: For Ayurvedic Experts: Suffering from androgenic Alopecia and have become bald on the top portion of the scalp but hairs are present everywhere and thick on both sides. Does local application of ICHHABHEDI RAS on the scalp generates new hair and helps in the regrowth. Tell me the PROCEDURE how to apply. Is it safe and free from side effects and within how many months can be see the results. Kindly tell me. Thanks in advance.
Lybrate | Dr Ashique K T speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY