Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
Does drinking orange juice, pineapple juice and coconut water helps in reliving of whitening of hair and hair loss?
Dear madam / sir, I have a problem in my private part that, around my private it has become burnt place, the skin has turned to black stribes, it is giving serious problem to me, please suggest me. Thank you.
Hi when we have white heads like rice shape on our skin? I never pop or remove it. But it always leave a small hole in the face, how to deal with it. Should we only prevent it or there is no solution of it. because I once applied acne gel on it prescribed by MBBS skin specialist, but it creates more rice like acne and I haven't done anything and again they left a scar?
I am umesh katighar aged 22 from Hyderabad. I have been suffering from hairloss from past 4 years. I lost nearly 40% of hair. Also my hair become thin. I am thinking of taking minoxidil 5% with biotin to stop my hair fall for 3 years then at 25 age thought of getting hair transplant. I know minoxidil is not permanent but still I think I left with no option for now and I really want to look young. And as of now I cannot go for hair transplant because I recently completed my studies so no savings. Read less.
I have a lightly dusky skin color n I wanted a glowing white skin so I searched on google n saw pills for skin whitening it is glutathione skin whitening pills by Dr. james is it good to take it .i want to know is there any side effects of it or any further issues for my pregnancy later or suggest me any another idea to whiten my skin.
I have some diff. Type of marks on area around my left and right shoulder since 8-9months after coming in gurgaon city. From which type of skin disease I am suffering? Help me please, Doctor.
I am 60-yrs old male suffering from psoriasis (YAG) since 2006, is there any medicine to cure this disease. I have gone through treatment of PATANJALI (Shree Ramdevji) Medicine.
I have a pimples on my cheeks and marks also. It is not at all going. I tried everything like cream o home made meditation but still no use. What should I do?
I have gynecomastia from 2-3 years. How to get normal, is there any natural treatment, or any treatment, please give me any suggestion.
I get a lot of boils on all parts of the body with regular intervals including face and leg and body, I have a dry skin as well as a constipated stomach and am a regular user of esabghol (laxative) what can be the reason for these boils, they subside after some time.
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality.